Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Granny-Sitting (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hyphen 

Granny-Sitting (Solo) Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:34 am

Hyphen
Hyphen stepped into the Orchidia Apartments, a sense of purpose guiding his steps. The job at hand was simple: "Granny-sitting." Mitya Noran, a slightly disheveled man, greeted him with an air of relief.

"Hey there, you must be Hyphen," Mitya said with a grateful smile. "I appreciate you coming on such short notice. I had a bit too much to drink yesterday."

Hyphen nodded, understanding the occasional need for a helping hand. "No problem at all, Mitya. I'll make sure everything goes smoothly."

Mitya led Hyphen to the living room, where an elderly lady named Rynah Noran was seated in an armchair. Her face lit up as they entered.

"Hello, dear," Rynah greeted them warmly.

"Mom, this is Hyphen. He's here to keep you company for a bit," Mitya introduced. With a nod of assurance, Mitya left, leaving Hyphen alone with Rynah. Hyphen settled into a nearby chair, returning Rynah's smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rynah." he mentioned, trying to seem friendly and approachable.

Rynah's eyes twinkled with a mixture of kindness and mischief. "Oh, the pleasure is all mine, young man hohOHOhOh. I do love having visitors."

The hours passed by in a comfortable rhythm. Rynah shared stories from her youth, her words painting vivid pictures of bygone days. Hyphen listened attentively, finding himself engrossed in her tales. As the afternoon sun dipped towards the horizon, Rynah's eyes sparkled with an idea. "You know, dear, I used to bake the most wonderful cookies back in the day. Nyeees."

Hyphen's curiosity was piqued. "Cookies? That sounds delicious."

With a sense of purpose, Rynah rose from her seat and began to gather ingredients. Hyphen watched as she worked with an energy that defied her age. He noticed her add a handful of blue crystals to the cookie dough, his interest growing. "What are those blue crystals, Rynah?" he inquired, genuinely intrigued, wondering if it was drugs.

It was probably drugs.

Rynah's laughter was a melodious sound. "Hehehoehoeho, those are crushed mana crystals, dear. A little secret ingredient to infuse the cookies with a touch of magic. Definitely not drugs."

The aroma of freshly baked cookies that definitely didn't have drugs filled the air as Rynah placed them in the oven. Hyphen found himself looking forward to trying these enchanted treats. When the cookies were ready, Rynah's eyes shone with pride. "Would you like to taste one, dear?"

Hyphen accepted a cookie with gratitude, taking a bite. Warmth spread through him, and he felt an unexpected surge of energy. "These are amazing, Rynah!" he cheered, probably drugged. Rynah's laughter filled the room once again. "Magic has a way of making everything better, doesn't it? So do drugs but these cookies don't have any."

As the day drew to a close, Mitya returned, looking more composed than before. He expressed his gratitude to Hyphen for spending time with his mother. Stepping out of the apartment, Hyphen felt a sense of fulfillment. What was meant to be a simple task had turned into an unexpectedly heartwarming experience. He walked back into the bustling streets of Orchidia, ready to face whatever adventure awaited him next.

words: 536

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum