Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cursed Child [RANK - C SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

The Cursed Child [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:18 pm

Zerutod
Kazz followed the address with anticipation, his mind swirling with the tales he had heard of the cursed child. He arrived at the outskirts of the city, where an abandoned orphanage stood, ominous and foreboding. The air around the building seemed tainted, filled with an invisible darkness that sent shivers down his spine. Pushing open the creaking doors of the orphanage, Kazz was met with a scene of chaos. Broken toys and furniture were scattered across the floor, signs of the children's struggle before they fled from the grasp of the cursed child. The remnants of their fear and desperation lingered in the air, mingling with the corruptive magic that seeped from the child's being. Ascending the worn-out stairs, Kazz's heart raced, the anticipation of encountering the cursed child almost tangible. As he reached the end of the hallway, a door stood ajar, beckoning him with an unspoken invitation. Kazz approached cautiously, his Fist clenched and every muscle in his body ready for action. Peering through the crack, Kazz's eyes met those of the cursed child. She sat in an empty room, perched upon a chair as if it were a throne. Her small frame seemed consumed by the dark magic she wielded, her eyes void of any light, pitch-black orbs that held a sinister gleam. Kazz hesitated, his gaze narrowing as he took in the child's twisted form. Sensing his presence, the child's lips curled into a wicked smile, revealing sharp teeth. Her voice, dripping with malice, filled the space between them.

"Well, well, well," she sneered, her voice laced with a chilling tone. "Another fool who dares to challenge me. You shall meet the same fate as the others who have crossed my path." Kazz's fist tightened even more, his anger and determination mingling within him. This cursed child had caused enough pain and suffering; it was time to end her reign of terror. But he couldn't ignore the unsettling feeling that gnawed at his instincts, warning him of the dangerous path ahead. "Nensh," Kazz whispered, his voice barely audible. The talking cat, Nensh, materialized by his side, her eyes narrowed in concern. "What should we do? Can we really defeat her?" Nensh's voice rang clear in Kazz's mind, the feline's wisdom and caution providing a welcomed balance to his impulsiveness. "We must approach this carefully, Kazz," she advised, her voice filled with conviction. "She is a formidable opponent, but we cannot allow her to continue harming innocent lives. We must find a way to break the curse that holds her captive." Kazz nodded, his determination growing stronger with each passing second. It was time to show the cursed child that he wouldn't be just another victim to her twisted power. With a deep breath, he pushed open the door, stepping into the room that housed the cursed child. The child's gaze fixed upon Kazz, a mix of curiosity and sadistic delight dancing in her eyes. "What brings you here, Hero?" she taunted, her voice dripping with mock respect. "Are you here to free me from this wretched curse? Or are you just another pawn in my game?" Kazz's lips curled into a defiant smile as he took a step forward. "I'm here to stop you from hurting people," he declared, his voice filled with unwavering resolve. "I don't want to have to put you down but I will if you force me to." The cursed child's laughter filled the room, echoing off the crumbling walls. Her pitch-black eyes narrowed as she rose from her throne, her body contorting in unnatural ways. "Oh, Hero, you have no idea what you're up against," she hissed, her voice laced with otherworldly power. As Kazz and the cursed child faced each other, the room transformed into a battlefield of shadows and malice. Sparks of dark magic crackled in the air, charging the atmosphere with intense power. Her pale skin seemed to emit an otherworldly glow, contrasting with her jet-black hair that fell in disheveled strands around her face. But it was her eyes that sent a shiver down Kazz's spine. They were completely engulfed in darkness, void of light or innocence.

Without warning, the child's features twisted into a malevolent sneer as she regarded Kazz as a threat. Dark magic surged around her, manifesting as tendrils of shadow that coiled menacingly in her grasp. Before he could react, the child unleashed her power, launching a barrage of darkness toward him. Kazz's body moved with the grace of a dancer as he evaded the assault, his skin momentarily transforming into hardened graphene. The shadows crashed against his protective barrier, dissipating into smoke. But the child was relentless, unleashing wave after wave of her dark magic, each strike more ferocious than the last. Caught off guard, Kazz found himself pinned down by the overwhelming force of the child's power. Darkness enveloped him, threatening to suffocate his very essence. Gasping for air, he desperately sought a way to break free from the clutches of the cursed child. With every ounce of his strength, Kazz found a flicker of hope amidst the chaos. He called out to the child, his voice filled with both empathy and urgency. "Stop this! You don't have to succumb to the darkness within you. Fight it! Remember who you truly are!" The child hesitated for a fleeting moment, her pitch-black eyes flickering with flickers of doubt. Kazz seized this opportunity, utilizing his agility to slip out from under her grasp.

As he rose to his feet, his body glowed with an iridescent aura, powered by his determination to save her, not harm her. Realizing that he was not her enemy, the child faltered. Her dark magic receded as if it was retreating from an approaching force of light. The room filled with an ethereal stillness as Kazz, his expression gentle yet resolute, approached the child, his hand extended in a gesture of peace. "I don't want to hurt you," he said softly, his voice carrying the weight of compassion. "But I can't let you harm anyone else. Let me help you, guide you towards the light hidden within you." The child hesitated, uncertainty flickering across her face. Slowly, she reached out, her tiny hand trembling as it grasped Kazz's outstretched palm. At that moment, the darkness that had consumed her began to dissipate, replaced by a faint glimmer of something pure, something that had been buried deep within. Wrapping her in a gentle embrace, Kazz felt a surge of hope flood through him. He had rescued her from the depths of her own inner torment. And as they stood there, in the midst of the abandoned orphanage, a glimmer of light pierced through the darkness, offering a chance for redemption and a future free from the shackles of her cursed existence. Unbeknownst to Kazz, his loyal companion, Nensh, watched from the shadows, her eyes gleaming with approval.

Together, They returned to the bar where they had met Gaud, the informant who had sent them on this perilous quest. Gaud's eyes widened at the sight of the child, her innocence now evident. "Well done," Gaud murmured, his voice filled with both relief and gratitude. "I will report to the Knights, and they will ensure she receives the help she needs." As promised, Gaud rewarded Kazz and Nensh, with an expression of gratitude for their bravery. With newfound purpose and unity, Kazz and Nensh continued their journey.

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum