Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Jai-Han
This would have eventually happen , She was going to arrive on ashore. But it might have been best to ask if she was alive and maybe how she could still be alive at this point. But there she was alive floating in the water, with spots of blood in the water. At this time she was not moving either only faint signs of living was really what was going on.

But Astera docks would have floating in their waters, drifting who knows where, was Jai-Han some what living some what not really aware or in tune to the world around her to know where she was or what was going on.

If Jai-Han was awake she would most likely be upset about how that beast got away again, But before she even could consider these thought she to wake up and so far she seemed kind of floating not trying to move.

#2Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:21 am

Vex
Vex had been down at the docks looking at shipments that had been coming in for the guild and some of her own personal stuff coming in for plans that where not to take place yet. Vex spots the woman in the water and she runs to the edge and dived into the water without a second thought to herself or her nice clothes someone's life was right there in the balance that needed a hand. She gets ahold of the woman making sure that the woman's head remained above the water. Vex got the woman fully onto shore and she started to use healing magic on the woman to tend to her wounds and other damages she sees on the woman. "Hey can you hear me? What is your name and do you hurt anywhere else?"

Vex was taking her time to make sure that the woman was alright and would make it out of this alive so she can tell her tale and see if more people may be lost at sea that Vex needs to send help out to look for and help them as well.

Last edited by Vex on Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:25 am

Jen
Jen was in Astera, hoping to find her friend whom she hasnt seen in a while. She heard he moved here to start his life in peace and such. She wondered if his life was any better or would he join her in mischief.

Although she came to this town with one intention, she had a hard time finding him after that. She just knew Astera and nothing else. She'd have to look everywhere.

Now she found herself at the docks. She doubted he'd be there. But still it would be nice to look. She may not have found her friend working at the docks with ships and the sea. But she did see something curious. Jen looked at the floater and asked
"Are you alive?" she asked the floater and wondered if she should poke them with a stick. She did look around for a stick, but didnt really find anything like that. Suddenly someone else had arrived and decided to be more proactive. Maybe they heard Jen asking if they were alive and wanted to be more helpful

#4Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:40 pm

Jai-Han
Between being poked with a stick and some one dragging her out of the water to try and bring her back to life Jai-Han was coming to reality but even with all of Vex healing, Jai was hurt in a large manner still. But that would wait until she was on shore. She was waking up slowly while being dragged along. Most likely pondering how she was still alive.

But alas she was trying to move feeling stiff, like something was not right at all."F--k the sea didn't kill me..."She muttered to herself almost like she was equal parts shock and confused but trying to move didn't seem to be yielding much.

Jai-Han every once and a while when moving seemed to have the sound of cracking bones be come more apparent. the extend the damage to her was still not entirely known to her. She only just half remembered what happen. But she expected to be dead.But she was looking around for a moment while she was being dragged along."That B---h shot me!"Jai-Han said aloud trying to move slightly in pain while trying to move slightly was not going to work at this time.

This was most likely not helping Vex at this time. But Jai was not worried about others just who saved her, only her own desires.

#5Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:10 am

Vex
Vex's cape lit up as her healing spells were enhanced and Vex used stronger healing magic to take care of the woman. "Ma'am please hold still, you seem very hurt. Who shot you?" Vex asked as she kept working on healing the woman while they were on solid footing and she wonders what happened to this woman as it seemed besides the wound where she was seemingly shot there where multiple bones and injuries and this woman was pretty well sun burned as well. Vex figures she must have drifted in from a good distance away from the docks. "What all do you remember?"

Vex is making sure to reset the woman's bones as she heals them as some of them were both broken and dislocated on her. "How did you get hurt this badly?" Vex is moving around the woman as she worked and she was really wondering how this woman wasn't dead but from the way she was talking she might only be alive out of pure spite.

#6Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:47 pm

Jen
Jen crossed her arms and looked at the scene with disdain, or well that was her expression while the injured person was worried about her own situation and while Vex was too busy healing her. She was ready to put on the facade of kindness and worry when the proverbial spotlight was on her

Vex asked the woman how did she get hurt this badly. Jen spoke "You just asked her who shot her. Clearly she got hurt by being shot and probably kicked in the sea to either bleed out, be eaten by fishes or drown"

When it came to the shot girl, she couldnt really discern her. Worrying who shot her and why was pointless. Still the fact this random woman was left to die, she was curious who she was and why was she to die. Maybe she gets to find out who attacked her.

#7Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:20 pm

Jai-Han
People asking a some what still drunk and just waking up Jai-Han question would learn pretty quick that in fact being out in the sea for so long and bleeding, Being drunk even if slightly is only just slightly another problem that might be impairing her."Why do I need to hold still i'm movin' just find!"Jai-Han already was kind of protesting for the most part in her own manner as she was trying to continue on.

as she moved slightly in some manner Vex was trying to help there moment where there was a loud crack. Anyone looking at Jai-Han could tell she felt that too and she was trying to play it off like it was nothing."It isn't that horrible right? I just fought a Kraken with my crew before it went a wee bit sour."Then with out admitting Jai-Han stopped moving almost like she had all of what had affected her from being shot, beaten up and thrown in the water hit her once.

Then she would just said."I've won too, if she didn't just start freaking out, yelling at the top of her lungs, Got into a fist fight with in front of a Kraken and f--king shot me."But at least Jai-Han was not trying to walk away. If anything she was trying to look around where she was shot because she didn't actually know."I didn't have time to look where she shot me, Just remember being thrown into the sea after that."She had quite a tale and given how damaged she was and bleeding still it was seemingly adding up too.

#8Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:00 am

Vex
Vex takes her time as she examines the woman's body for where she might have been shot and she can clearly see that this woman has some broken bones and torn muscle that needs treated as well as finding the place she was shot and Vex tied her own hair back and got to work on helping this woman as rather she was pissed off or not this woman needed treated and to not just be abandoned to her own devices. After Vex had made sure to set the broken bones she uses her strongest healing spells and her cape lights up making them stronger and making more of the wounds heal and the bones mend correctly, this is taking a bit of mana from Vex so she might look a bit like she was pushing herself but she was getting the job done. "Done you feel anything else any where else and what is your name?" Vex's voice sounded reassuring and kind to the woman she was tending to.

#9Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:29 am

Jen
Jen didnt really help in the healing and tending endevaour. Merely observing curiously this weird scene. Apparently the one that got shot fought a kraken and beat it. She wasnt sure if this was true or were these the ramblings of a drunkard. She pondered if this was a drunk pirate. She never met a pirate. And if this was one, she wasnt sure what her first impression of them would be.

The healer meanwhile tended to the womans wounds and asked her a name. Jen nodded and curiously looked to see what the possible pirate kraken fighter would say. Granted a name wouldnt do much to answer who was she. All Jen knew, this was a weird one. But it was oddly entertaining
"I didnt know krakens were real. I just thought they were a myth" granted not like she saw one. She just knew sailors would mention it

#10Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:26 pm

Jai-Han
It seemed she still needed to explain more but it seemed her mind was thinking about other things. Seemingly she was inspecting herself for the work that had been done."Well Sh-t some one did a better job then Patches for once."she said with out a second thought it seemed she was distracted at that time. She seemed impressed she seemed to a few joints and limbs with the picked up crack like there was still most likely some things yet to be solved fully and had some other things not really be filly healed yet.

She would answer the questions eventually she was just distracted which was not shocking to anyone to what might be thinking about at this time."I think i am okay now."the other cracking done was just a minor thing right?But she would explain."Krakens are real i try to kill one often."

#11Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:16 pm

Vex
"Well if you feel anything wrong let me know." Vex made sure to help get the woman to a drier place and she opened a portal with her eye and reached in and got towels and a blanket that she started putting on the woman to make sure that she got the woman's body warmed up as it is hard to tell how long the woman had been floating at sea and broken like she was she is lucky that she hadn't been killed off by something other than the kraken she keep speaking about. Vex also gets some water out of the portal. "Don't gulp just sip it slowly so you don't end up getting sick. Are you hungry?" Vex looked at the other woman that seemed to have been more interested in if the kraken was real than making sure the woman in front of them lived and Vex wondered where this other woman hailed from.

#12Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:38 am

Jen
All Jen could do was look at her and blink. She didnt know what to say or think. Jen then looked at Vex to see how she was doing with the healing. But it seemed she handled everything well after all, as she mentioned that Vex did better then a Patches.

"Theres a place nearby that has food" she chimed in. She remembered she once passed an area that served food. So if the person was hungry, she could have a snack nearby. Provided she could afford it. Now though, she asked "So what happens now? You're all healed. Got any plans?" this wasnt directed at any girl specifically. So even Vex could answer if she had any further plans or would she stick by. Personally, she wanted to see how this pans out. It was such an odd situation that she didnt even know how to react properly

#13Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:12 am

Jai-Han
Well look at that a chance Jai was not going to waste."I don't even know how long has been since i ate, might as well." it was something at least she did not know what land walkers ate in these parts but it should be passable. But Jai was use to horrible food fitting for people who are use to long term sea travel. She didn't rush anything at least. but since they asked she had a plan over all she had considered doing.

It might let on a few thing that where her current plans. They where pretty simple when you thought about it."Well I am going to recover for one." She most likely had more to go then what just happen currently."Get stronger."Which also might be a logical path for her."Get enough money for a boat."Which might not be shocking considering she is normally on the sea."Fine a crew." And in the most determine way possible she said."And kill that beast once and for all."

#14Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:59 pm

Vex
Upon Vex hearing that the woman was indeed hungry, she helped the taller woman to her feet and was going to help her walk to go and get some food. Vex heard the other woman about there being a place to eat nearby. "I am going to get her to the place to eat so if you could lead that would be best." Vex was helping the woman walk and she was listening to the woman talk and she wondered if this woman just had a death wish to go and face the giant monster again as there were other things she should be taking care of before she worries about fighting the monster again and that is getting recovered fully and take some time to live. Akiza was not going to tell this woman how to live her life as she herself was still trying to keep her life together and it was not going well for her either.

Vex looked at Jai. "Just take it easy and lets not rush." Vex was trying to take it easy and not let the troubles of the day so far hold her back or down as there was much still to do today.

#15Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:49 am

Jen
When Vex spoke to her she nodded "Sure" but before she did, she asked the hungry woman what were her plans now that she was healed "What a swashbuckling answer" it really was. She never got to travel the seas, she wondered what was it like. Sounded kinda romantic. But she would drop the fantasy stuff for later or never, now was the time to show them where she found food

"Come follow me" she spoke as she gestured to them and took a small lead to walk ahead of them. She glanced back and slowed her walking tempo so the other two can keep up. It would be a relatively short walk as they would arrive to a fast food place. Jen moved aside now, so that the other two could go get food.
"You two can go get something" she wasnt in the mood for food, besides Jai needed food more

#16Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:06 pm

Jai-Han
Her answers would be fairly basic because she only cared about a straight forward mind set of her entire meaning of living at this time."I think i will have to take it easy, If i could move normally I would have been gather people by now."Jai said aloud while she some what spoke and walked, she was really slow compared to most people but this should have been some what expected, But still she was forcing herself like she expected to be up to snuff right away. Even walking some what normal for a few moments and stretched a bit too quickly but did not react that she did that.

But one of them seemed not as interested."Are you sure you didn't want to come? maybe at least one drink?"Jai was trying to sneak in who she could most likely freebies from at this point.

#17Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:05 am

Vex
Akiza takes her time and gets the woman to the place to eat and be able to let the worth woman rest and Akiza was confused to why the other woman was not going to join them at least a drink or something. "Thanks for leading the way here for us." Vex took a seat and she wondered if this woman was hiding something darker and why was this “Kraken” such a big deal for her to go crazy over and keep her mind so obsessed with it. She wonders if she herself should get some people together and go and kill the Kraken and end this woman’s obsession with it as it seemed very unhealthy and from the sounds of it she has lost far to many lives to it than she should have but she seems not to weight human life into her balance of wins and losses just the win or the loss. "What drives your obsession to keep going after the Kraken?"

#18Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:14 am

Jen
It seems that Jai wanted her to join them in their meal. Honestly she didnt mind staying with them its just she wasnt all that hungry at the moment. Seems like a waste to eat when not hungry or feeling some form of apetite.
"I mean I guess I can stay if you insist" truly, if she does insist she decided to stay.

So after that the conversation moved onto the Kraken. As Vex asked that, Jen curiously looked at Jai to see what she would say in regards to that. Who knows maybe by that time she changes her mind and actually gets something. Maybe a drink.
Honestly this whole conversation was strange and out of her expertise. She didnt know about the Kraken, a crew or anything in regards to Jai's occupation and such. She couldnt really say anything thought provoking or helpful. She merely curiously listened to the two and interjected a few times when she knew she had something substantial to say

#19Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Jai-Han
These two would most likely started to piece either how insane or stupid Jai-Han for her stories where almost over all showing a person either too prideful to give up on or too insane to let go of something she clearly just need to give up. But while they were walking there Jai would explain herself."What drives me? simple answer: I need to kill it."No much explained in depth she literally said she needed to kill it.

Which almost felt stupid to say."No matter what all will happen I will kill it."That was it, it summed up Jai-han right there she needed to kill it because she was so stuck on it. Given the matters heard of so far Jai seemed to be stuck on it."I will keep trying, With or with out help."She did not care what they thought of her at this point.

Then she would just show that in some manner she might be a danger to people who might not pick up on it."Maybe I just need to find a boat and another crew....but other things first."One could see a pattern if they looked upon it.

#20Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:26 am

Vex
Vex looked at this washed up sea captain like she was insane but Vex quickly hid this look and back to her default looking at this woman and she started to speak as she needed to find out what this woman was really after or if the woman had just fully cracked and lost her mind and was a lost cause to try and save and maybe someone that needs turned over to the Rune Knights to get her the help she really needs like a a nice padded room to sit in and some proper medicine to help her addled brain which has been damaged over time from her losses and tramuma from getting beaten up by the prey. "What if some one else was to kill it? Would you then start to hunt them?" Vex needed to see how deep this issue goes with the woman and how dangerous she would have been to other people.

Vex orders simple drinks and foods that way it didn’t over whelm the captain in her current state and so the woman could enjoy the foods and drinks but hopefully not be allowed accidently to over do it.

#21Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:35 am

Jen
Jen was more so dismissive towards Jai-Han, like that was evident since their first interaction was her poking the unconcious Jai with a stick. On the contrary, she was much more interested in Vex and wanted to get to know her more. But she was also intrigued by Jai's insanity that she wanted to see how their interaction will end. All the former sea dawg captain said was that she needed to find a crew.

As the conversation went on, Vex asked a very interesting question, which raised a good point. What if someone else kills this supposed creature. Should Jai hunt them on as well? Anywho since they were gonna eat, Jen wasnt feeling hungry, so she'd just order a drink. She doubted she'd get drunk real fast. But anything to help her get through this madness was welcomed.
"You know, Vex makes a good point. Would you pursue others in your chase?" she wanted to know

#22Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:27 pm

Jai-Han
It was a good conversation, Jai did not realize how many of her flaws she was over all exposing to everyone. It almost seemed like if anything she did not plan for this matter."Some one else kill it? crazy talk."Jai-Han said almost like the entire idea of some one else killing these things was never going to happen and illogical to ever even consider to start with."Why would some one else kill, What I claimed to start with?"That is all she seemed to view it as. It was her thing to kill and win over no one else.

She was not going to even give them some kind of straight answer. So if anything Jai was going to make herself look more and more insane and she did not care at all."I got this far, No shame trying again. I ain't dead yet."Vex and Jen might have to try again if they really wanted an answer.

#23Vex 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:10 pm

Vex
"I know at least five people that would probably make short work of a Kraken and that is not counting me." She looked at the captain and she blinks as she knows, Yuurei, Kaito and Brone would make short work of it, Emil has a lightning magic that doesn't stop and hits hard and he would keep going till he died himself and there is the frost dark slayer of Pd Lumikki who is not one to back down and she would probably make very short work of the kraken taking pride in her frost and her birds work on it.

"If it interest you so much then it must be a danger that needs to be dealt with that is why they would go after it. You need to stop this here and now and grow as a person and once you grow then and only then should you take on the kraken as you keep running into it with out changing and that is why you fail." Vex's tone is far more stern as if she was scolding a misbehaving child and that was her aim as this woman was acting as if she was a child and not a grown ass woman that shouldn't be wasting her time in folly and getting others murdered.

#24Jen 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:11 am

Jen
Why would some one else kill, What I claimed to start with? "I doubt the entire Earthland knows the claim of one pirate person. Someone may still try to do it if they see the Kraken on their shore. Someone from Caelum, Minstrel, Bosco and so on and so forth. The sea is very vast and large" as was the world.

Vex wisely apoke to Jai to cease this foolish search, but Jen doubted that the woman would do such thing "man's search for meaning in a world of deceptive appearances and fatal delusions" Jen thought to herself internally as she was reminded about a book she once read, about a manic captain trying to capture and kill an albino whale for biting off his leg. Jai reminded her of that captain and his foolish quest of vengence
"I agree. This road will lead to your doom. You should read a book. There are stories about people like you, who foolishly chase something only to end up dead by their own...hand" indeed theres a reason the proverb 'hoisted by their own petard' exists

#25Jai-Han 

All Ashore That's Going Ashore(Open) Empty Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:18 pm

Jai-Han
Both of the people where seemed to speak down upon her and Jai-Han almost seemed to not even be effected by it. It was the only thing she had left to do and she had to do it. Just the thing she only desired to do it was only her main goal at this point. There was stories about people like her and at this point Jai-Han simply assumed neither of them assumed how a persons pride worked or everyone just really did not see it in Jai-Han's way and they were not worth the time.

"Ahh what do either of you know, I will kill this thing one day just you watch!"She proclaimed if anything she sounded annoyed and not backing down. If anything she was not backing down from what she wanted to do. These two were just people who met who where normal nay sayers. over all repeating the cycle."I will kill it myself, Just you both see! then I will lot over both your heads!"Jai-Han very well knew she was not in a place to really try anything at this time but she will in the future.

But she slowly started limping off. After all she was still injured."Who cares what either of ya think in the end, I will do it just you see."Jai-Han also just sounded even more determine and bitter now. They just needed to be proven wrong and when Jai-Han achieve this victory she will shown them the spoils of victory. She would prove it eventually.

So knows what would happen at this point Jai-Han was most likely heading off to recover and lure more people to this mission of hers.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum