Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ianthe 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:26 am

Ianthe
The hanging afternoon sun sent scorching sizzling waves down on Earthland and all its inhabitants. It was truly too hot to be outside for most people but in Astera it was just right. The waves crashed up against the shore of one of Astera's many beaches littered around its edges. The strong and cool winds that came with being near the water made the city a perfect destination for summer that saw many traveling there for vacation. It was also coincidentally where Ianthe ended up once her wanderlust calmed down.

The Demi-Human had spent hours in the water before breaking through the waves and walking upon the heated sands, covered in a simple black one-piece bathing suit with a crisscross pattern over her ample chest. The feeling of swimming felt so free she wished she could live in the water, but her human half made that a fantasy. Having a nice little setup waiting for her on the quietest part of the beach with a towel, a beach umbrella big enough to cover three full-grown adults, and a picnic basket that could feed at least seven, Ianthe dried herself off with a spare towel before plopping down and looking out at the beach. A few people moved about, one group was playing volleyball a bit further down, but mostly it was peaceful and that's all she could ask for, though who knew what the day would bring?

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian
#2Guest 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:59 pm

You know, it was sad to say but Z'Aleel had never in his life been to a beach. This was his first time experiencing what sand felt like. He didn't like it, but he was going to force himself to experience it the way lowly humans did. Why would he put himself through such torture, you ask? Because there was nothing. else. to do. In any case, the sun was too bright for him to actually walk around and explore, so instead he decided to find himself a nice abandoned setup in the sand. It seemed like someone had left their umbrella and picnic sheet here for someone to use. Of course, Zael didn't actually think the person was coming back, but he also just didn't give a shit. A sigh of relief escaped his lips. He laid down flat on the sheet underneath the umbrella and closed his eyes for a moment.

It was too bright and far too hot, but hell was hotter. He could manage this. For a while he had the section to himself until he heard a woman moving about no more than a meter away from him. Quickly he cracked one eye open to see a beautiful bronze woman drying herself. Maybe she didn't see him laying there, or maybe she just didn't care but Aleel figured it'd be rude not to say anything. "Hey." He said with a blank expression, just staring at her breasts. It wasn't like he wanted too, but they were just...there, ya know? "Here's your shirt." He said as he snatched the fabric from under him and offered it to her.

#3Ianthe 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:17 am

Ianthe
Upon sitting down a voice caused her to jump up from her seat and snap her head in its direction which happen to be right next to her. Perhaps it was the harsh glare of the sun or just her being in her own head space, but Ianthe did not see the child that was on her beach towel before she sat down. How long had he been there? When the hell did he get here? It took her one too many seconds to even register that he was still there, even after he handed her shirt to her, which after a moment she took from him though she didn't put it on. Once the initial shock passed Ianthe looked around for any signs of parents or someone who could come claim the little boy.

Hey, uh yea thanks for that. She smiled followed by what could be called a chuckle as she raised her shirt up. But um where are your parents? older sister or brother? babysitter? guardian? She went down the list as her golden hues stared into his crimson ones. It wasn't every day she met with another brown-skinned individual so she was curious about where this one came from. Hoping for answers rather than more questions she took a seat on her beach towel to get under the shade of her umbrella.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#4Guest 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:37 am

It was funny seeing how people reacted when they had no idea someone was in their vicinity, watching them, perhaps waiting to taste their insides. Of course Z'Aleel hadn't intended on even trying to devour the woman. He preferred pure blooded humans and this lady was obviously tainted with the blood of some special creature. Maybe that wasn't any reason to discriminate against the meat though, she was still plump for the picking. The Nimulli shifted his posture to face her, laying on his side as he held his head up with his hand, elbow pushing the head of the towel into the sand. "My mothers in hell doing Devil knows what and I don't have siblings...none that I know of at least. It's just little ol' me." He said with a warm smile, arguably brighter than the gleaming orb of fiery energy in the sky. Za couldn't help where his eyes landed. They seem magnetized to her breasts, as if his eyes and her chest shared a magical connection, one that couldn't be explained. So, he had to ask the only question that was on his mind. "Hey so..." he began. "Your boobs are really big. Like...Leviathan big. Actually, they're almost unrealistically big. Do they hurt? Like how do you put a shirt on without them busting out and spraying milk everywhere? I've always wanted boobs, but yours are just...WOW." He said innocently, genuinely curious as to how they...well...work.

#5Ianthe 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:57 pm

Ianthe
She didn't know if this child was joking with that mother's comment but it was clear to see that she wasn't around here and that he was alone. Her golden hues watched as the boy stared at her chest, she didn't comment on it and she wouldn't have until he opened his mouth again. Ianthe for the most part didn't interact with children, her lifestyle didn't really allow her to and she didn't want to either. The shit that came out of the young boy's mouth was a perfect example of why she didn't want anything to do with anyone younger than eighteen. Annoyed as she may be she found it slightly more entertaining than she thought, shaking her head when the young boy was done talking.

Didn't even ask a lady her name before you go straight for asking about her body huh kid. Fuck it, I'll entertain ya. No, they don't hurt, I get a shirt size that fits, and they aren't filled with milk. Believe me, you don't want breast, sometimes they are more trouble than they're worth. Pulling the picnic basket close to her she pulled out a sandwich that was wrapped in clear plastic and began to take a bite of it. At first glance, the basket looked to be a simple wicker basket but it was enhanced by ice mana to keep everything cool and fresh. Ianthe had already planned on eating after she got done with her swim but with the new edition to her little area she had put it aside. Since it looked like no one was taking care of this child she wouldn't shoo him away just yet.

So what's your name and why did you think you could just invite yourself to my area. Also how old are you? Because there is just no way your mother is letting you run wild out here, making yourself cozy in a spot that you knew wasn't yours. She spoke after she went through half of that sandwich and she waited until after she was done her questioning to resume eating it. Anyone's curiosity would peak at the sudden addition of another person in their space, but a child without a guardian was usually caused for concern, and her concern was that she would get charged with kidnapping.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#6Guest 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Well the lady was nice. Z'Aleel wasn't all that experienced when it came to communicating with humans. All his life he hadn't really needed to. Sure when he was younger he may have had some neighbors here and there, but his mother usually did all the talking. The Nimulli was no fool. As young as he may be, he was well aware of emotional cues so it was easy for him to notice that the woman was annoyed. Sometimes that's what it was all about. Hitting the pressure points, you know? She was contributing to the conversation though, so she couldn't have been that annoyed anyway. Her little setup was comfy and Za had reason to leave. Shit, even if the woman finally dismissed him, he'd still be there. It was the beauty of being a child. People tolerated you, at least for as long as they could.

In a matter of seconds the Fallen Nephilim had learned a few things. Boobs weren't as fun as people made them out to be, especially big ones. He also learned that her shirts fit quite well. The most heartbreaking of all the information he received was that there was no milk in her chest. "W-what? No milk? Dang. Yeah, boobs suck." He finally said. Well then what the hell where they so big for? His mind raced with questions he probably should have asked his mother, but he decided not to bother on the subject any longer. Of course, he didn't wanna make the queen too uncomfortable. "Well my mom doesn't really have a say in the matter. If it was up to her I'd be bored in some wooden house in Worth Woodsea, going to school and eating human food like some peon. Anyway, My name's Zael and I'm like fourteen or fifteen right now, I think. I don't really keep track these days." A warm, yet oddly mischievous smile stretched his lips.

"What's your name? And how old are you? You look pretty young. If I had to take a guess I'd say around forty."

#7Ianthe 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:05 pm

Ianthe
As she listened to the boy speak who she would soon find out was nothing more than a teenager by the name of Zael, Ianthe couldn't help but think this boy was a little more than he was letting on. Polishing off her sandwich and taking a swig out of a bottle filled with cool water she would wait until he was done talking before she once again spoke up. His pattern of speech and the little of things he said like " eating human food like some peon " and " I don't really keep track these days " in regard to his age, sounded like not something someone he was presenting to be would say. She had come across some weird things in her life so she didn't know if she should question it or not but it was something she took note of.

All was well with the flow of conversation until the little shit said something about her age and how he guessed she was around forty. Instantly she wanted to get upset but something about that sentence wasn't right. Did he just say she looked pretty young? for forty? What was this person being taught? Usually, in most places they'd say that forty for a woman was old in fact, teenagers thought many ages above theirs were old so what was the deal here? There was entirely too much to unpack here but she kept her cool about it. No need to get worked up over what a teen said but the bug was already planted. My name is Ianthe and I'm older than you, though not forty, about half that give or take. But that's not really as interesting as what you got going on, I won't even get into how crazy it is that you think eating human food is below you as if you weren't human yourself. Chuckling about the thought she knew that other races lived in this world she just didn't know if the kid in front of her was one of them. You are human right? It doesn't really matter if you aren't, but at this point, you just sound like you ran away from your mother.

#FF6633/Fiorian
#8Guest 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:05 pm

Z'Aleel hadn't met many people. Humans ran rampant through earthland and to be quite frank, the Nephilim saw them as nothing more then roaches scrambling for something to eat. All they did was eat. Creatures like that had no place beside him- except Erebus, of course. However, this human who was obviously not all human was different. She was laid back, but obviously not desperate like the rest of her kind. The young teenager was enjoying the conversation, mostly because it was the most fun he had in hours. If the conversation grew stale he would probably just eat her or something, she was meaty after all. Ianthe introduced herself and made it clear that she wasn't forty. In fact she was a lot younger than that. It made sense giving how clear and fresh her skin was, void of the wrinkles older humans had. The boy laid flat on his back with his arms folded behind his head, glaring up at the umbrella blocking the wrath of the sun. "Do I look like a bottom feeder to you, lady?" He hissed. Very disrespectful for her to even ask. Could she not feel his supernatural grace? "I'm a Seraphim." He lied. Aleel was a Nephilim, but Seraphim just sounded better. "I would ask if you were a demon, but you're too pretty and I don't feel any obscura coming from you. What are you?"

#9Ianthe 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:57 am

Ianthe
It was the unrelenting sass and overall disrespect that came from this kid that was honestly refreshing. Ianthe could only shake her head " no " at his first question as any other answer would come with further backlash, she could feel it in her bones. Very amusing. Like an angry little puppy. Now his next words came almost as a surprise which caused her to raise an eyebrow, her face speaking more than the words she didn't say ever could. Finishing off the sandwich and grabbing another from the bag she continue to let him speak until the question was lobbed her way. It was a simple question, one regarding what she could only assume what her race was. Picking a piece of stray food from her teeth she would answer with a very nonchalant tone Hm? Oh, I'm a Demi-Human. To be more specific, a Great White Shark Demi-Human. Standing up and grabbing her bag of food she smiled a toothy smile at Zael, showing all the sharp teeth in her mouth. It's been an interesting time Kid, but I gotta split. Can't be hanging around a kid all day, know what I mean? Come see me when you've grown a few feet and a few years.Ianthe laughed as she walked away from Zael, going off to whatever hotel room she rented out so she could get clean and prep for the nightlife.

-exit-

#FF6633/Fiorian
#10Guest 

Look Who's Inside Again. [Za] Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:58 am

The child was interested to hear what Ianthe was. She could have been an elf, like a mutated one who somehow developed razor sharp teeth, or she could have been something different. Either way the Nephilim was interested in what she was. She stuck out like a sore thumb and for more than one reasons. Ianthe finally rveealed that she was a demi-human, a great white shark to be exact. The boy widened his mouth. It was always interested when he met a demi-human because it was hard to fathom the idea that someone could be both human and animal. He had met deer demi-humans and that was already weird enough, but a great white shark? The boy turned his head in deep thought, even as Ianthe made her departure. "I know how human babies are created, but how are demi-humans? Does that mean that someone went into the ocean, found a shark and had sex with it? How is that even possible? Who would even do such a thing? How could a person stay underwater for that long? Sex with an animal? Not even a gorilla...a shark? Where do you even put the thing?" He thought, starting at the ocean trying to put two and two together.

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum