Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Akeno's New Mine (Solo, D-Rank Bad Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akenomyōsei 

Akeno's New Mine (Solo, D-Rank Bad Quest) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:38 am

Akenomyōsei
After Akeno's Recent stint at a port city not far off it was no surprise that the nature of his stature had gotten out into the world. He had recieved a note today, one that was rather specific about him and his size. Akeno would skim over the letter, not giving it much of a read until the specific line that stated for Akeno to meet with a person in a certain abandoned location.

Akeno would get up and throw away the note as he decided he was headed out to the location right this instant and that he would wait there for this man to show up for what ever his purpose was. Akeno took to the road on foot, for the travel would be good for his soul, and helped him keep a clear head about things. He wondered if it would be violent like the last one and if he should have brought someone along with.

#2Akenomyōsei 

Akeno's New Mine (Solo, D-Rank Bad Quest) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:42 am

Akenomyōsei
Akeno had arrived at the shack not long after, and when he would enter in he was quickly ushered out of the doorway so the other man could close the door. after a brief stint of questioning about being followed and such, and double checking that Akeno was who he was. The man began firstly with he does not normally condone such action but certain things have hit that level that a little rule bending was called for.

This man must be desprate if no other despot came to mind for him to message, instead he wanted a man who would like Break the rules not just bend them, for the rules were puny in his might. At that time the details was given, it dealt with a mine shaft, and Akeno was handed Explosives. So he was to blow something up, or use it to make an escape, excellent.

#3Akenomyōsei 

Akeno's New Mine (Solo, D-Rank Bad Quest) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:47 am

Akenomyōsei
Akeno with his mission in hand, would look up at the man "And how do you expect me to pull off sneaking in to set this charges" at which time a set of Miners cloths that look like they would only JUST fit and a sack of dirt from the mine to finish off the guise, and a pickaxe. After using one of the shacks barely intact rooms, Akeno had looked like he had been working in the mine all week long like the others. He took the sack of Explosives and tied it around at the top of the pickaxe like a lunch, and would head down to the mines.

Upon getting there Akeno could not help but notice one thing, all the people that was around at the entrance. He would Walk in, getting a few looks from people who seemed to know they would have remembered a man that big working with them how could they miss his stature.

#4Akenomyōsei 

Akeno's New Mine (Solo, D-Rank Bad Quest) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:55 am

Akenomyōsei
However, even if people did not recognize him, none really tried to stop him as he walked with a purpose close to the first location. After looking like he was sitting down to enjoy his lunch like the others , but they were mostly leaving the mine to get fresh air, the timing was perfect, did the man plan this? Akeno would Shrug as he went off to the locations to place the four explosives, this could close off the main shaft and would require almost another six months of digging at the rate they were going to clear the blockade. Surely this would shatter wills of those lesser.

Akeno set the charges and with the last one set, caught up with the last group of guys to head outside for lunch. As he stuck to the outskirts of the group, the explosions happened, causing a large cloud to come from the mine shaft, and many works run away in terror. At which time Akeno slipped back to the shack where the man waited.

He changed and informed the man the deed was done, and left the man to his ramblings about needing to do more to chase away the contracters.

WC 500+/500
1 SP (Int)
100 Fame/Infamy
25,000 Jewels (+20% Human Boost =30,000 Jewels)
2500 Experience (+25% Returning boost, +10% Human boost= 3375 Exp)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum