Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interrogation (D Rank Bad Quest/ Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naryuu 

Interrogation (D Rank Bad Quest/ Solo) Empty Sat May 07, 2022 11:31 pm

Naryuu

Toma cracked his neck as he walked up to the door. Again hired to help put one of the families stirring up trouble in Oak. He was never one to shy away from work and was fine with getting his hands dirty. A random man in a suit popped up as Toma nodded and started following him. Again with the alleyways but a part of him was starting to get familiar.

Almost comfortable with the backstreets which might prove handy some day. A building with a backdoor as the Martello member paused in his tracks. He turned to Toma pulling out a balaclava. Toma grabbed it and put it on over his head. "Don't use anything except your hand's. Leave him inside and don't mention anything about us." The gangster said before slipping off. Toma already knew what he was supposed to do as he entered the building. He made sure the door was properly closed behind him and locked..

The room looked soundproof and a single man sat in a chair as Toma stared him down. The man stared back until Toma was hovering over him his mind racing. The silence was intense as Toma thought to change his voice a little before speaking. "I hear you're the cash man or so everyone says." It was an indirect jab for the transport. If he knew anything about torture there was only one real way to go about it. "I ain't tellina y-" The man started but before he could finish his sentence Toma raised his right leg and shot forth planting his foot in the man's chest.

WC:274

#2Naryuu 

Interrogation (D Rank Bad Quest/ Solo) Empty Sat May 07, 2022 11:37 pm

Naryuu

The chair slid from the force and slammed against the wall. The man had all of the air knocked out of him as Toma marched forward with emptiness in his eyes. The man came too for a second before he was met with a right slap to the face. Grabbing his shirt Toma just kept smacking the man silly. Almost as if he was a toy and smacking the life out of him. Each strike was a loud thud with his full force.
Toma however would let him go thinking the man had a break.

"Yo-" He tried to speak again and Toma punched him in the nose feeling the crunch of his flesh. His nose immediately was bruised swollen and bloody but the onslaught didn't stop there. A barrage of punches toward his body and face were delivered for a good minute. But this time Toma held back his strength. He had to leave him conscious and able to speak. Otherwise, he would never find out the information.

Bringing his right arm back from amidst the barrage he opened up his hand. Swinging and grabbing the man's head he threw his face into the ground as blood leaked and the man heaved heavily. Taking a knee with the motion Toma reached for the man's left index finger before clearing his throat."Now that I got you warmed up I'll give you a chance for every bone you have. Tell me what I need to know or I will break every bone you have. Starting with your fingers and ending with your neck." Toma started using a deeper tone in his voice than normal. Could never be too careful.

Coughing more blood out the man spoke in pained breaths." Has... Haskin route.. ne- next week.." Toma patted the man's head before he passed out . Making his way outside he returned the mask to the Martello member. "Haskin route next week." A bag of jewels was handed to Toma as he pocketed the money. With that, he disappeared into the night.

WC:339 Total WC: 613

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum