Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return to the North {Central to North}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Knuckles Shi 

Return to the North {Central to North} Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:15 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles had been arrested for the first time in his life. He thought he would feel shame for brining that dishonor onto his family name but that was not why he had felt shame. He had felt shame because he had allowed it to happen so easily. After he had run out of mana he did not keep up with his fight, but it was easy to see that he was not able to reach the person he had been fighting. They had too much resources at thier finger tips. Literally they had not even casted from an Item that Knuckles could see nor had he saw a magic circle or heard a chant. He had just been taken out with the motion of and and finger movements. Disgraceful. Rage filled his heart once more as he headed to where they had impounded his air ship. Upon reaching his ship he strode towards the seat of his command. Oddly enough he still had followers with him from his time as a Don no matter how shortly lived it was. His strength was enough to amass a small following, perhaps what Ittindi's intentions were for Knuckles future would come into light now. Perhaps all this anger and rage and self doubt come from being alone with his thoughts, alone with his demon. Perhaps it was love that he needed, where was the last place he felt like love was possible? The North.

"Ready the ship, I want to head to the North, Oak my old guild hall. Perhaps i'll find what i am looking for there. "

With that the crew sounded the horn letting everyone aboard know that the ship was heading out. Knuckles lowered himself in the seat as he thought of what to do as they headed back to his roots.

"There shall never be peace as long as there are Gods in a Man's world"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum