Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Peeping [RANK - C SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

No Peeping [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:18 pm

Zerutod
Kazz stood before the job board, his sharp eyes scanning the pages of listings until he spotted it - the posting that had caught his attention. "Suspicious figure at the bathhouse," he muttered to himself as he ripped the paper off the board. "The bathhouse, eh? This could be interesting." With a casual swagger, Kazz made his way to the Magnolia bathhouse, its grand facade beckoning the curious and the weary. As he stepped inside, the warm scent of fragrant oils filled the air, accompanied by the gentle sound of water cascading from ornate fountains. The opulence of the establishment was evident in every detail, from the plush velvet curtains to the golden fixtures adorning the walls. Approaching the front desk, Kazz caught sight of Bella Missandra, the renowned owner of the bathhouse. Despite her age, she appeared youthful, a feat achieved through her clever use of magic. Kazz couldn't help but notice the hint of vanity in her eyes, and he smirked, knowing exactly how to charm her. "I heard you're in need of some assistance," Kazz announced, leaning casually on the counter. Bella's eyes narrowed, studying him intently. "And who might you be?" she inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity. Kazz straightened up, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Name's Kazz. I specialize in dealing with unwanted guests." Bella's lips curled into a small smile. "Very well, Kazz. I've closed the women's bath and allowed any wizard to go in there and set up an ambush. We can't let this scandal ruin my establishment." Kazz nodded, his mind already calculating the best course of action. "Alright then, I'll stake out the place tonight. Seems like the evenings are when most of the incidents happen."

As the setting sun cast long shadows across Magnolia, Kazz felt a tingle of anticipation run down his spine. He leaned against the sturdy wooden wall of the bathhouse, concealed by the cover of darkness. From his vantage point, he could observe every entrance and exit, his eyes scanning the area with a focused intensity. Nensh, perched on his shoulder, her emerald eyes gleaming with determination. She whispered in his ear, her voice a soft purr, "Patience, Kazz. We must wait for the right moment to strike. Our quarry will come soon enough." A hushed silence enveloped the bathhouse, broken only by the faint sound of water splashing and murmured conversations from inside the building. Kazz grew restless, his flippant nature itching to taunt his invisible adversary. But he listened to Nensh, determined to approach this mission with a modicum of seriousness. As the evening wore on, a figure cautiously emerged from the shadows. The Peeping Tom, ever so subtle in his movements, approached the women's bath. His nervousness betrayed his intentions, tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead. The Peeping Tom's eyes widened in disbelief as he pushed open the door, only to find the room devoid of any bathing women. "Howwhere did they...?" he stammered, his voice a shaky whisper. Kazz seized this opportunity and revealed himself, striking an imposing figure as he stepped forward. "A bit disappointed, are we?" Kazz drawled, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Looking for a bit of excitement, were we? Well, I'm afraid you'll have to settle for me." Fear mingled with rage in the Peeping Tom's eyes as he clutched a hidden dagger, his trembling hand betraying his shaky resolve.

A flash of hostility crossed his face, with a swift motion, the Peeping Tom lunged at Kazz, his dagger gleaming in the moonlight. Reacting with lightning speed, Kazz activated his Greed magic, manifesting his skin into impenetrable graphene. His body became a fortress, every nerve, and sinew pulsating with energy. As the dagger clashed against his hardened skin, sparks flew, illuminating the night with a dazzling display of light. The battle between Kazz and the Peeping Tom erupted, the air crackling with tension. Kazz's movements were fluid yet calculated, his punches and kicks honed to perfection. His fingernails, transformed into deadly blades, sliced through the air with incomparable swiftness. The Peeping Tom, though shy and reserved, fought with a surprising tenacity. His attacks were methodical, each strike aimed with precision. However, Kazz's reflexes were finely tuned, and he deftly dodged each blow, his eyes fixed on his opponent's every move. The sound of metal clashing against graphene reverberated through the bathhouse azz's temper flared, his impulsive nature taking hold. In a moment of reckless abandon, he unleashed his fury, his punches growing stronger and faster. His inner anger ignited, blinding him to anything else but the thrill of the battle. With each punch, Kazz's emotions surged, fueling his determination to protect Bella's business and restored peace. His strikes grew even more ferocious, the impact echoing through the night, creating a symphony of violence. Finally. drawing upon every ounce of strength within him, Kazz delivered a devastating blow to the Peeping Tom. The man's eyes rolled back, and he crumpled to the ground, unconscious and defeated.

Soon Bella, the owner of the bathhouse, rushed out to meet him, her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders as she hurriedly tied it into a loose bun. Her emerald eyes sparkled with relief and gratitude as she approached Kazz. "You did it, Kazz! You've finally put an end to that Peeping Tom's antics. I owe you a great debt," she exclaimed, a mix of gratitude and admiration evident in her voice. Kazz grinned, his eyes flickering with a gleeful spark. "No need to thank me, Bella. It was just another day's work for me," he replied nonchalantly as if defeating a Peeping Tom was as easy as taking a stroll in the park. His voice dripped with an underlying tone of self-assurance, showcasing his confidence in his own abilities. Behind Bella, a group of bathhouse employees followed their expressions a mix of fear and curiosity. They whispered among themselves, casting occasional glances at Kazz. Bella raised an eyebrow, her voice laced with skepticism. "Another day's work? You make it all sound so easy, Kazz," she retorted playfully, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "But regardless, I am grateful for your help. We can finally put this scandal behind us.[/color]"  As Bella and her employees moved closer to the Peeping Tom's fallen form, Kazz noticed her hands trembling ever so slightly. He reached out and grasped her shoulder gently, his voice now softer and gentler. "He isn't that scary, your people should be able to take it from here" he offered, his tone filled with reassurance and a hint of protectiveness. Bella's eyes welled up with gratitude as she nodded, her voice wavering with emotion. "Thank you, Kazz." She turned to her employees and instructed them to Take him to the authorities, making a mental note to reward them for their loyalty and dedication.  

Bella asked Kazz if he could follow her he wanted to give him something special. Bella led Kazz through a maze of corridors, the soft scent of lavender wafting through the air. Finally, they arrived at a serene room reserved for special guests. Pale moonlight streamed through stained-glass windows, casting kaleidoscopic patterns across the floor. A large bathtub in the center seemed to shimmer with anticipation. Bella smiled warmly at Kazz, her eyes filled with appreciation. "For all your troubles, Kazz, I offer you a special bath infused with magical herbs that will replenish your mana," she said, her voice laced with sincere gratitude. Kazz's eyes widened with surprise and delight. He had never expected such a generous offer. As he stepped into the warm bath, he couldn't help but feel a sense of tranquility wash over him, easing away the exhaustion from his recent battle. The soothing aroma of the magical herbs enveloped him, filling him with a renewed energy. Closing his eyes, Kazz allowed himself to relax, As the warm water enveloped him, his senses heightened, and he felt the distinct tingle of magic replenishing his energy. The path to finding his clansman would not be easy, but with a grateful heart and newfound strength, Kazz was ready to face whatever lay in his way.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum