Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

fernando's Fantastic Fabrics [Solo Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Haru Akagi 

fernando's Fantastic Fabrics [Solo Quest] Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:25 pm

Haru Akagi
The demi-human's tail twitched as she perused the local request board. Having escaped from her home in the eastside of Fiore around half a year prior, she had traveled to the west in order to avoid being recognised and recaptured. Baska didn't seem like a terrible place for her to settle down for a while, however, her lack of coin meant she could barely afford food, let alone pay for an inn for a night.

The market stalls nearby were as lively as always despite the particularly overcast day, as the yells of both customers and stall owners alike rang through the air and the scent of delicious foods made Haru's stomach growl. Alright, there was no time to dilly dally around as she ripped the most ridiculous-looking flyer off the board. It was a bright hot pink and coated in glitter, whoever bothered to pay for such paper, clearly had more than enough dosh to toss her way should she successfully complete the job.

(165)

#2Haru Akagi 

fernando's Fantastic Fabrics [Solo Quest] Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:29 pm

Haru Akagi
Scanning over the details she'd note the name and address of the client, stalking up to a nearby stall she'd request directions and head off through the town until she came across the store. There was no mistaking it, the same bright pink was painted on the outer brickwork, this guy clearly loved to stand out. Stepping inside the adventurer would find the place empty besides one man frantically working on dressing up one of the many mannequins.

Clearing her throat in an attempt to gather his attention it seemed the man was far too focused on his work to even notice her. She'd repeat the throat clearing, louder each time until he finally spun around in her direction.

"Oh, so sorry, was in a world of my own~" The man chuckled, "Are you here to buy one of my works of art?" he asked, puffing out his chest as he boasted.

(152+165=317)

#3Haru Akagi 

fernando's Fantastic Fabrics [Solo Quest] Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:31 pm

Haru Akagi
"Ah, not quite..." Haru replied, pulling out the pink flyer from her pocket, "I'm here to help with a request. You're Fernando, I assume?"

"You assume correctly, madam." He cooed, taking the flyer from her gently, "The request is simple, I do not have the time of day to both buy my materials and continue working on my projects, I just need you to go and fetch me some more fabrics." He explained as he popped into the backroom before bringing out some of the fabrics currently in his collection. He'd go on to further explain what he required and the best stalls to check, meaning there was really little effort on her part.

With a nod of agreement, he'd hand over a somewhat ridiculous sum of cash, causing Haru to sweat a little. She had never seen so much cash, the thought of simply skipping town with it crossing her mind. No, no then she'd just be making more enemies and what she needed were allies.

(167+317=484)

#4Haru Akagi 

fernando's Fantastic Fabrics [Solo Quest] Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:38 pm

Haru Akagi
Doing as was requested of the demi-human Haru would soon find herself back at the stalls, stalking through the crowds. It was easy enough to locate the stalls that Fernando recommended thanks to his ridiculously detailed map, a skill in its own right in her opinion. Upon reaching each one, she'd find the kind of fabric that Fernando had mentioned, mostly expensive silks.

She didn't bother to barter on the prices, instead, she just paid whatever the stall owners requested immediately, figuring the guy had given her plenty of cash, to splash, and as such, she may as well make a few more friends in town. Plus it was far quicker than standing around trying to debate the prices.

Eventually, she had a decent stack of fabrics, returning back to Fernandos store. He seemed incredibly pleased with her purchases which was a relief, and she was promptly paid her for her services. With a small skip in her step, she'd completed her first job outside the fighting ring. Perhaps earning an honest living wasn't so bad.

[EXIT]
(176+484=660)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum