Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

BASKA - Heist Disguise[Solo D Quest: Bad]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nana 

BASKA - Heist Disguise[Solo D Quest: Bad]  Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:54 am

Nana

The green haired girl peered down into the dark alley that barely any light seemed to enter. Some of the back streets in Western Fiore held some of the darkest secrets, as well as the darkest guilds. Sometimes not even mages or dark guilds, but ruffians, thieves and murderers. Why would a young woman enter such a dark alley you ask? Because she too belonged to a dark guild- one of the most prominent guilds in fact, Eternal Nightmare.

Her name was Nana and she was not here on a casual stroll or to sight-see, no, she was here to meet someone. A notorious local thief who required her assistance. Nana had a vague suspicion about why the man wished for Nana's assistance, but she would wait and hear it from the man himself.

She peered innocently to both sides and then behind her to make sure no one was watching as she quickly stepped into the dark alley and disappeared from view. She waited a few moments, watching and listening to ensure that no one was following her. Once she was certain that she was not being tailed, she made her way deeper into the alleyway until she spotted alone figure leaning against a street wall, waiting. "Oh good, I was beginning to think you wouldn't come. You see, I need some very specific items from the stores in town for my next job. I cannot be seen, so I need you to collect them for me. Don't buy them, as they can be traced back to you and then to me." he would say as he spotted Nana and she had vaguely introduced herself.

Introductions were hardly necessary, as the man had heard a few stories of Eternal Nightmare's shinobi. Though a mask hid her face, it was evident enough to be her- copying her would be difficult and require magic.

She would listen to the man ramble on about very specific items he needed. She listened while keeping a safe distance. She didn't trust him and for good reason, but a job was a job. Stealing in public would be a hassle however and likely more trouble than it was worth.

With his list given to her, she would go into the town square and search for the desired objects that the man wished for. First she would stop by a novelty store and browse around- noting the amount of customers and the frequency of the staff's attention levels. Stealing the hat and mask was no difficult chore, as those items were located near the entrance of the store and arguably the lowest prices. To which the store was likely proud of. When the staff was too busy with other customers, Nana simply picked up the two items she had already stacked together and nonchalantly walked out of the store.

Nearby was the other area Nana needed to inspect, a street vendor stall that sold cloaks. This one would be more difficult, as there were numerous people out and about. Stealing in broad daylight was always dangerous, due to wandering eyes and the public servants- the rune knights. She would do it quickly, walk by the stall and swipe a cloak when it seemed nobody was looking. She would wrap the hat and mask into the cloak and then the cloak into a seemingly-looking towel in her arm.

Her final two objects would be located at another two stalls, two stalls from the same merchant- whom sold fancy attire such as suits and dresses. Nana would look at the dresses and walk to and fro, positioning the items she wished, close together. When the opportunity seemed right, she would walk between the two stalls and swipe both items, stacking them together and then tucking them beneath the folded cloak.

With the items secured, she would make a roundabout way back to her client. Along the way however, a rune knight would wave her down and look her over. She stopped as if compliant and looked the man over as well. He questioned her about the specifics of her belongings and said that someone had reported a thief similar to her description. Her appearance was unique enough to simply mistake. A rune knight could not act without proof however and Nana would give him none. When the mage asked her about her identity and a similar individual, Nana would put her acting skills to the test.

In mock surprise, she would point behind the rune knight and exclaim exuberantly. "You mean that thief over there? I just saw her snatch a purse!" she would say insistently, leading the man's gaze with her outstretched arm and pointing finger. The moment the man's eyes lingered in the direction she had instructed, she acted.

With a swift kick of her boot, she would kick dirt into the air in an attempt to blind the man, but also aid her by hindering his line of sight. Faster than she appeared, she dashed around a corner and then leaped onto a nearby roof. She would turn in the opposite direction, leap across two roofs and then down into a dark alleyway. Just around the next corner, was her client. She passed him his belongings quickly and made sure he was happy with the objects he asked for. With her goals met, she would slink back into the alley's shadows and make additional maneuvers to shake any followers.
WC-920/500
  • 1 sp
  • 100 Infamy
  • 25,000 Jewels
  • 2500 Experience(+25%)=3125EXP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum