Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serving Servas [Ianthe/Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ianthe 

Serving Servas [Ianthe/Quest] Empty Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:06 am

Ianthe

Last night was wild. She didn’t think she’d see something so wild as someone just being dead all because he was making a beacon. That’s probably not why he died but still it was wild. Anyway, its was back to the great Lord Servas Phantasm. Having to work twice in less than twenty-four hours for someone wasn’t strange she just didn’t think he’d need something so soon after last night's debacle. Since then she had gone back to her little hotel room, washed, ate, and fell asleep before she was rudely awakening by a panicked mail carrier. He was sent to deliver her a letter from Lord Servas himself. The sun had just hardly hit the horizon though the rays could be seen filling the sky. It must have been important and when she read it she figured it was important to him. Dressing in an all-black get up she made her way to the castle of Lord Servas who was already waiting for her, dressed in a nice jet black suit, nearly matching her own. Offering her condolences she thanked her and explained to her what needed to be done.

200/400

Serving Servas [Ianthe/Quest] BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian
#2Ianthe 

Serving Servas [Ianthe/Quest] Empty Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:11 am

Ianthe
“ I need you to gather some flowers for me. I know a simple task but my staff is far too busy and this flower is in a special place…Please be careful with them. “
Ianthe nodded at his request before heading off in the direction of the dungeon where the flower bloomed. The dungeon was dark and damp but it was cleared of monsters many years ago so it was safe just dark. The dungeon had a torch at its entrance which asked anyone to venture into it to replace it when they were done. Ianthe took the torch and in she went. Looking at the little map she was given she saw she had many twists and turns to go through before landing right at the flower spot. It was so dark that the torch’s light as being dimmed every step of the way but that didn’t stop her. She plucked some flowers and failed a few times before getting the right ones. Making sure they were in fact the right ones, Ianthe was satisfied that she did her job correctly and made it back to Lord Servas who was waiting for her. When she handed him the flowers his eyes welled up with silent tears. He thanked her and paid her and departed back into his castle.

400+/400

Serving Servas [Ianthe/Quest] BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum