Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resting before the battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Resting before the battle Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:08 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure had finally finished gathering info on the current happenings of one guild memebers as it was about time that they started to be more of guild member than an informant as the work life balance was rather easy to obtain. With all the paper work now done it was time to eat and get ready to finally head back to the guild and sleep in their nice and comfy bed.

RIght before the informant left the inn the patron waved them down 'I've got a letter for you from the guild.' to say that he wasn't expecting this day to come would be a false statement it was something that he been waiting for though part of him didn't want it to happen. Taking the letter the sudden feeling of anixety had started to creep into his heart, Oh come on i've ran through this hundreads of times he thought to himself pushing his hair back. With a deep breath they opened the letter and read its contents "Oh my...never a dull moment with you center stage hehe." within the letter was nothing even remotely close to their intial thoughts.

The letter explained how the guild was no more or less in constent of war with its self even though it was game for the memebers it was clear that this was a war to see just who can stand with the monsters/aces of the guild. Even with the power that Azure had manage to get it felt as though things might be just a bit tougher if the rest of the guild goes all out in the fights. Even though lumi had alaredy made their move it was still a free for all once getting back to the guild.

{Sheet / Magic}
Resting before the battle Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Azure Fenic 

Resting before the battle Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:26 pm

Azure Fenic

Heading back to the guild was now the only thing that filled their mind even though the thought of having to fight someone on the same if not close to the saem level of Yuurie was not pleasent but also filled the informant with a hint of excitment all bet it very much out of chracter for them. Before offically saying good bye to the lovelt capital the informant needed to rest his body and get his midn back up to speed. With all the training and cross country travle everything was about ready to break.

Azure had always wanted to enjoy a nice dip in the hot springs even if it was just for a few minutes at most. Making their way through teh streets of the capital the informant had to make sure to collect all the information that had been stored within for how ever long he's been stuck in centrals grasp. 'It's important to take care of yourself,'
"Yes mother I know this all to well now can you let me enjoy my time off?" he asked the summon unsure if she or any of the others would actually listen to him this time.

Information on the guild had to be dealt with first then all other information could be sorted through accordingly, I need to structer my network after this, he thought stopping just short of the hotspring location. The smell of bath salts filled his nose along with teh sounds of water being poured over roocks

{Sheet / Magic}
Resting before the battle Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum