Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practical Uses (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Practical Uses (Solo Quest) Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:49 pm

Dan
Dan looked down at the request one last time before looking up at the sign that reads "Mad Drug Magic Shop" nodding his head at the correct locations he enters the door. Dan looks around the room for a moment before seeing a older gentleman behind the counter. Deciding this was probably the man who put up the request he walked over as the man finished his business. He clears his throat and begins to speak "Umm hello are you Khalash Saton the one who put out the request for help?" Dan asked a little nervously as this was his first quest, the man's eyes lit up as he smiled and waved. "Ah yes yes I am dear boy, follow me to the back and we can get started."The man sounded absolutely giddy to Dan and he hoped he could help him out hoping he wouldn't botch his first quest. He followed the man to the back where he was picking something off a desk in the back. As he brought it closer Dan could make out a rounded shape in his hands. 'a shield?' Dan thought to himself as Khalash spoke to him again "This is what the request is about I am in need of a assistant to help me test this new shield out. Now here's what were going to do first you will take the shield and stand over there. Then I will cast a fireball at you, then we shall check the damages if it's still intact I will then take the shield and you give it your best attack. After that another damage check and we are done, sound good my boy?"He finished with a laugh.

Dan nodded and took the shield before strapping it to his arm and walking back towards the area he was pointed to. He was a little nervous as not only was he not a shield user himself but being a frost make user his specialty is ice so he's never been a big fan of hot things and a fireball is very high on the heat meter to him. But he wasn't being paid to be comfortable he was being paid to hold a shield. Nodding to himself he turned to Khalash and gave him the signal to fire. He raised the shield and braced himself as the fireball struck the shield head on. The feeling of heat washed over him for a moment before he heard clapping looking up he sees Khalash smiling as he walked over to inspect the shield nodding at the lack of damage he takes it himself and stands a few meters away. Dan steps forward and stomps the ground causing a cyan spell circle to appear below his foot from the circle a cannon of ice rises to the surface. "Frost Make: Cannon" Dan says as the cannon shoots out a ball of ice at the shield. The ice ball crashes into the shield before breaking into small chunks but doing no discernable damage to the shield. After inspecting the shield Khalash sees barely a dent in it's cover nodding he tells Dan to follow him back out front and gathers the agreed upon amount of jewels before giddily returning to the back. Dan sighed glad he did not mess up, smiling he left the store jewels in hand.

Word Count: 559/500
Mana: 175/200
Spell Used:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum