Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaori 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:27 pm

Kaori
Kaori looked over the quest board for an embarrassingly long time. She hardly moved as she was constantly looking over quest options. Ryuuji left her to choose for the couple while he went off and got her something to eat. It only made her that much eager to choose faster. But this was the first mission the two would take on.

She clutched her cheeks as she blushed so hard just thinking about it.

Kaori was a higher rank than her husband oddly enough for her complete lack of combat experience compared to him. Ryuuji told him of her past where she would be made to train hard with a magic she no longer held. That even though her memories and magic faded, her skill was sure to still be there. If only she could channel it better with the nature magic she now held. If only she thought….She wanted to be as strong as he was.

She lost her good mood looking down to the grown as she sulked. It was there she noticed a slip of paper and went to pick it up from the ground.

Hmmmm, she would think over. This quest is to protect a shop huh. Maybe they would be so kind as to gift her something for her troubles or at least offer a discount she that when she asked Ryuuji to buy what ever caught her eye, it’d hurt his jewel pouch less.

#2Ryuuji 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:17 pm

Ryuuji
The guild mother might have been gone but that meant the others had to step up and Kaito was the one handling the kitchen in the guild mothers absence, he hadn't heard anyone complaining so he ordered some food they could eat on the way some skewers with a decent blend of meats and vegies for the trip and drinks. The man collected the food and went to meet up with Kaori to pick their first mission as this was a big milestone and he wanted his wife to have her pick of the missions as she had the eye for details and the luck to make it all work out for them after all that was how she found him.

He walked up as he had seen her get down to grab something off of the ground and he wondered what was going on here and if she was doing this cause she saw him coming or if she had dropped a request or what but as he got close to her he cleared his throat. "Babe what are you doing?" He spoke clearly as if he was asking her a question and not accusing her of something. Ryuuji puts an open hand out to her as he was balancing the drinks in his other hand and smiles. "I am fully ready to enjoy the day with you on this quest so lets make sure we do our best~" He was ready to take it on and get them some more jewels in their pockets so they can build for their futures together as a family maybe.

(272)

#3Kaori 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:46 pm

Kaori
Kaori, startled by her husbands sudden arrival, would jump in place. She complied with him and just handed over the quest she choose before snaping back to her senses and trying to grab the drinks to help him. "Well honey, you said I could pick the mission and so I did. I found that on the floor and I thought it would be easy for us. I don't think anyone would escape from your mirrors and maybe just maybe, I could make a trap too!"

She was pleased at the idea of it all. More excited than she thought she would be, but she was partially sure that it was also just excitement from doing such engaging things with her husband. Maybe, she would think, it would be like becoming heroes together.

She pointed back at the paper before walking to find them a seat to eat. "And if were lucky, maybe they will give us a discount." She put the drinks down on the table and sat herself down.

#4Ryuuji 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:43 am

Ryuuji
It would seem that his wife had different plans for the walk and eat plan so he followed her taking his seat and starts eating as he looked over the quest and he wondered what they were going to do about all of this and he wondered if she might have a bit too much faith in him but he would be all that he could to keep her safe. He looked at her with a smile. "You think they would really give us discounts if they are refusing to pay for protection?" He smirked at her as he was teasing her about it as they are refusing to pay for protection and gods knows how much in jewels the client would lose if he was to allow Kaori to have the discounts in the shop. He finished eating and drank his drink and he looks out the window looking for a sign that points to the way they need to go.
(164) (436)

#5Kaori 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:08 pm

Kaori
She pouted as his comment because it didn’t occur to her. He was probably right and now she was kind of sad for it. But she tried not to show the sadness on her face thinking it would only be a bother to him. ”You’re probably right dear…”

Kaori ate her food silently and somewhat zoned out her thoughts. She tried to eat as fast as she could so she could go to the room to pack and change. Her and her husband shared a room, so she was able to easily pack his things as well.

It was still the afternoon but the client would want them to stay overnight. So they were set to head out when eight o’clock comes. Kaori even packed some snacks and blankets. Trying to make sure that on their first mission they would have all that they need. She was admittedly anxious.

#6Ryuuji 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:12 am

Ryuuji
He finished eating and then he stood tall and proud at himself for being a bit cleaver for once. "See I am not just an amazingly handsome man I also have brains." He kissed the top of his wife's head as he started to stretch a bit as he wanted to go in ahead of time to scout the shop and look for weaknesses that he would have to cover during the night when they are guarding it from those that would wish to cause it harm and to try to break in and steal from the shop that they were contracted to guard with their lives and he fully believes that his Kaori could handle this mission alone but he was going to make sure to properly support her and make sure that she got this quest done right and with the right amount of energy and grace that she deserves as a princess of her standing, and he began his walk.
(165) (601)

#7Kaori 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:07 pm

Kaori
Ryuuji has gone off to what Kaori would figure was check ahead. She didn’t know why he thinks of himself as a fool when really he was sensible and practical. Once she got the things sorted as she wanted to went to meet him.

The hours passed as the couple walked around the markets. This was her first time around them since they only recently moved here. Kaori wanted a good look at her new home. The couple spoke plenty as they walked. Touching base about how they felt about their new home and the things they saw while walking around.

The sun was beginning to dip in the sky and the two took a moment to sit and watch. Kaori on his lap as she felt the minutes passing by. ”I worried I’ll cost us the mission. I can’t remember so much that I worry I will fail this too…”

She looked over to her husband with an anxious expression.

167_741

#8Ryuuji 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:11 am

Ryuuji
He saw the market shop that they were to protect and it looked like it would be easy enough to safeguard with his magic mixed with her magic. Ryuuji figures they still had time to kill after he was done when he met back up with Kaori and went to enjoy the rest of the market seeing the other shops and markets that littered the road here and he wondered if this was how it felt to belong somewhere as he felt at peace with his wife beside him and a road of people not just looking at him strangely. When they watched the sunset his wife had said something strange to him about her thinking she would be the reason that they fail the mission if they fail. "What do you mean? You picked this mission, you are going to carry me through it. I am your partner and I will support you and stop you from failing at it." His words were full of his love and belief in her to be the leader and the strong one even if she was missing a few pieces he was not going to let her down.
(198) ( 799)

#9Kaori 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:53 pm

Kaori
A smile would stretch along her face as she felt at ease. Her hand going down to grab his so that she could feel his warmth. ” You’re right dear! And I’ve even been practicing too while you’ve been gone. But I suppose I don’t have to show you yet.” She did not mean it in that she was shy. She was becoming more and more sure of her magic. It was more because she was trying to be optimistic that no one would steal from the store.

The two entered and spoke a bit with the owner. He was closing up shop now and so they were right on time. Kaori went to the back where it was hard to see once you enter. Arranging all the food and drink so that it was easy for her husband to grab.

When a bit of time passed, she was getting somewhat anxious. She was hoping to get to move around but that was when she could hear a sound. The door of the store was cracking open.

177_918

#10Ryuuji 

The Floral Mirror in the Darkness (Shopping Crisis) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:06 pm

Ryuuji
Ryuuji hurried along the side of an aisle as he heard the sound and he was going to get into place and attack as they came in but one of them saw one of the mirrors reflect a rock back at the person that had thrown it at the stores window. Ryuuji had messed up in having set up so the cat was out of the bag and it was time to act and get them as soon as they can and that was going to be a bit harder how that they knew that they were on to. Ryuuji hoped that his wife's magic had really matured from her training as he trusted her to have his side as, as a couple neither was behind they were equals and they would fight side by side and be the best duo and couple to grace this country and Ryuuji would bet his life on it as he jumps in front of the men that had started to run in and he started to fight with them and keep them from getting to Kaori who they had started to taunt and say the dirty things they want to do to her. Ryuuji wasn't going to allow them to even get close to her and his mirrors started to return damage to them as they cloaked his body.
(226) (1,025)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum