Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overzealous (Ryuuji)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Ryuuji 

Overzealous (Ryuuji) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:37 pm

Ryuuji
After hearing her replies he feels that he might have hit a nerve with her. "I am feeling I hit a nerve with you. I am not a bad guy I just don't like seeing innocent and kind people get misused because you are such." He reached out and ruffled her hair a little hoping that she will maybe forgive him for his crass way of speaking. "Also is belonging your only target? Cause if so I am pretty sure you already belong with Fairy Tail as rag tag as we are."

He was being honest as he knows that he had crossed a line and made her feel unwelcome or like she was lesser even if that had not been his aim for it he was internally kicking his own ass for how he acted and he is sure if Kaori was here she would have already grabbed him by the ear and dragged him off to write pages of things that he was sorry for and making him repeat this till he remembered that he was no longer a mountain bandit and needed to act like a normal person and not be a dick.

#27Sally 

Overzealous (Ryuuji) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:15 am

Sally
She pouted when he ruffled her hair, but it did calm her down when he realized that he was upsetting her. Hopefully he'll realise that she aint stupid. She's not like Rockie. No offence to Rockie.
When he asked her a question, she answered "It was my number 1 goal. To find friends. Other than that I just wanna have fun, explore the world and draw shit"

Her very first goal was to get away from some toxic people, which she did hence she joined Fairy Tail. But that bad enviroment crippled her confidence and the only people that gave her love and attention were bad people. So yeah, she got exploited to do bad things like vandalism, petty crime and worse. But once the group split and she was alone, she joined this guild. So yeah, her confidence and mind was in a fragile state. Hence why her other goal was to find a sense of belonging, to get friends. Essentially she wanted to find a positive enviroment of people she can hang out with. She wanted to mend what was broken, build up that confidence. So that she can finally enjoy life to its fullest when she has fun. And she just wants to follow her passions
"Truth be told. I just want to settle myself and learn about myself what I do love to do when I have freedom" when she feels true freedom and is unchained from burdens of the past.

#28Ryuuji 

Overzealous (Ryuuji) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:28 am

Ryuuji
He heard her goals and then at the last one he looked a bit disgusted with what she had just said. "Why would you want to paint excrement... Are you some kind of repressed freak?" He was not sure who would want to paint feces as one of their goals... He waits to hear her explain herself about that goal as it seemed like a pretty shitty goal to want to do.

He looks at her when she said she wants to settle does that mean she was going to find a place in the forest to build a house and live off the land and he wondered really what this woman was all about as she was seeming to be all over the place with her answers and some of them had made very little sense and she is both seeming unhappy and some what happy at the same time and this seemed to confuse him more as she was trying her best as far as he can tell but he is not fully sure to if she is okay or not. "I see so you want to be alone and no one holding you back or down?"

#29Sally 

Overzealous (Ryuuji) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:37 am

Sally
"Its called slang. Shit can just mean stuff. So what I mean is paint stuff." she was sure there was a form of language barrier with age and slang as Ryuuji seems to have taken her words too literally instead of figuratively.

She tilted her head to the side when he asked her a question. It felt as if he really didnt understand her "I dont know. I dont see myself as a forest dweller. I mean more like finding a home and sort my stuff. My mental stuff I mean"
She tried to speak clearly and avoid using slang. She tried to be simple and understood. She just wanted a stable place to call home and ward off all the stress and work out her mental problems. Unpack all of that emotional damage baggage and work on it. Self improvement of confidence and accepting what has happened has happened

#30Ryuuji 

Overzealous (Ryuuji) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:30 pm

Ryuuji
"I see well that word has a dirty meaning you may want to watch yourself as there are a lot of people that would misunderstand that. I think it is best I get out of your hair least I make you feel more anger toward me." The elf man shrugged as this woman seemed to have problems with speaking and making normal convo with him. She seemed kind of flighty to him but she decently belonged to the strange people that make up fairy tail. He started to walk away as this woman had made her point and he thinks that he had made his so keeping bothering her was a pointless endeavor and would probably just make the woman hate him and others more as he was not one to really worry about anyone besides his wife who had been super busy so he had mostly just been wandering around aimlessly as he was in essence her go to but she has had a lot to deal with as of late that he is wondering if she is scared to be close to him.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum