Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove The Drunk [Q:D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kuwahara Yori 

Remove The Drunk [Q:D] Empty Wed May 11, 2022 5:40 pm

Kuwahara Yori
Remove The Drunk [Q:D] Yori-min

Kuwahara Yori

桑原 依里
As of late, it was hard for one to find a place that offered some sense of normalcy. Such a place for Yori was Enil's bar right off the corner of Orchidia Streets. They rarely had any visitors due to the abundance of criminal activity in the area; that was the best part, a quiet off-the-radar joint that sold cheap liquor. Yori had been visiting there now and then at night for the last couple of days.

He had even formed a connection with the owner of the establishment. They would banter over beer quite often. Enil would talk about his gambling days and battles against addiction, while Yori would blindly agree with his every word. He was not the sharing type, so he typically kept things on a need-to-know basis. Tonight was no different.

"Oh shit, look what the cat dragged in!" Enil jest. He was a muscular brown-skinned man roughly the same height as Yori. He was wearing his lucky black and white polka dot shirt."Must've been your pizza-shape bearded ass." Yori snapped back. The people nearby began to snicker as he grabbed a seat at the bar. Enil's size never stopped from him moving like a cheetah. He managed to whip up a watermelon margarita in a matter of seconds. It even had a sugar rim, just like Yori liked it. "I ought to kick your ass out for that one." Enil replied, setting the drink in front of the adventurer.

Remove The Drunk [Q:D] 150x425
Made by Yori

#2Kuwahara Yori 

Remove The Drunk [Q:D] Empty Wed May 11, 2022 6:57 pm

Kuwahara Yori
Remove The Drunk [Q:D] Yori-min

Kuwahara Yori

桑原 依里
"Ahh, don't be a sourpuss." Waves of wrinkles started to form on Enil's forehead, so it was obvious that Yori had struck a nerve. He angrily poured out drinks for the other two customers that had already been at the bar. Honestly, this kind of anger coming from Enil came as a shock to Yori. Never did he expect a calm giant to be capable of showing such anger.

There had to have been an explanation for Enil's behavior, so out of concern for his drinking pal, Yori spoke on the matter. "Pour em a little harsher, why don't you." he said, fingerpointing at the mess Enil was creating. "Ah, shit. My bad, y'all, the next round's on the house." he said as he wiped the counter down. Yori took the first sip of his margarita. "It keeps getting better and better. What do you put in here?" Enil was nearly done wiping off the counter before he had replied, "I know what you're trying to do. Stop. You're not getting a word out of me." Yori took another sip of the margarita.

"Speak, don't speak. I don't care either way. But it's him isn't it?" he said as he glanced at Enil through his glass. Enil put down the soaked rag and let out a deep sigh. "He let the booze get to him and lost his way. I'm worried about the guy, so I invited him over for a friendly chat, but he blew me off." Or so Enil had thought until the man they spoke of came bursting through the bar's entrance. "Noran?! I thought you had better things to do." the bar owner said.

He was a small man of average height with dark brown hair and red swimming goggles. He reeked of booze and staggered from side to side, bumping and knocking over various things in the bar. "Alright buddy, it's time to go." Yori said as he dragged him by the collar. "And don't bother coming back either. You're banned!"

-Exit-

Remove The Drunk [Q:D] 150x425
Made by Yori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum