Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knight's Messenger [RANK - C SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Knight's Messenger [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:42 am

Zerutod
Kazz strolled through the bustling streets of Era, his hands tucked casually into his pockets.  "So, Nensh, what's on the agenda today?" he asked, glancing down at the small cat sitting on his shoulder. "Well, Kazz, we need to go through security and into the lab. We've been tasked with delivering an envelope to Margret," Nensh replied, her voice emanating directly into Kazz's mind. Kazz rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Can't she do her own dirty work for once?" "She couldn't be bothered, it seems," Nensh said, a faint note of annoyance in her tone.  The duo arrived at the security checkpoint, as they approached the security gate, Kazz was met by a stern-faced guard. "Name and purpose?" asked a burly guard, blocking their path. "Kazz Saito. I'm here to talk to one of the lab assistants," Kazz replied with an exaggerated bow. The guard raised an eyebrow but stepped aside. "Proceed to the lab, but don't cause any trouble," he warned, "Wouldn't dream of it," Kazz replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm. They navigated the labyrinthine-like halls filled with bustling scientists and bubbling potions. Finally, they reached the lab assistant they were looking for. Kazz and Nensh made their way through the bustling headquarters, navigating the labyrinthine halls until they reached the lab. A young lab assistant greeted them."Are you here to pick up the envelope for Margret?" the assistant asked, eyes glinting with curiosity. Kazz nodded. "Yeah, apparently, it's some important information she couldn't be bothered to retrieve herself." The assistant handed him a sealed envelope. "She said not to open it. It's for her eyes only." Kazz pocketed the envelope with a cocky grin. "You can trust me. I'll handle it with utmost care." Nensh huffed and muttered under her breath, "I'll believe it when I see it." Ignoring Nensh's doubts, Kazz strolled out of the lab, carefully avoiding any commotion that might harm the precious envelope. He made his way through the busy streets of Era, keeping a keen eye out for any potential threats. As Kazz walked, Nensh kept a close watch on their surroundings, her ears twitching at the sound of every passing person. Her instincts were on high alert, sensing danger lurking in the shadows. a shadowy figure emerged from the alley, blocking their path. "Well, well, what do we have here? A delivery boy?" the figure sneered, brandishing a sword. "Oh please, I am so much more than a mere delivery boy," Kazz retorted with a cocky grin. The figure lunged forward, sword swinging through the air. Kazz gracefully dodged the attack, his movements fluid and calculated. "You'll have to do better than that," Kazz taunted, his voice dripping with arrogance. The figure eye's gleaming with malicious intent. Kazz's carefree facade faded for a moment as a flash of concern flickered across his face. "Alright, can we make this quick? I've got much better things to do than kick you around." The figure stepped forward again, a sneer playing on his lips. "Hand over whatever you're carrying, and I might let you walk away." Kazz chuckled, his confidence returning. "You don't want to mess with me, trust me. I'm not in a very good mood and can't guarantee you will be able to walk after this."

As the tension in the air grew thicker, Nensh pounced onto Kazz's shoulder, her fur bristling. "Careful, Kazz! This guy looks like trouble."  Kazz's eyes glowed with determination as he steadied himself. "Alright, let's play then. But I warn you, this won't end well for you.[/color]" The fight that ensued was fierce and chaotic. Kazz's agility and quick reflexes allowed him to dodge blows effortlessly.  "Enough games!" the figure growled, redoubling their efforts to strike Kazz.  Kazz's eyes glittered with a mix of excitement and determination. He leaped into action, countering every attack with impeccable skill. Their battle raged on, the sounds of clashing metal echoing through the alley. Kazz's movements were a blur of agility, as he danced nimbly, slipping past the figure's guard. Finally, Kazz saw an opening. With a swift strike, he disarmed the figure, sending the sword clattering to the ground. "I suggest you leave before things get even messier," Kazz warned, his voice low and dangerous. The figure stumbled back, their face a mask of fear. Without a word, they turned and fled. Kazz took a moment to catch his breath before continuing their journey. Kazz stood outside the  Rune Knight headquarters, gazing up at the massive rocky mountain that guarded the entrance. Beside him, Nensh, his talking cat companion, flicked her tail impatiently.

The duo was led inside, the envelope still securely in Kazz's pocket.  Margret, resplendent in her knightly armor, appraised them with a critical eye. "Ah, you've finally arrived. Give me the envelope," she commanded. Kazz handed it over, her expression neutral. "It was a real pain in the ass getting this to you, but I'm sure you don't really care much about that." Margret snatched the envelope from Kazz's hand, tearing it open eagerly. She quickly scanned the contents before grinning triumphantly ignoring Kazz's comment, her ego too large to acknowledge his efforts. "You may leave now. I have no further use for you." Kazz sighed, turning to leave. "Come on, Nensh. Let's get out of here." Nensh trailed after Kazz, shaking her head at Margret's dismissive attitude. "Some people never learn." As Kazz and Nensh made their way back through the town, they couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. Despite the obstacles, they had successfully completed their mission. Kazz glanced at Nensh, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Hey, Nensh, you think anyone will actually appreciate what we did?" Nensh purred, her tail swaying back and forth. "Perhaps not, Kazz, but we did it for the satisfaction of knowing we did the right thing." Kazz shrugged. "Fair enough. I guess it's all part of the job. Let's find another adventure, shall we?" And so, Kazz and Nensh continued their journey, ready to face new challenges and prove themselves once more. Little did they know, their courage and determination would soon be recognized by someone who truly appreciated their efforts. As they walked into the sunset, Kazz and Nensh were filled with hope, knowing that no matter what obstacles they faced, they would always find a way to carry on. For in a world of ego-driven knights and hidden dangers, Kazz and Nensh were ready to face whatever came their way.

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum