Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lilith, The Demon Underneath [Solo/Flashback]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

Lilith, The Demon Underneath [Solo/Flashback] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:40 pm

Achlys †

It's been over ten years since Achlys is going around collecting some information about Demon. Her obsession with Demon comes from her saddest childhood memory. Growing up in a family that put and trust their lives in the hands of Gods, Achlys never thought that she would ever discover something about her parents during the last moment she had with them. At the night her parents died, their town is under attack because of some secret political war. Her parents were trying to get help from the Gods they worship until they desperately turned mad because they didn't get any help. Her mom, Kimiko, takes out something that turns out to be her family relic that contains a devil named Chordeva and casts some kind of spell. Her mom then gave that relic to Achlys right before Achlys’s parents turned into some kind of demonic creature and started attacking the soldier that attacked their town. This momentum gives Achlys a chance to run and hide with the relic she got from her mom.

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

Lilith, The Demon Underneath [Solo/Flashback] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Achlys †

Ever since that moment, Achlys is really obsessed with finding a Demon for herself. The main goal is cliche, to gain some power. She hates the moment when she can’t do anything except running, so she needs to gain power and she thinks just like her parents she needs to make a deal with a Demon. She’s been searching for information about Demon for over ten years, but she never thought that she would get back here at the church and meet one here. She has been here once to clear this place from some evil spirits wandering under this church and she did ask the strongest spirit at that moment about where she could find a real Demon. But she never thought that now after all the new information she gained, she’s back here with a possibility of finally meeting a real Demon under this church. Without wasting any more time, Achlys walks into that church and into the basement just like she did before. Down there, a stunning female figure is standing and seems like she was waiting for Achlys to come.

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Lilith, The Demon Underneath [Solo/Flashback] Empty Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:10 am

Achlys †

“You finally come here by yourself. You must be Achlys right? I heard about you from some small level demon that is going around everywhere. I heard you’re looking for a real Demon, and you even destroyed all the spirit here right? I can give you what you want, only if you give me what I want.” ”Whatever it is, I’ll agree to it.” Said Achlys without a single sign of hesitation in her voice. ”I like you, you seem interesting. I’ll grant you my power but you will grant me your body when you use my power. You can use up to 50% of my power, but if you use it over 20% I might be in control of your body if I see the situation can be fun. One day, I might grant you 60% of my power if we can work together pretty well. If I like you even more, I might teach you how to be an independent Daemon. What do you say?” ”I told you I’ll agree to whatever you ask as long as I get more power.” They’re both sealing the deal and Lilith merges into Achlys body. She walks out the church and feels nothing until she hears Lilith's voice in her head while walking away from the church. “Well, how would you try using my power?

-Exit-

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum