Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Manzo 

Community Outreach [SOLO] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:19 pm

Manzo

It was a beautiful day in magnolia, but it seemed as though Manzo and his expertise were needed at the local cathedral. As he approached the steps of the church he could see that there were many medical tents located outside and upon opening the door it came to his attention that the inside of said church had been converted to a hospital. "That's not good." Said the white wolf as he covered his nose due to the smell of sickness in the air. Shortly after his arrival he was met by the local father. "Ah good of you to come" he said.

He pulled Manzo over to the side and began to explain the situation to him. "It's almost a biblical plague Mattori-san, and it came out of absolutely nowhere, I can't imagine what kind of evil created this." Manzo nodded his head. "Yeah I'm stumped myself padre, but don't worry we will get to the bottom of this I assure you. That's why you hired the big guns after all." Manzo said as he flashed the father his award winning smile and a thumbs up.

He walked away from the father and then began to tend to the sick and dying. He would use his own blend of herbs from his garden to help sooth their pain. It was the least he could do for them. Every now and again the father would make his rounds to check on his volunteers. As well as hand out medicine to those helping the sick. "Thanks padre, with the help of my plants we have seen a drastic improvement to a lot of the patients here." Manzo said with a satisfied smile on his face. He enjoyed helping those in need. It made him feel better, given in his past he had been the one to end them.

At the end of the day Manzo took his leave and left a few of his home made remedies with the father.

336/325

35% discount on WC

Community Outreach [SOLO] LGnxHvk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum