Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic Duties (D-rank mission. Closed.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Melina Ainsworth 

Basic Duties (D-rank mission. Closed.) Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:55 am

Melina Ainsworth
“Hey kids~ Are you having fun?~” Melina’s tone was soft and gentle, something kind and compassionate but it was deliberately marked with an undertone of barely restrained anger. She wasn’t actually angry mind you but creating the idea that she was so utterly seething with relentless rage that her tone was the exact opposite could only help. She was, after all, seeking to scare some people into correcting their behaviour. Ah but what people do you ask? Why, the kids clutching cans of spray paint below her.

“Hmm hmm~ You little kids really should find somewhere else to create your art, you know?[/color]” The Drider walked down the wall above, sharpened canines exposed by her malicious grin and her eight eyes closed, as she swiftly approached the children below. Arachnophobia was a rather common phobia among this day and age and even though Melina was not exactly fond of feeding such a thing, she absolutely had no issue with taking advantage of it.

“Eh?! And what’s it to you! You big ugly spider lady!” The leader of the kids, a snot nosed fifteen year old little twerp, barked back, looking up from his spray painting to scowl at Melina. That was very good. The brave, or just foolish ones, could always be trusted to bite back and in doing so, making themselves a target. The Drider felt that all she needed to do was break him and the others would follow suit.

“A big ugly spider, huh…? Well, let me tell you something about spiders. One type of spider is called the Black Widow Spider. Do you know why, little man?” She crept down closer to the children now, climbing off the wall to stand before their ring leader, towering over him thanks to the vast difference between their height. Melina folded her arms beneath her chest, a malicious twinkle decorating her eyes.

“N-no…” the lead kid, his confidence from before having melted away into a nervous muttering, took a step back from the now much…bigger looking Drider. He gulped as Melina only took a few steps closer, one of her chitin covered legs reaching forward to lift his chin upwards so that his gaze met her own and when the youth tried to look away? He would just find Melina’s hands grasping his cheeks, forcing his gaze to stay where it was.

“Oh? Well, let me give you a little lesson. They kill their mates. They eat the men. If you haven’t figured it out, I do happen to be closer to them than I am to you….This area is my hunting ground and I’m feeling rather hungry. Let’s eat!” Her lips spread into a truly malicious grin, exposing the sharpened teeth, as she reached in to sink her fangs into the kid’s neck.

“Aaaaaa!” The kids screamed and ran away, dropping their spray paint and having hopefully had the fear of god put into them with such intensity that they would never think about performing their art here again. Perhaps not the nicest way for a member of Blue Pegasus to resolve such an issue but hey, it worked right?

“Ah kids~ Do try and stay out of trouble..” Melina collected the abandoned cans of paint and, after a brisk walk through the streets, found herself in the company of one such individual by the name of Officer Kenji. An overworked local enforcement officer and the one that had put out the request for some assistance.
“Hello Officer. I trust this is what you wished for?” Melina smiled sweetly, a gentle expression decorating her face, as she walked towards the officer. She held out a simple carrier bag of spray paint cans, letting the office check them out before he gave a confident nod.

“Thank you. Hopefully those kids will think twice before vandalising public property again. Good work.” Kenji spoke with a confidence and satisfied tone, giving Melina yet another nod before returning to his work.

The Drider took her leave at that, flashing a peace sign to the officer, familiar enough with the process of questing to be confident that her payment was soon to be delivered. She went home after that, walking through the streets and grabbing a milkshake on the way.

(719 words)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum