Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Da’ncha’see'i 

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ] Empty Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:33 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Dan'cha'see'i walked through the city that was his new home; Magnolia. The home that seemed to be filled of and scream life and joy. Even within the confines of this invasión. Even passed the fear creeping un with each day as forces made their way; wrecked havoc. Came and destroyed their roads, homes, businesses, and commu times. The people, still smiled. Spiriting burning bright un a light.

Dan'cha'see'i was near the southern central part of the town. Moving away from the center of Kardia Cathedral. Leaving the standing beauty remaining line a beacon. It had been some time since a portal appeared in the area. Bur the effects of the few wave of portal invasions could be felt in the air.  Maybe it was all-

Such a hope was a pitiful display of reality and heart.  It was not over. They would not go away. And as a portal sliced up opening within he confounds of Magnolia Dan'cha'see'i had to swallow that reality!

Wc: 173
Total: 173 / 1000

#2Da’ncha’see'i 

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:21 am

Da’ncha’see'i
"Oh no. Oh no...oh nononono. OH NO!!", Da'ncha'see'i said with a growing layer of pounding anxiety and unease. This was terrible. Oh so terrible. Magnolia was being invaded!

As the minor portals shook and twisted with their mana filled aura. In a putter patter sputtering pattern to Da'ncha'eee'i eyes, soliders from the Dark Universe counter part of Earth land began to trickle man. Wasting no time in causing a bit of chaos. It was small in number, the foes that came into their world this time. This must have been a minor incursion as the officials in the world had called it. A distraction more than anything while the larger foces planned and moved. But, he thought that these usually happened in small towns. Why was one happy in this city?

People yelled and that brought him out of his train of thought. Wondering something about that was not the time nor place!

160 | 333

#3Da’ncha’see'i 

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ] Empty Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:26 am

Da’ncha’see'i
Feet pounded against the smooth stone surface of the ground. Flower pots shook and clanked to the ground with a shatter as fell to the ground from startled hands. There was a silence.

...then hell broke loose.

First was the horns. They were deafening and overwhelmed from above, from all sides as if he was in a room with sound being blasted at him loud enough to pierce the ear.. It was so loud one could feel the sound pressing down on them, its anchor threating to hold them down in place. A small boy shook, trembling in the awe of this heaviness. A man, a father? Was shouting something, but Da'ncha'see'i could not make out what. The sky was blanketed in thick, red clouds. The ground started shaking as veins split along the landscape; being forced apart by huge spines of Earth shooting up from below.

152 | 485

#4Da’ncha’see'i 

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ] Empty Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:52 am

Da’ncha’see'i
It took a moment for anyone to catch their footing, but that was too late for some. Cars were being tossed. A bus with the smiling face of blue haired mage model plastered on the side was launched by one of the sudden protrusions. It flew over head before landing on a group of helpless people who had been driven out of a nearby alley from the acoustic reverberations from the horns and falling bricks of the collapsing buildings.

He, Da'ncha'see'i, was at a complete loss for what to do, but. Someone else was not. A tall figure much like him, was moving. He felt a yank. He was grabbed his hand and pulled swiftly across the street to a motorcycle with a side car. Things had barely started rolling when holes burst in the clouds overhead. Huge balls of fire had started raining down this way and that. They crashed, unheard over the horns and Earth, with devastating impact. There was no anticipating the rifts in the ground, but the civilians could dodge the falling flames; destruction in the town was not knew to them.

189 | 674

#5Da’ncha’see'i 

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ] Empty Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:14 am

Da’ncha’see'i
They would get us out of this. They could handle this sudden upheaval of their peaceful day! But first, they would need to gather themselves. Collect and shake off the blitz strike that took them off guard. Give the light mages and guilds within Magnolia to mobilize and give the populous something much more than a hope of belief.

Things were still scary though. These weren't demons, monsters, or something depraved in humanity. But it was sure was twisted in humanity. As trust of wrath and depravity. Desperation and greed. Wickedness and hate. Numerous and various as figures moved without a formation. Slashing, enlighting, yelling as their attack on the town began.

The sight was hard to bear, a piece of evil from mortal reality. Helplessness. Da'ncha'see'i clinched his eyes shut and gripped on tight, tight onto the wrist of the man that moved him out of harms way more firmly, careful not to squeeze too hard.

161 | 835

#6Da’ncha’see'i 

Oh no oh no oh, NO!! [ Minor incursion | solo ] Empty Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:55 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
"Don't close your eyes", Da'ncha'see'i heard a voice say. Calm yet bright like a hot flame in the night. Da'ncha'see'i held a tightness hold his eyes further for a second. Before slowly probing them open. He could hear people run, their hearts racing. Smell the smog fogging up the air, and the spill of food fallen where they were made. The figure stood, his back towards Da'ncha'see'i. "Stand".

Da'ncha'see'i looked up. Bringing this eyes from the ground, pass this shifting layer of doubt. The man was looking at him, his head turned to face Da'ncha'see'i. A BIG bright smile on his face. "and do not fear. For I, am here!!'.

He blinked, then found himself gripping tight to his pants. Head down in shame. Slowly he stood, hearing the echo of the world being around him but separated. What was he doing here? What, wasn't he doing here? This was not what a hero would do. He needed to fight, to go protect people!

181 | 1016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum