Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monster Hunter II [RANK - B]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Monster Hunter II [RANK - B] Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:45 pm

Zerutod
Zerutod stood before the imposing entrance of the blood-soaked hospital, his silver hair dancing in the wind as he adjusted the grip on his katana. As he took a deep breath, the head of the local law enforcement approached him, his face etched with worry. "You must be Zerutod, the Rune Knight they sent to deal with this monstrous threat," the officer said, his voice laced with apprehension. Zerutod smiled politely and nodded, his pale lavender eyes focused on the task at hand. "Indeed, that would be me. Could you give me a rundown of the situation?" The officer cleared his throat, his gaze shifting uneasily. "Well, we've been losing contact with anyone we send into the hospital. It's like they vanish into thin air. We believe a bloodthirsty monster is behind it, lurking in the shadows.
" Zerutod's smile widened as he tapped his chin thoughtfully. "How intriguing. A cunning adversary indeed. Well, fear not, my friend. I shall infiltrate the hospital, save anyone I can, and put an end to this nightmare." With those words, Zerutod pushed open the doors and stepped into the dimly lit hospital. The stench of blood hit him like a punch to the face, causing him to momentarily falter.

He glanced around, his senses heightened by his blind state, and noticed the lifeless bodies of doctors, nurses, and patients strewn across the floor. "This monster has been thorough," he muttered to himself. As he delved deeper into the hospital, Zerutod felt a pair of eyes fixed on him from the shadows. He could sense the creature's presence, but it remained elusive, choosing not to attack just yet. His curious nature piqued, Zerutod followed the distant sound of a child crying. Rounding a corner, He found a small girl huddled in a corner, her tear-streaked face filled with terror, her quivering form illuminated by a faint beam of moonlight through a broken window. "Hey there, little one," Zerutod said gently, crouching down in front of her. "Don't worry, I'm here to help.
" But before he could even reach out to the frightened girl, the monster lunged at him from the darkened hallway. Zerutod, quick on his feet, raised his katana just in time to fend off the creature's sharp legs. Realizing the monster was using the girl as bait, Zerutod made a snap decision. He swiftly scooped her up in his arms and sprinted towards the hospital's entrance, skillfully maneuvering through the chaotic halls, dodging the creature's relentless attacks. But at every turn, the monster cut off their escape routes, forcing Zerutod to think on his feet.

As he rounded another corner, he spotted a broom closet and, without hesitation, ducked inside, narrowly avoiding the monster's strike. With the girl safely in his arms, Zerutod pushed against the closet door to keep it closed, catching his breath as he tried to calm her trembling form. "Hey there, little one," Zerutod whispered, his voice comforting. "We may be trapped for now, but don't worry. I promise I'll get us out of here." They sat in the tense silence of the cramped broom closet, Zerutod's mind racing as he put the pieces together. The monster was smart enough to use the girl as bait, and its sadistic game had just escalated. Determination burned in his eyes as he looked down at the girl. "Stay here, don't move. I'll be back for you." With that, Zerutod stepped out of the closet, his katana at the ready. He knew he couldn't let this monster roam free any longer. The battle that lay ahead would test his skills, but he was prepared to confront the creature and bring an end to its reign of terror.

[615/1500]

#2Zerutod 

Monster Hunter II [RANK - B] Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:30 am

Zerutod
Zerutod stepped out of the broom closet, his senses alert as he delved back into the menacing darkness of the hospital. He gripped his katana tightly, awaiting the monster's next move. Silence enveloped the corridor as he moved stealthily, his blind eyes adjusting to the absence of light. Suddenly, a chilling shriek echoed through the halls, piercing the silence like a dagger. The monster had unleashed its fury, signaling the start of their deadly confrontation. Zerutod's heart raced, adrenaline surging through his veins as he honed in on the sound. "Come out, you wretched creature!" Zerutod shouted into the darkness. "You've tormented these innocent souls for far too long!" The monster's response came in the form of a ferocious attack Zerutod swiftly dodged, his body moving like a dancer, as the monster's legs lashed out with deadly precision.

The sound of metal colliding with flesh reverberated through the corridor as Zerutod deflected each strike with his katana. With each clash, sparks of lightning crackled in the air, creating an electrifying atmosphere. The monster screeched, its purple skin glistening with a sickly sheen under the dim hospital lights. Zerutod refused to let fear cloud his judgment, his determination shining through his blind eyes. He could feel the power of the lightning surging through his veins, coursing through his every muscle. Striking back with lightning-quick reflexes, Zerutod unleashed a powerful electric charge, engulfing his katana in crackling energy. With a graceful swing, he sliced through the creature's legs, severing them with a shower of sparks and a bone-chilling screech of agony. But the monster was relentless, fueled by its insatiable hunger for destruction. Pouncing on Zerutod with renewed vigor, it sank its teeth into his arm, drawing blood. Zerutod gritted his teeth, refusing to let pain weaken his resolve. With a surge of electricity, he summoned a wall of lightning to repel the monster, sending it crashing to the ground. Gasping for breath, Zerutod pressed on, his vision a blur of shadows and sparks.

He could sense the monster regaining its footing, its hunger for vengeance burning like a wildfire. It lunged at him again, its white tongue lashing out like a deadly whip. Dancing agilely out of the way, Zerutod retaliated with a rapid barrage of lightning-infused strikes, the sound of his katana slicing through the air accompanied by the monster's agonized screams. Each clash of his blade against its hardened skin sent shockwaves through the corridor, shaking the very foundations of the hospital. As the echoes of their battle reverberated off the walls, Zerutod could feel victory within reach. He summoned a pillar of lightning from the depths of his being, directing it towards the vulnerable mouth of the monster. With a blinding flash and a triumphant roar, the electricity surged into the monster, engulfing it in a brilliant display of raw power. The hospital's walls trembled as the creature convulsed, its tortured cry echoing throughout its veins and becoming one with the chaotic symphony of destruction.

[1112/1500]

#3Zerutod 

Monster Hunter II [RANK - B] Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:44 am

Zerutod
Zerutod took a moment, catching his breath as he stood over the defeated monster. He had accomplished his mission, vanquishing the bloodthirsty threat that had plagued the hospital. But his thoughts shifted to the little girl, waiting anxiously in the safety of the broom closet. "Little one, it is safe now," Zerutod called out, his voice carrying a soothing melody. "You can come out." The closet door creaked open, and with hesitant steps, the girl emerged. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of the fallen monster. "You... defeated it?[/color]" she asked, her voice trembling with a mix of fear and awe. Zerutod knelt beside her, his smile gentle. "Yes, I did. It won't harm anyone ever again." The girl's face lit up with relief, a glimmer of hope rekindled in her eyes. Zerutod felt a swell of fulfillment in his chest as he realized he had succeeded in protecting life, in bringing hope to someone's darkest hour.

"Now," Zerutod said, his voice filled with determination. "Let's get you out of here and to safety." Hand in hand, they made their way through the hospital, leaving behind the remnants of fear and despair. Zerutod's purpose as a Rune Knight had been fulfilled, but his quest to push the world into the future using knowledge burned brighter than ever. Together, they stepped out of the hospital, into the embrace of the radiant sun. The once-shadowed city of Crocus rejoiced, knowing that its champion had triumphed over darkness. Zerutod emerged from the hospital, the little girl clinging to his hand as they stepped into the warm embrace of the sunlight. The city of Crocus, once plagued by fear, now buzzed with a newfound sense of hope. Cheers and applause erupted from the gathered crowd, the people acknowledging Zerutod's bravery in facing the monstrous threat that had terrorized their city. Familiar with the adulation that came with victory, Zerutod smiled and waved graciously at the crowd, his silver hair glinting in the sunlight. But his joy was intermingled with a sense of humility, knowing that his accomplishments were never without the support of others. As the crowd dispersed, Zerutod turned his attention to the little girl at his side.

She gazed up at him with eyes brimming with gratitude, her voice soft but filled with a newfound strength as she spoke. "Thank you, mister," she said, her voice laced with a hint of wonder. "You saved me. You're my hero." Zerutod humbly shook his head, his smile never wavering. "No need for heroics, my dear. I simply did what needed to be done." The girl tugged at his sleeve, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "But how did you defeat that monster? You seemed so fearless!" Zerutod chuckled softly, his voice warm with reminiscence. "Appearances can be deceiving, my young friend. You see, I may be blind, but that gives me a unique advantage. It heightens my concentration and allows me to sense things others might miss." The girl's eyes widened in awe, hanging onto his every word. "That's incredible! You're like a real-life Mage!" Zerutod laughed, his voice ringing with amusement. "Well, I suppose you could say that. But knowledge and strategy are often more powerful than any magic." A voice called out from behind them, and Zerutod turned to see the head of the local law enforcement making his way toward them. The man wore a mix of relief and gratitude on his face as he approached.

" Zerutod," the officer said, his voice filled with admiration. " You've done what no one else could. We owe you a debt of gratitude." Zerutod inclined his head, responding with his typical polite charm. "No need for gratitude, my good sir. I am but a humble servant of justice." The officer hesitated, then continued. " We were told of your... unique tactics. Your ability to assess any situation, no matter how dire. Your calm and collected demeanor in the face of danger. It's truly astounding." Zerutod's smile widened, a gleam of mischief sparkling in his eyes. "Ah, you've heard the tales, have you? Well, my good sir, it's better to keep one's enemies guessing, don't you think? Besides, there's more to a person than meets the eye." The officer nodded, a newfound respect evident in his expression. " Indeed, Zerutod. You've proven that in more ways than one." Zerutod turned his attention back to the little girl, their interactions infused with warmth and laughter. As they walked together, he felt a sense of purpose igniting within him. He knew that the world was filled with challenges, foes lurking in the shadows, waiting to be faced. But armed with his intellect, his unwavering resolve, and the belief that kindness and empathy can change the course of the future, Zerutod was ready to take on whatever came his way. As they continued their journey through the city, hope and gratitude intertwined, the people of Crocus were reminded that sometimes, the light that banishes darkness can be found within the most unexpected of heroes.

[1948/1500]
-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum