Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Conversation In Astera (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

A Conversation In Astera (Private) Empty Sun May 15, 2022 10:46 pm

Achlys †

The view from the astera cliff is really stunning, no one can lie or deny it. Even though this place is more famous as the perfect place to dive from, the view from the highest part of this cliff is amazing. That what comes in Achlys mind the first time as she finally arrives here for the first time. This view took her breath away, and she was stunned because of how calming it is. But that doesn’t stop her mind from thinking over something, something that somehow took most of her energy lately, something that was already in her mind for a pretty long time, something she really wanted to do. “You don’t have to think about it Achlys, we will have to wait until some people with the right power show up. There is nothing we can do besides waiting, I know how you really want it, but you are already in the right place for now, I suggest you cherish every moment.” Said Lilith out of the blue, knowing how something bothers is bothering Achlys mind, but Lilith also knows that there is nothing to worry about and they are already on the right path, things just happened to move slower than Achlys’s expectation.

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

Achlys †

”I know, I just can’t help but think about when will this all start, when will I have enough power and respect to gather all of those people. What will I do if when those people finally come into my life, I still don’t have enough power to lead them, or they say no to my offer and then turn me down because they never heard anything about me. I believe that the creation of the group is necessary, and it has to happen by all means. But that will never happen if I’m the only one who sees and understands the purpose of it.” Said Achlys in her mind reacting to what Lilith said. Achlys is obsessed with the idea of gathering some strong people together to create a group, but not just random people. Some odd people with odd power might be needed to create the group she really wanted.

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Achlys †

Imagine a group of people with odd personalities, way of thinking, with odd likes, and different backgrounds. With all the differences they have it might be hard to put them in one room and agree with each other, which is good to make them keep growing, to remind them of their limits, to push themself to evolve. Imagine if those people are tied with such a strong bond with one and another, how they might throw punches to each other for fun, but never leave their side in a crisis. Achlys is obsessed with creating a group like that, but it’s not as easy as how she imagined it. “I just told you not to worry too much about that, if the people come into your life, you will definitely notice them, there is no way they will just slip out of your hand. Or maybe you can focus on looking for them somewhere you never think of, you know, odd people usually come from an odd place at an odd time.”

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

A Conversation In Astera (Private) Empty Sun May 15, 2022 10:47 pm

Achlys †

”Lilith is right, I might need to start looking for them, going somewhere to look for the greatest, the strongest or maybe the most desperate person. Or going more far, I could create the chaos and despair moment and see someone that might be right for the group I want to build.” Think Achlys in her silence. That way, those people will be loyal to her, but if they find out they might hate her way more and she doesn’t need that kind of relationship in her group. Maybe look around, helping some people out of jail, or help them recover after some fight to gain their trust. So many ideas in her mind makes it even harder to choose which one she needs to take. “Be their savior, and maybe they will follow you even if you guide them to the wrong path, they might follow your order to jump off a cliff.” Said Lilith.

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

A Conversation In Astera (Private) Empty Sun May 15, 2022 10:47 pm

Achlys †

This conversation will never end because there is nothing she can do right now besides create some plan and really think it through. Because the time is still way far from this moment, and the only thing that will make this plan work out is patience. Achlys feels like she needs to learn to not rush things, having a plan is a good thing but thinking too much about something out of her control might make her go crazy and make the plan fail. Plus she still needs to grow her power and reputation. To focus on herself might be the best idea for now, before she can create the group she wanted, she must have the power needed to make it possible, and the only way for now is by getting stronger and stronger. Achlys is thinking about talking about this with her guild master, the idea might not be new so she might want to hear her guild master opinion about it. This view helps her calm and think clearly, but now she needs to go and continue her business in Astera.

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum