Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Discovery [RANK - C SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Unexpected Discovery [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:27 pm

Zerutod
As Kazz strolled through the dimly lit streets of Era, whispers of a cursed child danced in the air like phantoms. The city, known for its safety and serene existence, now recoiled in fear. Intrigued by the rumors, Kazz decided to dig deeper into this supernatural mystery. Following the baleful whispers, he found himself drawn to the flickering lights of a nearby bar. Stepping through the creaking wooden doors, he was met with the aroma of aged alcohol and the low murmur of sullen patrons. Making his way to the counter, Kazz leaned against the scarred wood and caught the attention of the bartender. With a voice tainted by weariness, Kazz asked, "Have you heard anything about a cursed child around these parts?" As if the question were a conjured spell, the bar fell into a hushed silence. The bartender's eyes darted nervously, before finally directing his gaze towards a shadowy figure in the corner.

Gaud Teller, a grizzled man with deep-set eyes and a heavy cloak, had overheard Kazz's inquiry. He lurked in the shadows, intrigued by the audacity of this stranger's curiosity. Pushing his way through the scarves of mist and dim light, Gaud approached Kazz, his voice a faint rasp. "I've heard of such a child," he murmured a twinkle of excitement in his eyes. "A child who wields dark magic, capable of killing anyone." Caught between intrigue and apprehension, Kazz leaned closer. "You have my attention. Tell me more." Gaud's mouth curled into a sinister grin. "There has been a recent victim, a poor vendor afflicted with an incurable infection. It is said the child's foul magic brought this affliction upon him." Eagerly, Kazz leaned in even closer. "And what is it you want me to do about it?" Gaud straightened his stance, his cloak billowing out like a raven's wings. "I want you to find this cursed child and put an end to their malevolent reign. For the sake of our city, for the lives of innocent citizens." A whispered promise of a hefty reward resounded in Kazz's ears. He weighed the risks against the potential fortune, his mind dancing with the possibilities. With a nod, he accepted the challenge.

Gaud handed Kazz a crumpled piece of paper, the address of the cursed child's supposed hideaway. The ink smeared against the parchment, hinting at the darkness that awaited him. Following the hushed instructions, As Kazz arrived at the location specified on the piece of paper, he was met with a chilling sight. Before him stood a middle-aged man, his face marred by a spreading infection that covered half of his features. The man, a generous and poor vendor just trying to eke out a living, looked at Kazz with pleading eyes. With a heavy sigh, Kazz approached the vendor, knowing that this encounter would reveal the chilling truth about the cursed child. As he explained the reason for seeking him out, the man nodded solemnly, pain etched onto his features. "I swear, I never thought I would be in such a predicament," the vendor began, his voice trembling. "A few days ago, I decided to visit the orphanage to donate some of my earnings. It seemed like a kind gesture, you know? But little did I know, that cursed child was waiting there." Kazz's curiosity piqued, his eyes narrowing as he listened intently.

The vendor continued his tale, his voice growing more hushed as the memories surfaced. "As soon as I entered the orphanage, chaos erupted. The cursed child unleashed her dark magic upon me and the other children. It was horrific, I tell you. The kids were so terrified, they scattered in every direction, seeking safety from her malevolent powers." A shudder passed through Kazz's body, the weight of his mission bearing heavily upon him. He couldn't help but feel a surge of empathy for the vendor, for the children who had suffered at the hands of this cursed child. He knew he had to act swiftly to put an end to this madness. "Do you have any idea where this orphanage is located?" Kazz asked, his voice laced with determination. The vendor nodded, his eyes filled with gratitude. "Yes, I do. Please, I implore you, to find that child and bring her to justice. No more innocent lives should be tainted by her dark magic." Accepting the address from the trembling vendor, Kazz tucked it safely into his pocket. He knew it was time to confront the cursed child, to put an end to her reign of terror. But his mind was clouded with uncertainty. Who was this child? How had she become cursed with such destructive powers?

As he bid farewell to the vendor, Kazz couldn't help but glance toward Nensh. Nensh's gaze held a glimmer of concern, but also a steadfast resolve. "We cannot allow this curse to continue," Nensh declared, her voice stern but filled with unwavering determination. "We shall bring an end to this darkness and ensure the safety of the city's children." Kazz nodded, his eyes burning with a newfound sense of purpose. Together, he and Nensh set out towards the orphanage, their steps guided by a desire to protect and bring justice to the innocents who had suffered at the hands of the cursed child. The path ahead was strewn with uncertainty and danger, but Kazz was undeterred. He knew that with every step he took, he was one step closer to uncovering the truth behind the cursed child and putting an end to her malevolent powers. As they ventured further into the heart of Era, the town unfolded before them with its stately buildings and peaceful surroundings. Snow-capped mountains provided a breathtaking backdrop, their towering presence a reminder of the magnitude of their quest. The scent of autumn filled the air, accompanied by the sweet notes of wildflowers that adorned the borders of the path. Kazz's senses were heightened, his every nerve tingling with both excitement and trepidation. This was a battle he couldn't afford to lose. And so, with each step, Kazz and Nensh drew closer to the orphanage, to the confrontation that awaited them. The fate of the cursed child rested in their hands

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum