Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:05 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure looked at her and went in for a hug as he didn't think she actually cared about him in any way, it was kinda weird gearing her to say such things if he was going, to be honest. Assuming that she did allow him to hug her they would do so rather quickly in case they got violent. It was odd that she didn't braid him like normal but then again people do change over time.

As both their orders were placed on the table he looked at his tea as if he was deep in thought or just lost in the small amount of steam that was coming off it. "Here take this card it'll give you a direct line to me if you need me." the card had a picture of a heart with a diamond inside of it the same one that he had on the right side of his hoodie. "I'll keep looking into Kaito and his curse and let you know what I find."

{Sheet / Magic}
Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#27Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:20 pm

Vex
She felt slightly like berating him for how he is slightly being odder then normal then he leans toward her to hug her, she is confused but she hugged him and patted his back gently. "I guess I guess I can forgive you for your summon nearly killing me." Once their stuff was placed on the table she looked at her coffee and she sips it the warm helping her to feel a bit better then she had been feeling a moment ago and she looks at this card and she thinks it is sorta cute looking then a thought crosses her mind.

"How does it work ? does it just hear everything I say or it is some how used through a command or motion?" She looked him in the eyes and smiles softly as he had been mega vague not telling her how it worked. She hears him say he was gonna keep working on the Kaito thing and she wondered if that was really what he wanted to do. "Is that what you want to do Azure?"

#28Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:21 pm

Azure Fenic

It was odd hugging someone that wasn't related to him but at the same time felt nice like he was actually letting someone in to some extent. "Thank you oh merciful Queen," he said nodding his head, the idea of having Blob work for her to make up for the day crossed his mind.

What is going on why does it feel like my head is empty? he asked himself taking a moment to take a sip of his tea followed by a bite of his croissant. "The card will tell you it's built into the enchantment." revealing too much would ruin the fun of using the card when the time came.

Vex had asked Blu if this was what he wanted too much he looked at her confused "What do you mean? Why would I do something I don't want to do?" it seemed like she was worried for some reason, did he do something to cause this or was she just messing with him again?

{Sheet / Magic}
#29Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:31 pm

Vex
Vex flicks their forehead and smiles. "don't lose track of yourself there Azure.""don't lose track of yourself there Azure." she sips her coffee and returns his hoodie so she doesn't wander off with it. she puts the card in a hidden pocket she has on her dress so she doesn't lose it and so she can keep it safe and sound and use it in case he needs to get ahold of them in case of danger or trouble in the event she needed his back up even if she doesn't think that time will really come but she might find a time in which she will need to use it and bother Azure with some small details of her own and she smiles and sits back wondering what could be going on in side of his head right now was he embarrassed or was he still just neutral and standing his ignorant ground or if maybe he feels something. "I don't know I am just saying that you don't have to force yourself to do it you tried to help me."

#30Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:14 pm

Azure Fenic

The flick to the forehead shocked him what came after it had him slightly confused as he rubbed his forehead "You...confusing me," he muttered taking another bite of his croissant. He felt another strange feeling in his chest, strang in the sense that he had never experienced something like it before I'll have to look into this later he thought. As she gave him back the hoodie he placed it over one shoulder.

Azure leaned back in his chair as he finished off his tea and thought about visiting home just to check in which would mean everything here would be on pause. "Nah I'm like to see things through to the end ya know?" it was something that he wanted to do if it meant he could see her more and get a better grasp of her personality. He pushed back the hair on the right side behind his ear as it keep getting in the way when a thought made its way through.

{Sheet / Magic}
#31Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:51 pm

Vex
Vex finishes her coffee, and she looks at the other people in this eatery and she wonders if any of them worked for the man that is sitting in front of her, she doesn’t even know if he works with a team unlike her who has a cult full of people feeding her info from places people don’t know or would even think to look for someone taking your info and passing along info.

"I hear you Azure just I don’t want you to get killed by a man that can do what Kaito does. " She does have a slight fear that Azure will get killed by Kaito for meddling with him but she can’t be one hundred percent that her target won’t strike first vs her if he knows about her plans to murder him first she doesn’t want to have him killed for her.

She just wants to protect him from what could happen to him and she wasn’t gonna risk that.

#32Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:12 pm

Azure Fenic

Part of him had started to run through all the possible ways that he could track Kaito while he moves through his portals and such as the enchantment had worked for the faintest of moments. Azure wasn't really sure if he should try and change the subject or just poke fun at her for worrying about him.

She seemed to be serious about his safety which confused him even more. "It's you think I can't handle myself," he said booping her nose as he did manage to walk away from fights with Odin and Kon with scares and medical bills to prove it. He would be lying if he told her Kaito put some fear in him but telling her that would only help the statement. Blu sipped his tea again "What's gotten into you all of a sudden? Did being inside Blob mess with your noggin?" he placed his back of his hand on her forehead as if he ws checking for a fever.

{Sheet / Magic}
#33Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:02 pm

Vex
When he booked her nose she looked at him withe a glare that could strike fear into a giant creature. " It isn’t I don’t think you can fight, it is the fact he could chop you up and throw your pieces to every side of the world and no one could really put you back together again." she was slightly teasing him with that comment put it sounds like something someone would do If they had a power like kaito has.

She has a slight fever and her cheeks got red from him just touching her like that. " Well I did just have a near death experience maybe it did mess with my head a little." She wonders if that is really it or if it was more she wasn’t sure if she was really ready for a thing like this with Azure, as she has been burned before and she has been hurt and nearly taken advantage of. She knows Azure isn’t like that but she doesn’t know if she is ready.

#34Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:14 pm

Azure Fenic

As she explained to him a fairly possible reality all he could do was smile at her "You could put me back together." it was finally his turn to mess with her a little. Kaito was a means to an end at this point as he could help Vex with whatever her goal was while also helping him remove the curse. "Ya, I'm still going to get you something to make up for that."

We need to visit the mom again he thought checking his own temperature to see if he was running a fever. It was hard for him to really tell just what was going through Vex's mind at any given moment. "Hey, why don't you pop by the north when you get the chance I could show you around the guildhall?" it was a rather fair suggestion given they both knew the layout of Eternal Nightmares guild for the most part.

{Sheet / Magic}
#35Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:43 am

Vex
She wasn't sure how to feel right now should she be excited? should she feel sad? she was a mess of emotions but him making light of being torn apart kind of gets it across that he takes Kaito lightly which will not end up goof for either one of them as he has a lot of things they don't know about him as he is not one that should be underestimated cause he could murder them without a second thought probably one from a dark guild the other from a neutral no one would bat an eye he would probably be given an award for ridding the world of two more pieces of scum that didn't deserve to live or draw the air the nobles of this country let them have or borrow it.

She looks at Azure like he is dumb he had just told her that he had been locked up and forced to do things. "Why would I do that you, yourself just said you had fled from the north after they had you locked up."

#36Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:17 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure wasn't really sure as to why Vex had flipped her personality around so much but then again she was showing new sides of herself. "Well, I thought you could use a change of sensory" from what he knew she hadn't really done much exploring plus he had other motives behind this. It wasn't fair that he had to do all the traveling given their relationship but he wasn't about to start a pointless argument. Maybe she's just really tired now? he thought looking at his now-empty teacup.

"Vex answers this question honestly, Why do you want Kaito so badly?" A question that he had tried to avoid asking as it went against his own code as an informant. The choice was all her's and he wasn't going to force the issue if she decided to push back. Both sides of him wanted an answer to this question but to different degrees.

{Sheet / Magic}
#37Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:21 am

Vex
she heard what he said but to her that sounded weird and very much off from how he spoke to her before this, she wondered if maybe his being here was to lure her to the north for her to be captured, he was gonna trade her freedom for his own freedom. He tries not to show that she had these thoughts that this man might just be, being nice as a trap now as this was out of no where. "I think you are a bit tired and meant scenery." She giggled playing the naïve girl type like she isn't suspecting him of something shady.

She looked at him after he had asked this question. "My goddess gave me a vision of him, she seeks his soul and I seek to give her what she wants." She hadn't even thought how crazy that might sound out loud. She wonders if he is gonna start judging her for what she had just said to him like that.

#38Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:14 pm

Azure Fenic

"Ya, that's what I said." he took a moment to pause and think about just how much sleep he had actually gotten in the past few days. Azure held back a yawn as he quickly stood up from their table to look outside for a moment to see if he could spot any of the cultists spying on them. His child side wanted to try and learn more about the Wood elf but the mature side was head set on getting more information on them and Kaito.

As she finished her answer to the question part of him felt as though it was something more but didn't want to force anything out of her. With a tired sigh, Blu sat back down and played with his cup "I see good enough for me right now."

Blu was unknowingly keeping mental notes on the conversation and the reaction from both himself and her to reference later in case it was brought up again.

{Sheet / Magic}
#39Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:38 am

Vex
no cultists are seen spying through the window and the place they are in is hopping with customers, the house is nearly packed with people every table is full of people talking and unwinding from their days of hustling and bustling for a good cup of coffee and assorted easy coffee shop items. She looked at him and she wondered what his thoughts on what she had just said were gonna be like as that probably sounded crazy and out of the blue to say that her goddess had told her who she wanted killed for extra points toward her standing in the line of her most faithful but she had no idea how deep this might go for those that didn't share the faith she did and she wondered if she was gonna have to kill him now, or if Tutrix would want his soul one day if she would have the will power to give her the mans soul.

She looked at him and then she spoke in a kind soft voice. "Sorry if that sounded crazy, I would understand if you would like to keep a distance from me now that i have said that."

#40Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:47 pm

Azure Fenic

A smile flashed on his face as he began to speak once more "Nah if anything makes you more interesting and worth looking deeper into." Given that both of them had been working together for some time now he felt it would have benefited all parties if the information was kept hidden. It was clear that both of them had two different views on one another through what they were was a mystery to both in the current moment. Azure had started to feel the effects of staying up for three days slowly start to hit him but part of him wanted to keep Vex company. "It was a nice catching up but I should be going." Out of all his skills hiding just how sleep deprived he was one of the most well trained. The informant stood up from the table and left the money under his cup, it was up to Vex if she wanted him to stay a bit longer or not.

{Sheet / Magic}
#41Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:18 pm

Vex
She wondered if he was really okay with all of this or not. She stood up paying as well so she isn’t dining and dashing on this nice little place. "You staying in town or are you heading back for the north ? " She followed after him with a slight smile and she atleast hoped she wasn’t gonna get sick from being eaten by that summon even though it had spoke to her she wasn’t gonna use it telling her as a way to cheat it, she needed him to say it and tell her about it on his own and that might take time but she hoped the wait would be worth it if it were to happen and she will do her best not to make it over bearing she just hopes he will at least let his own hair down and enjoy it as she was happy just being friends if that is what happens in the end she just wants him to find his way out of his shell and into happiness.

#42Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:42 pm

Azure Fenic

"Ya, I have this nice place hidden away from everyone."  Given his line of work having a handful of safe houses in different locations was basic stuff. The streets had started to clear along with the closing of some shops. As they left the cafe his child side wanted to have Extortion fly them to the location but that would have caused other issues.  

"Can I ask that you don't have anyone follow us it's hidden for a reason?" It was a fair request given that she would more than likely do the same if the roles were reversed. The amount of time and money that he snuck into all these places was outrageous, to say the least. Walking to the safe house he felt as though he should have given her back the hoodie to keep until he was able to make up for the day's events. His mature half wanted to study the woman in case she had any reactions to being inside Blob.

{Sheet / Magic}
#43Vex 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:20 pm

Vex
she hears that he has a good place to hide for himself and she hoped he was not just blowing smoke out his ass to how safe of a place it could be to keep him out of the public eye. When he asks her to make sure no one follows them she raised her arm giving a sign and they come out from hiding and they walk away to let them walk on their own as she is a woman of her word she made sure they had all went before she hurries to catch up to him and she smiles. "They are all gone I am safe to follow you and you not worry that they will follow and know where you will be staying."

She followed him to his hiding place while making small talk all in all she had enjoyed her time with azure she just hopes he will be okay once he decides to return to the north to the guild that he doesn't get stepped on and kicked around anymore. She decides to head home for the night and try to stay safe alone.

(Exit)

#44Azure Fenic 

Time that has passed. (Social Azure/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:25 pm

Azure Fenic

It was funny watching her followers run away was funny while at the same time rather nice to see that they had this high level of trust. After the last one left he took her by the hand and ran to the safe house, his child-like side was enjoying the feeling of being friends that just so happen to be working together.

After three minutes of running or being dragged behind someone for Vex, they arrived at the area of the safe zone. "Welp this is my place." they walked up to the side of a rundown building that looked ready to fall at any moment. The outside was the just a shell as no one would think to look for him in such a place. It was strange having someone that wasn't him or his summons enter and see the inside of it but it was something that would more than likely happen once.

{Exit}

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum