Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[RANK - B SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

[RANK - B SOLO] Empty Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:50 pm

Zerutod
The morning sun rose over the tranquil town of Era, casting a warm golden glow across the rocky mountain that loomed at its center. Kazz, the flamboyant and impulsive young man, found himself standing at the base of the mountain, his arms crossed and his golden eyes narrowing in annoyance. Beside him, his imaginary feline companion, Nensh, purred with amusement. "Are you ready for this, Kazz?" Nensh asked, her spectral form flickering in the morning light. "Following Margret around all day sounds like an adventure." Kazz scoffed, his voice tinged with disdain. "Adventure? More like a chore. I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this." Just then, a haughty voice cut through the air, capturing Kazz's attention. "And you must be the one they sent to shadow me," Margret said, striding towards them with an air of arrogance and authority. She was clad in gleaming silver armor, her blonde hair pulled back in an immaculate braid. Margret's eyes assessed Kazz with a mixture of skepticism and annoyance. "Well, you may as well make yourself useful. I have a day full of Knightly duties ahead of me. Stick close and don't get in the way." Kazz raised an eyebrow, his lips curling into a mischievous smirk. "You know, if you need someone to handle all those pesky small duties, I'm your guy. Just say the word." Margret shot him a withering glare. "I'll have you know that I have far more important tasks to attend to. But, since you're here, you can take notes on everything I accomplish today. Perhaps then the higher-ups will finally understand the weight of my responsibilities." The day unfolded before Kazz's eyes, a blur of bustling streets and Knightly duties. Margret effortlessly dealt with minor disputes, swiftly resolving conflicts with her authoritative presence alone. She inspected armories, ensuring that each weapon gleamed and was ready for battle. Kazz scribbled furiously in his notebook, trying to keep up with Margret's efficient movements. As the sun reached its zenith, Margret led Kazz through Era's sprawling markets, her keen eyes scanning the crowd for any signs of trouble.

Kazz walked alongside Margret, his gaze fixed on the bustling streets of Era. The sun's warm rays seeped through the gaps between the buildings, casting a golden glow upon the cobbled pathways. Crowds of people hurriedly went about their daily activities, seamlessly blending into the rhythm of the city. As they strolled through the town, Kazz's eyes darted from one corner to another, his senses heightened. He was prepared for anything that might come their way. Margret had given him the task of shadowing her, his every move observed. The higher-ups doubted her abilities, believing she did nothing worthy of her title as a Knight. Now he had to prove them wrong. They reached a vibrant club named "Dancing Flames," its lively music pouring out onto the streets. Just as they were about to pass by, Kazz's ears perked up at the sound of distressed voices emanating from an alleyway nearby. He quickly turned his head, curiosity prodding at his insatiable desire for adventure. Margret glanced at Kazz, her brow furrowing. "What is it now, Kazz? Can't you see I have important matters to attend to?" Her voice dripped with her usual exasperation, her ego oozing through every word. Without waiting for a response, Kazz dashed towards the alley, his instincts guiding him. As he rounded the corner, a scene of injustice unfolded before his eyes. Three Motor Punks, known troublemakers in the city, surrounded a frightened woman, taunting her relentlessly. Kazz's lips curled into a mischievous grin. He sauntered toward the punks, his eyes glinting with defiance. "Now, now, gentlemen," Kazz drawled casually, his voice laced with mockery. "I don't believe you're aware of the consequences of your actions." The punks turned to face Kazz, their eyes narrowed with hostility. "Mind your own business, punk!" their leader spat, his voice dripping with arrogance. Margret, who had followed Kazz into the alley, stepped forward, her tone sharp and authoritative. "I suggest you heed his words if you know what's good for you. A Knight does not tolerate such behavior."

The Motor Punks laughed, their confidence brimming. "A Knight, huh? You think that makes a difference?" one sneered. Kazz's flippant grin transformed into a fierce scowl. Pyreaus, the Lord of Flames, surged through his veins, ready to be unleashed. With a swift motion, he generated a fiery explosion in front of his hand, his signature move—Explosive Palm. The searing flames crackled, casting an eerie glow across his face. In a flash, fists flew and fire blazed. Kazz dodged and weaved, his agile movements a testament to his trained skill. His fists collided with the punks' bodies, each strike infused with the heat and intensity of his magic. Margret joined the fray, her sword glinting in the dim light. Her strikes possessed grace and precision, her movements a testament to her training as a Knight. She fought alongside Kazz, her determination was evident in every swing of her blade. As the battle raged on, the punks' bravado crumbled. Fear etched deep into their eyes as they realized the magnitude of their mistake. Their unwarranted confidence had met its match in the form of Kazz and Margret. With each punch thrown, each swing of the sword, justice was served. Kazz and Margret made sure the Motor Punks understood that no one was above the law, no matter how powerful they believed themselves to be. Finally, the punks lay defeated on the ground, their pride shattered. Kazz glanced at Margret, a smug smile curling his lips. "Well, you were right about one thing, Margret," he said, his voice dripping with triumph. "Being a Knight in Era certainly doesn't seem like a waste of time." Margret's stern facade softened, a mere glimmer of pride sparkling in her eyes. "Perhaps there is more to me than meets the eye," she conceded, her voice carrying a newfound humility. Together, Kazz and Margret stood in the aftermath of their victory, the scorching flames of justice slowly extinguishing around them.

Margret, her confident gaze unwavering, stepped forward with an air of authority. Her armor gleamed under the glow of the mid-day sun, a testament to her position as a respected Knight in Era. She crossed her arms, her tone filled with disdain, "That's what happens when you mess with the wrong people. Consider this a lesson, boys." The punks, grasping their bruised and battered bodies, scrambled to their feet. Fear had replaced their swagger as they hastily retreated, casting wary glances at Margret and Kazz. As they disappeared into the shadows, their defiant bravado had melted away like an ice cube under a searing flame. Kazz, with his disheveled hair and a mischievous grin on his face, turned to Margret. "That was too easy." Margret's eyebrow arched in response, a hint of amusement glinting in her eyes. "Oh, Kazz. Your confidence knows no bounds. Let's not forget that we Knights prioritize justice, even in the smallest of battles." With the streets now free from troublemakers, Margret led Kazz through the winding paths of Era. Moonlight bathed the town in a soft glow, casting an ethereal aura upon the buildings and streets. The scent of blooming flowers wafted through the air, mingling with the faint sound of laughter and bustling activity. As they ventured through the town, they encountered various mundane tasks that Margret diligently attended to. From settling petty disputes between neighbors to aiding lost children, Margret left no stone unturned in her quest to ensure the safety and order of Era. Kazz, feeling a hint of boredom creeping in, looked at Nensh, his imaginary talking cat companion. "Is Margret always this uptight? I mean, can't she just let loose and have some fun?" Nensh, perched upon Kazz's shoulder, flicked her tail irritably. "You must understand, Kazz. Margret takes her responsibilities seriously. To her, being a Knight means upholding justice, no matter how seemingly insignificant the task may be."
Kazz nodded, a new understanding dawning in his eyes.

He observed Margret's tireless dedication and the unwavering determination etched into her every move. Beneath her composed exterior, there lay a fervent desire to protect the town, to shield Era from even the slightest hint of chaos. As the moon reached its zenith in the sky, casting a silver glow upon Era, Margret turned to Kazz. Her eyes shimmered with appreciation, her voice gentle yet commanding. "Thank you, Kazz. Your assistance today has given me hope that perhaps the higher-ups will see my worth." Kazz chuckled, the sound harmonizing with the tranquil night. "No worries, Margret. We made quite the team, didn't we?" Margret extended her hand, offering Kazz a small pouch. "Here's your reward, Kazz. But before that, I would like to see the notes you took throughout the day. I want to ensure that my work is properly documented."
Kazz handed his notebook to Margret, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks as he realized the significance of this moment. Margret's appreciation for his efforts was evident as she scanned through the meticulous observations and snippets of their conversations. A satisfied smile graced Margret's lips as she returned the notebook. "Well done, Kazz. Your insightful notes are a testament to your potential. I believe you have a pivotal role to play in the future of Era." Kazz's heart swelled with pride, his eyes glimmering with newfound determination. Together, he and Nensh stood beside Margret, their unique bond growing stronger with each passing moment. And so, with the moonlight as a witness, Kazz's journey alongside Margret continued, the promise of adventure and valor beckoning them into the unknown.

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum