Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knocking at Oddities Door.(Tamas/invite)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Tamás Horvath 

Knocking at Oddities Door.(Tamas/invite) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:10 am

Tamás Horvath
To be fair, he fully understood her since the beginning what she meant. That he shouldnt just be a Guild Master, that that shouldnt just be his life and find other interests. Its just that he knitted the idea of work and fun in one. He likes, fights, swords, adventure and leadership and he combined his idea of fun with work, managing a real guild. But with that even his own hobbies and fun became work. And she wanted him to discover thus something else. It was something he didnt think about before. Much like how one plans a goal and doesnt think what comes after said goal. Again, since he was a swords and armours nerd, most of his passion lied there. So if he doesnt adventure out, maybe he can just chill back with his friends and look over various swords to review them and grade them or educate people about them and armour. That was something he also wanted. He wondered how that would go. But he also wondered should he try something else. Nasira has kinda given him a cooking lesson. She and Scarlett both cook. Should that become a hobby?

He saw how Judith seemed delighted when he mentioned that one idea that he always kept in his mind, with a laugh she mentioned how her husband and daughter are or were sword fighters. So she expressed an interest
"Ah, I see... well, I would love to have you if you happen to be in an area" certainly gave him motivation to do it "Ah and sorry about your daughter" it was only fair and polite to say it. One cannot simply ignore the dead daughter sentence. Just a small courtesy. He did see the way she talked that it was already a distant past and what has happened has happened and was met with acceptance. Wounds that healed.

He looked at her as she spoke up once again, and this was a curious thing. Well actually not really, it was a great thing. It was funny she was giving him time to reply, but he didnt need to think it over
"Lady Judith, it would be an honour to be allied with you." he spoke with his hand on his chest and a minor bow; and he continued "Feel free to speak to Lady Alisa. I do not mind waiting as I am not opposed to such an idea. If we were to ally with Fairy Tail, I do feel the citizens of Baska would feel more at ease with my people."
Having a prestigious guild such as Fairy Tail be allied with you is like getting a grand seal of approval. People wont be as fearful around them, but more welcoming. Plus he would make sure to be good PR for his guild and show people that they arent all that bad. He can show people about swords and ease them in this kind of lifestyle, who knows maybe one day he inspires someone to join

#27Judith Karlinius 

Knocking at Oddities Door.(Tamas/invite) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:00 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed that almost as if that connection was there and over all it was a nice think to see how it worked out. Even then Judith had taken a lot of question to get over the death of Judina even if Tamas had never met her."I do thank you, I do keep in mind, it took years to get over her death, She died as she expected too, fighting as she was trained too."Judith if anything did sound at peace with it. Even if it was some what a touchy subject to some."Plus I look at the bright side of it. Maybe my husband can feel happy with a change of pace in life."After all Judith was going to out live him, To Judith she knew it was something she could not avoid.

But with that. It seemed Judith's business might be wrapping up soon."no doubt I would need to talk to her as well. But suppose that is simple for me to do when I most of the time deliver wine to the guild it's self."It seemed like if anything this plan was going swimmingly.

#28Tamás Horvath 

Knocking at Oddities Door.(Tamas/invite) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:48 am

Tamás Horvath
"I see" was all that he said. To some it might be insensitive that he was cold and not more emotional or empathetic. But in his view, his hands were tied. He cant feign some emotional distress or anything to a person he didnt know. It was fake. Too fake on his part. All he can do is be understanding and let old wounds heal, rather than opening them.

He nodded, Judith can speak with whoever she wishes. He can wait for the answer. He was rather hopeful even if he was hiding behind a seemingly stoic appearance. But he also knew that he shouldnt get his hopes up. Theres always a chance someone opposes this. It would be demoralizing a bit if he didnt get the ally with the Fairy Tail guild, but that was life. You simply got to move on. For now, he was carefully optimistic; and was willing to help and accomodate Judith in any way she needs

#29Judith Karlinius 

Knocking at Oddities Door.(Tamas/invite) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:53 am

Judith Karlinius
That this might have ended their time together, Judith getting up from her chair came over and patted him on the shoulder with a smile on her face."I know, the woes of many is not all things we all should worry about, But I think it might be time for me to depart back home, No doubt if my sense are tickling me right I have some new members to greet."Judith said because well she was just an odd one that way, Judith did know how many things might work at the time and she over all was just unsure what else to talk about because business was done.

"We will see each other again, Unless there is anything else you need, I think I will head off now. Rest for the rest of the day. Then go home.
"Then Judith got up from her chair and quietly left almost like she was never that to start with. In some manner the fact she was able to come and go from places so quickly was something Tamas will fine normal of Judith.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum