Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:49 pm

Akuko
Even if that seemed like an invitation Akuko seemed like she would keep herself rather settled about it for the moment. Even remarking."Yes but what good would it be if you meet a new friend, Only to think of them as the type to leave you unable to move or stiff the next morning?"Akuko posed to Vex, It was that mixture of risky or continuing this game for Akuko. She seemingly cared but warned all at the same time."Even then, sometimes the more gentle embrace just makes the time go by better."If this part was considered a trap or not was entirely the internal thoughts of Vex.

The suggestion were not much but it seemed okay for her."Hmm..I guess I can give it a try."It seemed at least Vex managed to talk Akuko to consider trying coffee. At least in the end she can manage other things to eat."I will be find if the food part i can't find anything of the flavours I enjoy, I can easily settle for other things."It was just flavours she preferred over all. She did often times settle on things in terms of food.

Did Akuko like it here? it was a good ponder, It was maybe a bit more in depth of an answer."It is, A very different place then Joya."Akuko said to start with. Since entirely short that statement but she would explain."You are more free here then any life could ever promise you."That line enough might be telling to how Akuko felt most likely."A person here has the freedom to do and be anything they can. It is different."It seemed she did enjoy the freedom she had here, But she was here for other reasons after all."I like here..yet still strange."

#27Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:57 pm

Vex
She is unsure if Akuko is for the idea of sleeping together or not at this point the first thing she said made it sound like she wasn't interested but the second things sounded like she was after someone that would just hold her and not be rough with her maybe stroke her hair and just be a warm body for her to hold. "I know we are sorta just messing with each other, but is that something you seek? Someone to just hold you close and not judge you?" She smiled softly at the daemon woman, cause she knows this might be the first time that this woman has ever admitted to something like that. Akuko might seem rough but maybe she sought after someone that would just hold her and enjoy her company.

She was glad to hear that the woman liked the idea of the coffee and she looked at the menu and picked out three things that more jumped out to her."Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon in Garlic Butter, Lasagna, or the Chicken Piccata are a few things that jump out to me." She smiles again at the daemon woman.

"Yeah it is far more free here then where I came from as well. I hope you decide to stick around for a long time as well." She sits back in her chair so the other woman doesn't feel like she is trying to crowd her or anything, so they can just enjoy the meal and maybe leave this meeting on good terms as at least friends.

#28Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:31 pm

Akuko
It seemed even if they could have continued the games Akuko could just admit it as well."Sometimes, a person can only run from what they don't think they need...until it coming haunting again."It seemed maybe even slightly she might have dreaded it but seemed to admit it might exactly be the case. But even if she did not admit she was a daemon to Vex yet, She still had human emotions and feelings at times it was just something to realize."You get a bit tired of people thinking you would just be another wonderful time, only just for an evening."Akuko just let out a sigh about it.Sure the entire back and fourth for the moment seemed to have ended but maybe she just showed that sometime a person might just be a bit tired of it sometimes.

Then she would just say one last thing about it."Such a thing, Even if almost sounds silly. Is far more delightful then any person who will ever stare at me with unyielding lust."So in a long way Akuko was saying yes to Vex's wonder. If it was as simple as it might be simple to deal with Akuko until she get back into normal habits."I can admit, I am a bit of a pain to deal with sometimes....but even then it is just..relieving in thought."But that would continue on to actually getting some kind of good and drink for the situation at hand.

With that it seemed aside from the coffee."I will take that idea of coffee and the mention of Chicken Piccata into account to try."It seemed Vex got her ideas and suggestions considered enough for Akuko to try. Would be a bit different compared to other things she was use to eating, These dishes all were different.

With that she just mentioned it so casually."No fear of homes being taken over...No war....No one to see their loved ones die..No expectations of life being a set path for some one."This seemed to allude to other people more then Akuko herself, maybe even with out naming her Quillareine. Maybe her life in joya was just nothing be war and worry. She felt different and free here."I don't plan on leaving any time soon, for the most part I don't even want to return to Joya."

#29Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:59 pm

Vex
Vex smiles and reaches her hand out and gently patted Akuko’s hand as she knew that feeling, she knows there are good people out there and Akuko deserves to find one. "Do you have anyone guy or girl that you feel would have that kind of interest in you or you have in them?" She smiles as she wants the best for this woman as she seems like a decent person as she didn’t go out of her way to show her real self but her real self seems to be adorable and misunderstood.

" I myself can be kind of a diva as well as hard to deal with so I can feel that on a deeper level." She is being honest that she herself has been told she is hard to deal with at times always needing things done to a perfection that no one can humanly reach on their own. She knows she has things she needs to work on and she is trying to improve on herself so she can be the best leader that she can be.

"Yes life here seems like a far off dream that just keeps going. " She has not known a lot of struggle here as she has been growing and her cult has been growing she isn’t insane but she isn’t gonna be just pushed around either so she needs to do this and do it right and make sure Akuko knows her worth. "Just keep your worth in mind and stay strong here okay?" she is glad that she can be of help to her and not trouble her at least she hoped and if Akuko told her a name she would maybe think of a way to help her.

#30Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:39 am

Akuko
To think there two where making very brisk and bold comments and moves to one another only to settle down quickly just made maybe these games were sometimes just draining."I was, set up on date by Quillareine, He was an interesting person I have considered meeting again,But it has only been one date so far."But she seemed to be trying to gain some kind of new life for a bit of tricky daemon lady, But these far more settled and quiet moments just shadowed maybe now she just needed to embrace what was hinting to be lingering around her.

Where as Akuko would not call herself a diva, rather something else but. But it seemed there was some what of an understanding with in it."I would not really call myself a diva at least, maybe just something else I don't know the word of yet."She was starting to speak Fiorian well, Just did not know all of the words to maybe explain everything entirely. She also might not just be sure what the word with seemingly just mentally exhausted.

But she had to ask in return one major question, This might foreshadow one thing."But is it worth to hide what I am anymore?"Maybe this was hinting about how she was hiding her daemon looks, Sure she comfortable with her human looks, but she seemed unsure about being a daemon herself since it was something she was. To think Akuko was worried about being judged for that, But considering how the conversation twisted. Maybe even the most had their times it was a near low.

#31Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:34 pm

Vex
She touched her chin and she wondered if maybe this woman needed someone worth her time and hearing Quilla has set her up with someone seems strange. "hmmm what was he like ? Would he be a guy you could see yourself being with ? " She wondered what kind of guy it was she didn’t really want to intrude on this woman’s life really but she feels a bond to her and she doesn’t want a guy taking advantage of her either.

Vex reached over and gently pats Akuko’s shoulder with a smile. "I will accept you if you want to reveal your real self to me I will not judge you." She was unsure what she would look like or what might change but she knew she was gonna accept her new friend no matter what, no need for her to hide herself from Vex and vex makes sure that Akuko knows that she is welcome to not show it but she will accept her.

#32Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:19 am

Akuko
It seemed she consider one thing first before explaining what Ragnar was like. She looked around for a moment and considered her options."Well maybe this is what Quilly meant when, people in these lands might not care as much about what I am."Maybe it was just Akuko's own worry in teh end, Everyone here might careless about her being a daemon and she was just paranoid, But maybe she had a right to be with in her own mind. Then it would just slowly happen as she started shifting into her daemon appearance,The light blue skin, With patches of dark blue covering up the more risque parts of a woman that fuzzy pink boa was now two appendages she would call tails her finger accessories now claws and up just past her wrist where pink in colour."I keep being told Daemons are more normal here, Yet still always unsure."In a general statement, the only thing that was still the same compared to her human look was her golden yellow eyes, Her her was stand up on end with white with patches of pink. If she was okay and safe to reveal being a daemon she would not hide it.

With that, Akuko would go one talking about Ragnar."He was an interesting date, set up in some kind of strange club in another land, Did not know I was looking for him right away until the hidden signs showed so to say."So it was a really in depth and planned thing on Quillareine's end."He was after more annoyed about people staring at me, then I was when I revealed myself, He was vastly more respect for a man who almost kill a person on the first date."This was sounding weird but Akuko seemed like she was if anything happy about it."We talked, Then as he wanted to sleep for the even, I just lay on him and went to sleep myself."

#33Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:36 am

Vex
She just blinks cause that sounds like it was more then a date. "Wait you slept with him on the first date ? Also you look scary yet very beautiful in that form. " She is majorly confused, and wondering if woman from Joya are just ones that sleep with men of this country so easily on a first date, cause Quilla seems obsessed with a man she barely knew, and now this woman is talking like she has also just found a man like a snap of her fingers.

She wonders if maybe she is just weird now as she didn’t just instantly fall for the guy she liked, and she is still trying to build something with the person but she hasn’t locked herself into the guy she likes as a this guy was so perfect, he is this or he is that. She wants to build something with the guy she likes but it isn’t at the level the two women from Joya are speaking of the men they have found here seem to be speaking levels above her own.

#34Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:23 pm

Akuko
She would at least clear up really what all went on."In a manner of phrase yes. But keep in mind how everyone views that phrase is not what happen."She could laugh about, keep in mind nothing lewd or naughty happen entirely at all. She would even be sure that was known."Keep in mind, I did just place myself entirely side ways and slept on him."It sounded silly, far from typical then most likely what anyone else might have expected. Or creepy if you did not expect there was just daemon lady sleeping on your stomach section of your body. With out a pillow or blanket just laying there. It was interesting but what happen.

Yet again consider the daemon lady she was fairly more wholesome and simple consider how most people could look at a mostly naked daemon lady in public."But were you assuming, I was getting lewd on a first date Vex?"Akuko went blankly serious for a moment with her question almost just like she might have taken offence to get. Then with a typical trickster smile and went."Surely you think more far easy then I might be for that kind of stuff."But alas there was a sign that it was entirely. As one of Akuko's hands just quietly reach through a shadow of her own and through Vex's shadow just patted her on the head.

Akuko figured some jokes were fitting for the situation, After all she did not think Vex thought that of her."As much as you could assume, all people have such desires, I am not one to give into them right away."But that should have been a given but always good to mention."Unless that is a thought of yours seeing me now?"Akuko posed that question to her since it was a part of the conversation anyway, They where bouncing between the subject anyway so she felt like it was good to just have one final crack at it, After all Akuko was just looking to kind of cuddle and nap over anything else.

#35Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:45 pm

Vex
Vex sighs a sigh of relief. "I am glad to hear it, I had feared I had misjudged you. I didn't think you were one to do such a thing but something in the way you said it made me wonder..." She was unsure why she had felt like this woman had done something to what must be a mountain of a man if she could lay on him like that.

"If you can do that this man must be massive." Now she is just envisioning a giant man that she can lay like that on and she wondered if they had giants like that in this country or if she is just misunderstanding Akuko again in some form. "No I did not expect you to get lewd on the first date though I am currently enjoying this time with you."

She giggles softly as the woman patted her head through the shadow. "Yeah they do have these desires, but I am glad you have the self control to not act on them too soon, cause men can treat us as easy come easy go." She didn't hate men but knew how the type acted toward women of such beauty as Akuko or herself. That they are something to be scored and moved on from to the next beauty they want to "slay". She reached up and gently touched the daemons hand that patted her head with a smile.

"It isn't a thought of mine cause you are in that form, it is more I misunderstood your context and worried that some guy used you, and you let him do so, so easily." She figured just plain admitting it was the better option here cause she didn't want to cause a misunderstanding with the woman.

#36Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:52 am

Akuko
It seemed to amuse Akuko a bit hearing that, But at least it was cleared and out of the way.As well Akuko did not seemed to show any sign that she could be offended by it at all."Even, despite the looks of how I look now. I do think I have respect for the idea of bonding."She did not overly explain it at least. But she was happy with the conversation at least. But she seemed to settled to into being her daemon form as well because she was trying to get more comfortable with it, Most likely easy to assume however she will still hide in her human look.

She did have to consider Ragnar was some what of a notably large man."I guess he was, I am already a fairly tall woman myself."Not as tall Quillareine but Akuko herself was a fairly tall and slightly above the normal height of a woman.Or well something else she could just say just for the fun of it."Or you are slightly jealous."Akuko laughed a tiny bit."No I do understand."Hopefully Vex got it as a joke she was not trying to pick on her.

But as for the conversation about her daemon form and the idea she had in mind."To be fair, I am more worried about being considered so many things I am not as a daemon, But then again i only just have a basic understanding of what I am now."Akuko mentioned but she seemed out not hiding being what she would consider a monster over all.But that is Akuko considering herself a monster for being something she did not expect to become. With that however it seemed she was adjusting to a few life and becoming a daemon well.

#37Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:43 pm

Vex
Vex smiled happy with how the woman thinks and seems to work, it seemed maybe they had a sort of understanding with the other about that Akuko should be happy just being herself rather she picks to show human one day or daemon form the next Vex hopes this helps her. If she hears this man she spoke of hurts Akuko she will stop at nothing to bring him down herself if she has to but she figures that Quilla would help her with that if it came to it.

"Yes you are a tall woman unlike myself. You also have more mature features than myself as well." She giggles softly as she has a more slim and slender appearance almost like she is younger than she really is but she blames being a wood elf and the fact at the time when she should have been maturing and growing in places she was in the streets starving and begging to get by before the cult picked her up into their ranks. She looked at Akuko and she smiles softly. "I am indeed a bit jealous, but I figure my wood elf self is better being smaller and more aerodynamic for easier faster movements and balance." She teased at the daemon woman, who she knew was joking to her.

Vex takes a gentle hold of the woman's hand and she softly hums and a soft blue aura glows around Vex and she opens her eyes her blue eyes glowing as well. "Remember no matter what they tell you, you are perfect as you are, rather you show human side or daemon side don't let their petty words bother you, you are above those that need to judge you without knowing you." The glow stops and Vex laughs softly she probably looked scary and she releases the woman's hand sitting back. while their foods and drinks arrive to the table.

#38Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:33 pm

Akuko
Was it back to the game of compliments.It might be something to think about as well since he was well just being far more casual about stuff now, Akuko getting comfortable with herself showed that she in fact just needed that reality of everything being okay no matter how she looked. Good thing with her paranoia set aside."Even if I am settled with my worries at the time."Self awareness was interesting it implied most likely her worries would return, Just not know to move on to other things most likely for a logical reason really, or something else really.

After all maybe Vex, just needed a taste of some kind of compliments in life  thrown at her in the figurative manner"Are you just not consider what you have that people would like personally, Just as much as trying to to make other feel better about themselves?"It was something she had to wonder in these situations. Given maybe it was just normal for people in some ways to never realize how themselves are, since Akuko was just dealing with her phase of it, It just meant while waiting for food and coffee, This conversation would happen.

It was enough about Akuko really, She was some what coming to terms right now."You are worried so much about a person you do not know with their love life, Yet what is yours like?"Now time for Vex to go under the knife so to say."After all, I do not want to risk anything over a harmless sleep over, If the one to cuddle with does have a lover after all."It seemed however for the moment that offer to actually cuddle with Akuko for the evening, was now entirely serious after all for the moment since Akuko was not fully committed to whom she mentioned being on a date with.

#39Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:31 pm

Vex
she looks at the daemon woman and she wonders about somethings with Akuko if what she is saying is true or not. Vex is even questioning herself cause this is nearly the same thing that happened all those years ago that got her kicked out of her family and disowned, but she doesn't think Akuko is being paid to set her up here like the girl back then.

She doesn't really see herself as something someone would want besides for a status she no longer has and hadn't had for a very long time at this point. She hears Akuko come to the next part about love lives and vex sighs a little sadly. "Unlike you I don't really have one, just me using people with charm pretty much for info or to lure them to a fate like a siren I believe they are called." She wonders if this woman will think less of her for not having a love life, she is just too guarded for that to actually happen after what had happened to her when she had let that other woman into her heart.

She looks at her food and she starts eating lightly and sipping her drink as she was not sure what to add at this point cause she was glad to have this new friend and ally maybe in her corner. She may need to call on her for help in a tight spot or if trouble might begin to send her away with her last words while she is killed for who knows what maybe her crimes catching up to her or cultist hunters looking to wipe out the word of Tutrix, as she is not a recognized goddess of really any culture it is a rouge god that needs to be stomped out in its infancy before it can spread and make real roots in cities so she can gain powers and become one.

#40Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:31 pm

Akuko
At least Vex was in luck in some way, Akuko did not seem disappointed if anything she liked the honest answer. Where Akuko seemed to be chasing acceptance and belonging in some way, She was unsure if Vex actually wanted the things she seemed to chase. But at least there was a chance to ask, Akuko did not assume some one else was chasing the same thing she was. Then again Akuko just seemed to enjoy how picky at a mind worked. With it being so far harmless, think about the mental suffering Akuko could inflict on some one if she wanted too.

But she would ask Vex one kind of question."Even if that is what you do."Akuko said to start with and would make sure to study her reaction."Is it what you want?"Akuko mentioned because even if they had gone through these but now it was the one with wings to have the questions from the shadow lurker."After all, I can be the only one between us two who might be lacking some needs in life."Akuko just kind of wanted to see where this went, Since maybe it was just not only her.

But with that, her food and drink had arrived. Which made Akuko delighted, she got to try something that sounded bitter and something that might be sour, It was everything she could want in an evening. After picking up her coffee and taking a sip."Not to inflict anything that you might want on to you. More curious."After all Akuko might look like she could hold some one in place and kill them with out a second thought, But she was seeing how people worked in some manner, being lethal was not in the cards to so say without actually being lethal.

#41Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Vex
Vex was wondering if it really was what she wanted to do anymore but she has heard of people that hunt people like her and she probably shouldn't seek out a love life as she could probably be killed and hunted which would just lead to her friends and loved ones she has made here to become hunted and she wasn't sure she wanted that. "I wish to spread the word of my goddess Tutrix, I as of late have only been sacrificing those I see fit to be sacrificed. Not innocent people but those that I feel need to be guided to the light. Still doesn't change that they die when I so this to them and send their souls to Tutrix." She sighed and wondered if that even makes sense at all or if it is just a sad drawn out excuse for herself and what she does.

This had started more as a game for her but this woman makes sense and is making her think about what it is she truly wants anymore besides to belong and to lead her goddess and her followers to the light that they seek. "I think everyone has needs my daemon friend. Some people just feel they need more then others seek to have." She wasn't sure if she was just playing tough or if she was meaning every word of what she was saying right there so that they can get it done right for her mindset.

She returned to eating her food and her drink she wasn't sure how this had turned into a deeper discussion then the games they were playing to start with but she knows this feels right for the moment that they are living in. "I hear some places in the world allow for you to have one than one lover, though I don't know if that is true or not, was it true from where you were from?" She knew in her country that you had one marriage and you had mistresses if you wanted to play around but doing that could be seen as damaging if you weren't careful about them. She tried to focus but her mind just kept wandering off on her as she thought about her whole life and the things this woman had asked of her.

#42Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Akuko
Well everyone had their things. Her's far more different then Akuko just wanting to mess around and play tricks on people, Just did not seem to bug her at all."Well, in the end even if it is your mentioned task in life. Just be sure as much as you dig into my life to learn what I am like and might want, You might need to consider that for yourself."Akuko suggested more because it might be yet again another nail into the building up of thought. Akuko seemed to think about it like she was stuck in some kind of mind set that she might need to mix up.

Then again maybe that is why the offer to cuddle for the evening was nice, it was not expected and it was fairly nice."Why else do you think I entertained the idea of cuddling up to you for the evening?"It seemed like it was pointing emotional needs of a being. She even laughed about it slightly."Even if it is not what is 100% needed in the end, it will be something in the end."She was not teasing all that much, might be just the way she was making sure the idea was left there.

In Joya  at least it was about that."In Joya it was hard line to make sure you choose one you stick to forever if you are a peasant,  Quillareine considering her status was not caught aything about dating and love, also left to not choose who her partner was since it was not an option for life as a priestess."Akuko explained it that way since it was how she was taught. So their life was that, choose one strictly but she was more free here which was what they already talked about.

#43Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:48 pm

Vex
She figured it was right that maybe she was lacking anything deeper than her mission in life. She leaned back in her chair and sighed. "You might have a point I seem to be empty on more then just my mission." She wonders what else she could really do maybe do someone stuff for the community.

"I wasn't sure why you entertained it, sorta glad you did, it is a good feeling to know that maybe I am." She smiled softly and she looks around feeling like someone is watching her, but she doesn't know from where but she guesses it is just another man checking her out or maybe they are looking past her to Akuko. "Plus you look sorta cuddly in a dark might be slightly dangerous sorta way." She teased a little as she needed to snap out of this funk she has sorta fallen into.

"Yeah she spoke about being sold.. to a bidder that does not sound like the life." She looked the daemon over, she wants to know more to why this kind of thing is a thing that is allowed to be used on them and she feels that needs to be changed. "what were you in joya?"

#44Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:39 pm

Akuko
There both of them problems some what solved with in this conversation at this current time. It was magical how a small conversation, Having a good laugh about it she just would remark."Look at that, Talking problems out like normal adults how delightfully magical."Akuko would remark because with words they might have figured out their problems, weather or not they did anything was really the more questionable part. But with time it might be solved. There was always a way for it too, The chance might just need to be taken when it showed up at the right time.

It seemed Akuko did not get that same feeling, or even if she did have some one staring upon her in some way she really did not seem to care or mind in the end since, there was other things to do with her time."Action at times are never ones that need to be explained right away."Then again Akuko generally always left her actions random and not real reasons for her to do it right away, Just kind of does it and piece it later more of the time, Since that was generally life anyway with her.

She was not as important or viewed highly."I was a commoner as they call it, I learned a bit of combat in the past to protect Quill, But most likely am far too rusty to use it now, For I tended to be one of the few people there for her considering her trials in life."It was something she could admit really in the end, as much as she was a pain in the butt she had been pretty much Quillareine's only long time friend. It was why they valued each other so much,Well she would like to think anyway.

#45Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:10 am

Vex
she looked the woman over she would not have guessed that the woman was a commoner by birth or standing. "If you hadn't told me I would have never guessed you were of commoner upbringing." She smiled with a giggle, she hopes the woman doesn't take that as an insult of any kind and gets mad. She just has carried herself like she was of better standing than a simple commoner and that is nice that she is just a commoner.

"So how did you end up meeting Quilla if I may ask, was it just chance or was the meeting more of a perfect storm?" Akiza really wondered what and how this woman got this spark to follow the woman that they have both come to call a friend that they hold close. She also wondered if the shade would like to do anything after this dinner date or if they were both just aiming toward an odd future of maybe just meeting back up another day.

Akiza finished her food and she wiped her mouth lady like with a smile. "So what are your plans for after we are are done here? Are you looking to do anything special?" She figured it was starting to get a bit late  She figured it was starting to get a bit late so she might as well walk her home to where ever she is staying at this time or maybe just enjoy a moon lit stroll.

#46Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 01, 2022 12:28 am

Akuko
It it was something most people did not assume of Akuko. But most people in her village just knew her as a far different."If you ever walked into my village, You would know me only as the little demon child Hisako."It make no logical sense because her first name of Akuko."Keep in mind in Joya most people speak last night first first name second."So now with that. Vex could piece together her full name was Hisako Akuko. in Joya the other way around here, Joya was starting to be an interesting place in theory for how different it was.

But another part that might be a bit more, Depressing."But in my village, I am also dead."That fact was a bit more, shocking for her to admit but it showed there was more to her story. if she is known to be dead there, Maybe this new life was entirely something dead set for her, Since if she is dead in Joya under her actual name it was something a bit more in depth to her story. But she would not go too far into that part since there was another question she had to answer.

"I met Quillareine when we were both children. Her and I being the two only children for the most part around us."Akuko said that then starting eating her food casually to give it a try."Even as I grew to be a pain in the butt, She was the only friend and we never forsake one another."Akuko mentioned so casually, about it because it was fair bit of time a go. Times one could never replace or repeat again. Neither desired or missed to go back to that time, For it was just another memory for long gone.

What was her plans after this."Oh I will find something else interesting to do, I have something in mind I should go do after i am done here."Then again, what they considered done here might be different."After a rest and a cuddle. After all i said I would do it."Yup Vex still had a cuddle buddy, being committed to it entirely, Since well it might matter how long this went on, At least Akuko was simple to tell no even if she seemed like a bit of pain at times, almost like the trickster daemon when her tricks start, were entirely more for fun then horror.

#47Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 01, 2022 8:06 am

Vex
"I will try to remember that thank you for trusting me with your name. My real name is Akiza Roy in that order. It is a pleasure to know your name thank you for trusting me with it." She thinks it is sad to know that you are dead some where you were born and grew she couldn't see those she might miss, those she see the light at the end of the tunnel that they once had.

She moved her chair around the table so she is closer to the daemon woman and gently pats her on the back and she smiles. She wondered why this woman was being so open with her all the sudden but she was happy to see that she can open her self to her. She looked around to see anyone around them and to see if they are listening in or if their might be anyone that might be getting info to use to track someone or to try and entrap Akuko.

She is feeling protective of this woman cause she doesn't seem, she doesn't know if she is just being stupid or if she is just being a over protective mother type. "I would not expect you to forsake her for me." She keeps a kind and cool voice with the woman and she hoped this woman would trust her with that at least.

"That is a good plan I hope you can find something fitting to take your attention, also I look forward to it." A blush rushes across her face because she wasn't thinking they would really do it but she wasn't gonna pass up the chance to cuddle the woman at least once while she has the chance if she was willing. "I would be honored to cuddle with you." She hoped that this would be enjoyable for both of them and not awkward for either of them.

#48Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 01, 2022 4:35 pm

Akuko
It all was convenient to Akuko after all, even if she told all of these things there was something about she could always add into it for the joy of it for the fun. After all there was so many things to it that worked in her favour."Just think in these lands, I am not that really known by a lot of people yet, some might believe everything...other may think your lying to them much like my habit of being a trickster."Akuko pointed out, She was honest with Vex, But she knew the cards she could play as well.

Even if it was a risk to Akuko, She had to tools and means to get out. That or a deamon could finally taste blood. If anything she did not fear it.But with that statement it seemed interesting."I don't expect you and my closest friend to even cross paths in that manner."It almost seemed like she was worried that about something Akuko did not ever see happening in some way."I am sure you will be okay."Maybe she was just having a rough patch of thoughts, It happen sometimes. it a person did have their worries much like Akuko already expressed hers.

Even if she seemed carefree it seemed Akuko had planned this all out the entire time."So polite and easy to be around, No wonder you can charm people to death."Akuko seemed to mention to poke fun at. Hopefully it was not taken as something horrible."I already said I would be doing it, I would not want to be make it seem like a trick when I intend it not to be."So far, Akuko yet really yet to attempt to trick her, But that would change down the road.

#49Vex 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Sun May 01, 2022 6:31 pm

Vex
"No I trust you fully and I get that you are still an unknown but you are special. I don't believe me and Quilla will come to blows at any point unless one of us crosses a line that is hard in the sand." She wasn't sure if that is really how the saying went but she was going to say it like that for the moment. She hadn't thought that she and Quilla could come to warring terms but she wondered if maybe Quilla knew far to much she hadn't shared with the her about this Kaito guy.

"Yeah I figure I will be okay as well, just not if I some how cross her." She wondered how much deeper must of the stuff she had heard from them runs are their logical bits she has missed or is it as bad as it sounded to her. When the woman starts flattering her she doesn't really know what to say as. "I respect you so I hope you can get use to it." She giggled softly and looked into the woman's pretty eyes, then she looks away.

"Once you are ready just let me know and we can head on our way to do it." She just hoped she is mental ready for this cause the night is still young and it has been awhile since she was in this situation she is finding herself in.

#50Akuko 

Cultist meets the shade. (Akuko social/closed) - Page 2 Empty Mon May 02, 2022 7:29 pm

Akuko
So maybe she was paranoid. So maybe it was just best to mention it just in case to Vex, After all if there was truly nothing to worry about then it was entirely the case."Then I guess you have nothing to worry about then? See you can relax much like I need to."She could laugh about it, since it was not a worry about that situation. So at least that was the situation in the end it was a what if that lead to just a casual theory of how one she met and her best friend could maybe but not cross paths

But also she mentioned she was ready to depart whenever, When Akuko was a bit of a slow eater, Not that she would rush anyone either."You must have needed to eat quickly in youth, I am not really all that much done my food."Akuko mention casually about it as she sipped her cup of coffee, She seemed to like everything suggested still and seemed to be savouring it more then normal. Then again she figured there was no rush anyway to start with. So maybe she was just slower then she thought overall.

"Or am I wrong you are finished eating?"Akuko said that just to be sure after all she would not take too long longer to eat her food she was almost done. IF anything maybe Akuko was thinking Vex was not ready for this evening and she was more then prepared. Then when she finished her food and drink.

Then she would settle the money owed for the food because she at least got use to that by now, then said."Well then, Let's go then."She did not seem to rush her if anything made it still relaxed to close the evening.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum