Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:08 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 150 | Shiver Me Timbers!

"What in the?!"

"That woman! Where did she...?!"

"That sword… Sunlight in place of steel!
it’s… The pirate hunterrrrr!"

A crowd on a ship seeming to react with a sense of terror at the sight of someone seeming to appear upon their deck in the middle of them without either warning nor reason to do so, spontaneously and shockingly a woman seemed to appear there in full battle gear and with her weapon held out before her, which she was only too happy to ignite for no greater joy than making them flinch.
Well, it’s nice to know my recent adventures are making me famous, hm~? Pirate hunter, eh? Arching her brow at their statements as she looks around the group with emerald eyes looking a little frostier than usual, Sofia Serena then narrowed her gaze as she found a larger and stronger looking figure lumbering forward while scratching his beard, and stiffened her stance a little because of it.

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:10 pm

Sofia

"Hold fast, lads, there's one of her, and plenty of us...
We can take 'er!"

The man smirking as he drew a crooked looking sword from his belt and then thrusts his hand forward to send the searing shape of a fireball spell toward her, while he seemed proud of his opening volley the vixen thought little of it as she flicked her heel and seemed to shift position almost like a blur, and with every intent of correcting not one but two mistakes she saw before her.
“Well, the thing with that idea is…” The first the fact that he had assumed such a simple spell might be any challenge to her and that amended by both the movement she performed and the swinging heel toward him, the fox followed up not with foot nor fist or even more mystical means, but rather a wagging finger as she aimed to amend how vastly she appeared to be underestimated by the gang.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#3Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:11 pm

Sofia

“You definitely couldn't take me, even if you had a hundred or a thousand…” Whirling her weapon once she had done so and eyeing the figures around her as they seemingly succumb to feelings of rage or fear and try to rush her, Sofia lashed out with both her dual ended blade to deter such intent and the ferocity of her feet which she had just shown off so splendidly, and seemed to send bodies flying in doing so in quite spectacular and satisfactory fashion.
“And…” Finding herself pausing however at the soft sound of something cracking in the distance shortly afterward, and then feeling the corners of her mouth curl upward at the growing sound of a scream as something shot through the air, all she could do was smirk as she lifted her hand to her collar and opted to exploit a new variant on an old trick of hers, which was enabled by what felt now like a rare form of support in these endeavours.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:11 pm

Sofia

“No one ever said I was alone either~!” So often setting out to the seas beyond Hargeon by her lonesome or with only the support of a scant few guildmates who could take to the skies, today she showed that she had something more substantial as a set of sheets and a second black flag fluttered upon the horizon, and provided her with all the backup she would need for this occasion. Happy to employ the little trick that her cloak give her as well when all of a sudden explosion after explosion seems to pepper the deck with the force of fire, though it wasn't her usual the mischievous minx could feel herself likely to get rather used to the benefits of artillery and those skilled enough to put them to good use as well given how they seemed to thin out the herd before her, and help to make what might have been a tediously long encounter to something beneficently blessed with brevity to boot…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:12 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Shiver Me Timbers!

"Whoooaaa, back so soon, princess~?"

A man in a coat and hat that still seemed look to large for him marvelling ofer the speed and efficiency which had been shown as he spied wings fluttering above and a woman descending from on high, a largely pristine princess of the Pegusi returned with an especially dignified image given the boon that was her Nephilim form and seemed to coax the faces around him into similar levels of awe and reverence. Though what could one expect when she was making her second spectacular entrance of the day, eh? This was almost starting to become a habit of hers, wasn't it?

“Well Scotty, what can I say?” Shrugging as she settled upon deck and eased her transition toward something that felt a little more natural to her, the fair fox flicked her bang and smirked at her old friend from her days of fighting the demons in the south, and would have been quite the liar if she tried to say she didn't find herself glad to have a friendly face in her current 'hunt'. Though that was hardly surprising was it? I mean, anything was better than dealing with the louts she had just received the displeasure of meeting, right?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:12 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 250 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Having a dashing rogue waiting for me is a prospect too tempting to resist~?” Cocking her head as her character seemed to lose all of the iciness she had carried into battle and replace it with something wrought with warmth and a dash of wickedness, Miss Serena sashayed up to his position as his crew hustled and bustled about her, and glanced toward the ship she just bested before slipping into a perching place on the timber bulwark near the wheel. After all, she did always enjoy the feel of the wind on her face didn't she and seemed to give the sculpture of the pleading mermaid at the front of the ship a run for its money when it came to majesty as well, even without her angelic wings.

"Haha, well not to burst your bubble but…
As dashing as myself and my men might be, we're not rogues any longer?
You and your uncle helped us go legit, didn't you?"

Captain Scott chuckling at the joke she had made but found he scratching the back of his head all the same because of it, there was a note of pride about the pirate as he revealed the turn in his fortunes since seeing her last, for which Sofia played a big part of course. Though with the ages getting more dangerous, who could have said no to having another good ship or two in their fleet, eh? Who knew how long it would be until one of those increasingly volatile world powers fancied taking the municipality for their own, and it was nice knowing someone could back up Uncle Nik as well, wasn't it?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#7Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:13 pm

Sofia

“Teeheehee, I suppose you're right, huh? You guys owe a lovely lass like me so very much, I should use and abuse you as I please?” This perhaps the reason for her easy exploitation of him as well of course, the emerald eyed enchantress chuckled and shook her head at his observation, the flaxen femme found a rare sense of satisfaction in being able to use her status to help a friend as she looks over the ship, and felt her spirit eased a little by it after her fight.
“Soooo… Privateers of Valerica now, aren't you? How are you finding the life?” Found wondering if she might just have ended up as a pirate herself in another lifetime or something, she couldn't help but feel relaxed in even a busy setting like this as she listened to the sound of the waves and the creaking of the timbers and rigging, and the muddled conversation of her deck mates as well, before quizzing her old ally on his new status.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:13 pm

Sofia

"Well, it's a lot easier knowing your uncle is an ally than an enemy, I can tell you?
Plus, feels like we're keeping a better quality of company as well, no?"

It only seeming one that fitted him naturally anyway when she thought of it, the man and his crew always seemed the exception to the rule about pirates as they proved so readily in their contrast to those she had just been in conflict with, and as such she was proud that he was enjoying the rank and responsibility which seemed suited to that fact.
“Oh, so you don't mind ferrying a spoiled princess around, hm~? I'll have to remember that the next time Lisa and I fancy hitting up a tropical island, or the weekly shop gets too weighty~?” Smirking when she made light of how she had seemed to take charge of his people however, Sofia arched her brow and shook her head as she teased the topic, even though they both know different at the end of the day.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:14 pm

Sofia

"Our liege is never a burden, of course~
Though I reckon the men are disappointed you didn't bring your lady wife and the kids as well?
They've gotten pretty attached to those girls, I tell ya?"

Scotty seeming to go along with the joke as well for a moment as he bowed theatrically toward her in a manner which would no doubt have drawn a scowl from loyal courtiers, once he straightened up he snickered and sighed, and mentioned how their bond had deepened in the intervening years since their rather extravagant escapade battling princes of darkness and the minions and masters which came along with them.
“They aren't the only ones, I can tell you…” Happy to hear about the impression her girls were making on the man and those whom he commanded, Miss Serena was not surprised by how readily her girls had seemed to win his heart, though still found it sweet that a burly crew of seamen seemed to swoon over her dearest darlings as much as she did all the same.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10Sofia 

Sofia

WORDS: 250 | Shiver Me Timbers!

"Gotta tell you though, even if you're the boss, men like us don't exactly have an easy time seeing you fly off into a fight on your own?
Regardless of what fancy wings and weapons you have for yourselves now?"

The smile he was wearing fading however and making way for something flooded with worry instead, he had to admit that he still had reservations about the plans for the raids they had commited of late, and in particular how they had been relegated to support fire while their supposed ward had been taking seige to the front lines. Understandable really, given not only their responsibility as agents of a homeland where she was still counted as royalty, and their supposed position as a crew to be feared in their own right as well. It was likely quite emasculating for them to watch her warp into battle alone, and be left like housewives waiting on their breadwinners return? Well, not quite, as their expertise with the ships guns had shown, at least.

“My my, aren't you boys sweet? How was it again you ended up serving under a black sail again?” The bubbly brunette quick to dismiss such woe however, she smirked and raised her brow again as she teased him once more on how unsuited he seemed to his former profession, and seemed to swerve away from the subject in order to spare his blushes a little. After all, it probably wasn't easy to hear that she suspected they would do more to hold her back than push her forward, would it?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#11Sofia 

Sofia

"Depends on the man, but…
Reckon the overall version is that we were happier following our freedoms than anything else?"

The good captain seeming to scratch the back of his head as he found his reasoning for their raucous route before meeting her questioned, scotty shrugged as he appeared somewhat reluctant to really mention much of the specifics of his history to her, and presented more of a generalized version of his motivation in its place.
“Well, that's a toast I can certainly drink to, even if I am currently robbing you of certain of those freedoms?” Miss Serena seeming to understand both his reservation and ever more so the general reasoning he suggested as well, she could feel all too clearly a commonality in their desire when it came to this issue, and smiled as she offered a sense of approval for the wanderlust which was mentioned, even if she did have to also acknowledge how she seemed to currently curb it with how she had commandeered him and his crew.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#12Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:15 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Shiver Me Timbers!

"Maybe, aye, but after the help you gave us clearing up these waters, the boys and me don't mind giving up a little to pay you back?
Speaking of… You find out much from our fallen friends over there?"

Thankfully it seeming that the captain was more than happy to bear the 'burden' that was the brunette on account of the debt he felt was owed after their common involvement in sorting out the incursions in the region, though in real terms the activity of herself and her amazonian amoré served themselves as much as anything it was nice to note that even those who chased down the horizon and few other masters could want to repay a debt, and she was happy to allow him to in this manner.
“Less than I'd like…?” The mood of the marine mage seeming to dampen a little however when their topic turned to the events which had preceded her return, Sofia couldn't help but let loose a breath of disappointment as she confessed the fact that her efforts had largely come to naught, once more it seemed like she was on the trail and tail of wild geese and she didn't like that fact. I mean, usually she preferred to being chased, didn't she?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#13Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:15 pm

Sofia

“He knew what I was after at least, but where they came from, he didn't know?” Looking toward the ship she had plundered with an expression of lament as she watched it grow smaller on the horizon, though emerald eyed enchantress had known that her endeavour was likely to be a slow one she still couldn't help but feel a little like she was spinning her wheels, and that only grated on her more now that she had something to get back to on land.
“And I doubt he was lying. Certainly seemed the type who would only be too happy to use it if he could lay his hands on one?” A pang sounding through her heart and perhaps her soul as well as she find her mind drifting toward the marvel she had married and their two darling daughters as well, she couldn't help but feel guilty for missing even a moment of the treasure that was her time with them, and found a sudden sense of glumness seizing her because of that.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#14Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Sofia

"Well then, looks like you're stuck with us a bit longer eh?"

Luckily for the lass it seeming that her 'chauffeur' was sensitive enough to her that he could well understand the reason for her frustration and act because of it, the way in which he seemed to pick up on how her mind had drifted and nudge her with both a knuckle to her arm and a little joke reminded her of her uncle, and helped to lift her spirits because of that.
“Seems that way, doesn't it?” Shaking her head because of it but ultimately smiling as she caught the wry expression scotty carried as he attempted to lift her spirits, Miss Serena knew that while her path was long and arduous and likely tantamount to finding the needle of a nettle in a barn house, the perky pirate hunter could at least take solace in the fact that she was doing some good while she searched, and apparently also spread her renown.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#15Sofia 

The Goose Chase [Pirates! NQ] Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Sofia

“I suppose there's worse places to be for a girl like me though…” Also not entirely disliking the opportunity to spend her time at sea either given how much she had been kept from her 'first love' by the trials of marriage and motherhood either, there were perks to being the guest of honour of a pirate crew, and not least of them the fact that very occasionally she found a nice little trinket in her hauls she had not the slightest inclination to declare, it was like having a home away from home. Or in her case, more accurately, a home away from her home away from home.
“So, you heard anything from home lately~?” Speaking of the girl with the green gaze happy to grin as she asked after the gossip of her homeland as well, with fences mended or at least some of them she could now feel that bit more connected to the realm which had birthed her thanks to 'bridges' like the ship before her, and that wasn't too bad either, was it~?

2550/2500 Words
Mission Complete – Exit

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum