Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:57 am

Ryuko

It was fortunate that the journey homeward had been one free of any incidents or bouts of overenthusiasm. No, since the events that had transpired in the sunken ruins of Nebuchad Esperia had been acting more timid than usually, worriedly looking back at Valerie every now and then to make sure her injuries were healing properly. Although she knew that as a werewolf her lover was quite sturdy, it didn't mean she could just ignore the injuries her wife had suffered, especially when it was she herself that had inflicted them.

Certainly, she might had succumbed to the madness of her precursor form, but that didn't excuse her actions. Still, Valerie seemed quite healthy, even to the point of suggesting a detour along the country of Stella on their way home. Traversing along the grand forests of the country did put her mind somewhat at ease, a few steps closer and she wrapped her arms lightly around Valerie's own, leaning in toward her neck, but this time there was no nibble or bite to drain blood, instead a gentle and innocent kiss over the bite markings that she had left a few days prior.

"Does it... still hurt?" Esperia asked hesitatingly, not entirely at ease yet about the events that had transpired. Certainly a lot had happened to them during the days they spend at the submerged ruins, to the point few would recognize the vampiress at first sight. Gone was her obsidian colored locks, instead having turned into a pure white color that Valerie mused was as pure as snow. Even her outfit had become a more brighter choice of colors, and she had to admit she had grown quite fond of the attire for one reason or another.

"We should be able to reach Fiore in a day or two, but a little detour was indeed not a bad idea. I am quite fond of the landscapes Stella has to offer."

Last edited by Esperia on Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:54 am

Elise
It had been an interesting situation to be in, But if there was anyone who would have wanted to be in place the situation she did it was herself. Esperia had been lingering with a bit of guilt. Sure she was still recovering and sleeping a bit more, But far different from anyone that followed the Priscilla name, She was far more stubborn and willing to just let  herself still linger in a bit of pain for the most part.

She had been expecting a bite but it seemed it did not happen, The understanding of partners who figure out how each other worked was the life of these two."Still worrying about that are you dear?"At least this time she would hold back the laughter. She knew Esperia's guilt was something warranted, However not entirely under her control.

So after the kiss she would just rest her head on hers for a moment."I would prefer it was me to deal with it over anyone else, If it meant risking a bit more suffering to make you were the same again, I would repeat it."She had no regrets on her choice and she would not hide it. Sure it was a few scars, some bleeding and recovering time. But the person next to her was still the same.

She would not lie to Esperia."I still feel some pain, But I will be okay."The snow white of hair of Esperia was nice. Then again during these times she dyed her hair brown and change her normal outfit to fit the area they were exploring. Sure was hurting yes but far to stubborn to let it slow her down."Do not blame yourself too much more Darling, We get through it and im still breathing." Sure blunt but it was her point she was managing to be okay.

The resting period in Stella was nice."I did also suggestion, Just to allow some breaks in travel to rest after."Sure if it was just her alone and not Esperia with her, she would have just kept moving and more likely just continue to suffer with out breaks.

#3Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:20 pm

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head firmly in response to the question. "Of course I am!" Esperia went quiet for a moment, a hand resting on her chest as she savored the feeling of her wife gently trying to comfort her. "Although we were fortunate enough that you didn't suffer any fatal injuries, it doesn't change the fact that I attacked you during my frenzy." Not to mention, there weren't many who could claim to experience a Precursor Vampire's madness and lived to tell the tale, even fewer who could claim to be the wife of one.

"I need to learn more about how the nine were able to control their Precursor form, and if it's a method out of my reach, I need to make certain this never happens again."

With great power, comes an even greater responsibility, a saying she was quite fond of and one that many people liked to forget once the power was theirs to claim.

"We have a lot to figure out once we reach Fiore, if the words of that robed elder were to be believed, there will be other vampires who have a similar legacy in their blood as my own. Whether that means we will find new allies or yet another enemy remains to be seen."

She smiled briefly as she stopped along the road they were traversing. "I'm still uncertain whether the records in the tome I found will be of use to me. Disregarding the complexity of summoning magic in general, the concepts recorded in that tome suggest there is more to the methods the Nine used in their magics compared to what we know from modern day magic. I guess it's something interesting to ponder on when I finish reading it~"

Yet a sudden shift followed as Esperia sneaked behind Valerie and suddenly lifted both her arms around her lover, hands playfully trailing along her chest. "But to think you grew this much in only two years~ I guess I'm too blame for all the 'snuggling'?"

#4Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:06 am

Elise
There was a bit of enjoyment with hearing what was heard in return, she was not trying to be cruel she was just being herself. But it was still nice to be to have a very settling moment with this conversations."We both had risks we needed to take, Sure I can boast a few things with that."Laughing slightly a bit and mention."Here you can mention actually seeing my werewolf form."Sure it was not as remarkable as anything Esperia mentioned, But she never really used that form willingly, only just for the improvement of sense she get from it.

The continuing conversation was not too horrible really, just about to be expected."Over time, you will understand and learn that power. It will just take time."What was a few scars and some blood to ruin a life? At least she could say it casually with out much worry these days. She would be okay in the end. She was walking and breathing that accounted for most things she cared about.

Elder Vampires?"As long as they are not just some sticks in the mud, I am sure it would not too bad."She could laugh about it still keeping the situation rather relaxed and light. It all was a bit of drag at least to her , But it was what she wanted to do and felt right to do. So as long as she returned home, as well to the children she was content.

With the book at least she had to remark."So that is what you have been going while I sleep, Getting your reading time in. It will be interesting to see what the result of it will be."Yes it was a playful thing to say there, But it was also nice because she still could sleep and the time was not wasted in the end. Then again it isn't that Esperia did not keep herself busy while she slept.

Did she grow? Not something she notice."Are you sure about that now? Or are you just trying some old tricks or something you want?"There were many ways a person could grow so now she wanted to see what way she was referring too, mentally? emotionally? something physically she did not know about? There was a small list of things it could be and she was just trying to learn it.

#5Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:20 pm

Ryuko

Esperia smiled weakly in response to Valerie's jest, leading the vampire lass to remark in amusement. "Mhmm, I prefer you like this~ nom nomming in werewolf form leaves the risk of getting a hairball stuck in my throat."

Teasingly poking out her tongue as she continued to cup a feel of those pillows she enjoyed so much, Esperia explained her words with a smile. "A little bit of A, and a little bit of B~ You grew physically here, but also mentally in some ways."

Esperia mused softly as she walked beside her lover and continued to snuggle closer to her. "Overall I think we'll be able to enjoy some peaceful days. But I'm not entirely confident how long we'll be able to enjoy this break..."

As she paused her sentence, her tongue sneaked from amidst her lips, lightly trailing the tip along her upper lip as she mused softly. "Fresh blood, human... close by, we might want to be careful my dear."

Esperia gestured at the path further ahead, and no doubt Valeria's werewolf senses would catch some scents, that of burning wood and spilled blood. Seems their little break would indeed be ended rather hastily! But was this an ambush waiting for them? Or one for a less fortunate soul?

#6Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:25 am

Elise
She was worried about fur balls. Well good thing she did not use the form at all to worry about shedding fur or not."I guess you don't need the fuzzy feelings left to linger then huh?" She would remark casually about it,Whatever kind of impression it left well was entirely up to how Esperia viewed it.

It would be a moment were she looked herself over."I might ask you to prove your claims, For I do not notice anything different about me side from changing my hair colour."Maybe she just did not care to notice as well, It was just not on her mind over all, She just wanted to stay healthy for the wife and kids nothing else really was anything she took note of, So she could have but she would not have even picked up on it.

Letting out a bit of a sigh, a bit of a tired one at that she would sniff to get a bit more of an in depth smell of what was around, She ignored it until it really became of note."Well, mark that off of something I did not want to worry about at the moment."She mentioned not bored or anything just in the stages of her recovering ways since she was still in some kind of pain at the moment.

So she would poke poke Esperia lightly on the stomach."Well do you want me to just hide some where quietly?"which was a fair question to ask her because she also did not have any weapons at this point either, did not help she was not in a mood to do much either.

#7Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:18 pm

Ryuko

Esperia raised a hand to her chin for a moment, pondering about Valerie's question after the playful poking of her stomach. "You could hide nearby, or just stay behind me~ I promise not a single fool will be able to lay their hands on you~"

And with those words spoken Esperia continued approaching the path they had been walking. Just as she had anticipated, there had been a wagon turned onto its flank, the wood torn at several parts and pierced with arrows while nearby its passengers were evidently putting on a last stand. A young lady, a noblewoman if her choice of attire was anything to be suggested was lying against the wagon, a small pool of blood spreading underneath her body. Collapsed beside her were two guards, each one pierced with several arrows while several more guards, around eight were being surrounded by a group of rough-looking bandits, the leader of the guards seemingly having just been slain just by the bandits.

"Mai... Mai... To think we'd stumble onto a robbery of all things, this trip keeps on getting more and more unfortunate~"

The bandits turned toward Esperia, one among them addressing the group: "You know the orders, no witnesses... kill her."

The bandits nodded at their leader, approaching the traveling pair as one of them spoke. "It's unfortunate you stumbled onto us-" Yet before he could finish his sentence a loud bang rung through the air, Esperia having drawn her gun and as she lowered the weapon slightly, the bandit that was addressing her collapsed onto the ground, a bullet having cleanly pierced his forehead.

"Mhmm, truly unfortunate... for you lot, I wasn't in the mood to get my trip with my darling interrupted~"

Another bang resounded as the second bandit collapsed, yet the remaining ruffians quickly regained their composure, dashing toward Esperia with their weapons drawn. The first attempted to swing sideways as her seemingly unarmed side, but the moment the blade clashed against her arm, the fact the weapon rebounded from it left the hoodlum off-guard.

A sudden grab of the man's throat and a plentiful squeeze of her fingers around his neck was enough to crush his throat, leading to the others to realize that they were not dealing with ordinary travelers. One of the remaining cutthroats instead tried to take his luck by instead turning his attention toward Valerie, raising his blade into her direction, but this clearly was the most foolish thing he could have done.

The sound of flesh tearing was enough to send an icy chill through the air, the playful demeanor of the young lady darkening remarkably as she used her prosthetic arm to pierce the man's back, such force being applied that she tore through his ribcage and retrieved his heart, the last beating of the organ in her hand making the vampire's eyes narrow as the man toppled forward onto the ground.

"If any of you even dare to touch my wife, I promise your deaths will be faaar from painless~"

With only one bandit remaining, the man hesitatingly backing away against a tree, it was clear he had lost any will to fight back!

#8Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:05 am

Elise
Jeez, Where was this lady when she was a still roaming the streets, Then again she did not miss the dark purple hair or lingering thoughts of murder as well, since she knew now days it was a horrible cry of help and loneliness. So she knew it was something that might not ever need to happen again."Yes yes, I am sure that is nothing I have to worry about."It was a casual mention, After all Esperia was more protective about her then she was about herself. If anything Esperia choose her prize and making sure it was not broken or blemished.

Even if she was a big girl now and understood."Given my experience in life, robbery's happen everywhere it's nothing new."You know the lady was roamed the streets and killed people still lingered some what in her, only just as a past reflection to keep in mind the past things she had done in life and could keep in mind to have a experience in life to be happier about where she was now."At least to me, This is nothing new."Sounding actually board with it, Well because it was a life you could assume felt depressingly boring.

It was dulling enough that hearing some one wanted to kill them both, It was not something that really mattered to hear since it might not really do much to keep on hearing that over and over in life."Hearing will you marry me effected me more then telling me you are going to kill me honestly."It was a general joke over all, So many times you could hear that some one wants to end your life before it kind of fell flat.

Was their point made? Most likely. Not that she felt like much else was really needed to be pointed out, Simple case of two side trying to make a point."The poor thugs could have just let us be on our way really."What better way to just see what else would happen then to take Esperia by one of her hands and just continue on her way like it was all fairly normal and it was just an afternoon walk."Come now Dear, Surely these men might have come to a logical conclusion it is a pointless situation as it is me trying to sleep in during feeding time."

#9Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Ryuko

Esperia's lips curved up into a brief smile "Darling, such declarations are reserved for you, and not exactly suitable for this type of situation~ Like... I might be a pervert but I have a grasp on when and where, it's important to make those moments like... really romantic!"

Yet Valerie's playful remark as she gently grasped a hold of her hand and tried to guide her along, leaving the bandit to nod his head feverously while clearly frightened, not wanting to be involved in this massacre any longer. "Umm, what about the girl?"

Esperia asked curiously, turning her attention toward the lady that had collapsed near the wagon and was bleeding to death. "Considering the amount of blood she might have lost, and the absence of a doctor, I don't think her chances are that good."

The woman feebly stirred in the puddle of her own blood. "Why... why did I get hunted down like this? What did I do to deserve this?"

Esperia turned toward her wife and hummed softly. "Well I could turn her... not sure if she'll survive it, but the chances are higher than her bleeding to death here. What you think? Shall we get our hands dirty, for the sake of playing heroes today?"

#10Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Elise
It seemed the joke when entirely over Esperia's head none the less she would ruin the joke entirely by explaining it."I mean keep in mind to some people, Ill kill you use to carry some weight, To me it does not at all anymore."Yes it was not really all that funny anymore and she just ruined her own attempt at humour how bland and boring. But there was other things to do now so it isn't like they needed to focus on a failed joke now.

It was a good question, what about the girl. It was entirely the choice of Esperia to save her. She was the vampire. Val was the werewolf, Changing them into a werewolf now would not save them."It might be worth the effort."She was start off by mention as she would walk close enough to gauge a bit more.

The internal thought of a werewolf, This was a pretty bloody mess and more suited for food maybe. But it seemed maybe it was more valuable that she was alive."It is most likely small, I doubt she will live through the turn, But if you think she will manage it in the end maybe worth it."When she was just thinking about wanting continue on and just leave it all together, But that was the problem of feeling empathy for people, If she could live from this situation, it would just make it a tiny bit better.

So she would pat Esperia on the shoulder then just mention."If she is not too far gone, Give it a try..Personally just don't have too much hope they will make it through."It was her taking both sides of thinking, For that could spare the time getting home, At least it was not that much of a delay.

#11Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:18 pm

Ryuko

A brief smile lingered on her lips as Valerie warned her about the low chance that the girl would actually survive the turning. It was true, it was a risky decision to make but considering the poor lass her fate was already decided, the small sliver of hope to not let her story have such a brutal and tragic ending. Approaching the girl she crouched down beside her, lifting an arm around her back and lifted her upright slightly. "I'm afraid the gods have forsaken you, those injuries will spell your doom and neither me or my lover are healers. But if you desire-"

Before she could finish the girl grasped the sleeve of Esperia's attire, looking up at her with pleading eyes: "Why? What did I do to deserve this?" The girl feebly whispered those words, to which Esperia simply shook her head. "I have no answers to that question, but if you seek them, I can give you the means to survive, even if it means the end of your existence as a human."

The girl closed her eyes, nodding her head weakly. "If I can find out why everyone had to die, then do what must be done..." And with those words Esperia received her confirmation, leaning closer to the neck of the lass and bit down into it.

For a moment she felt the last droplets of life fading from the girl as she drained her blood, injecting her own into it instead even if it was just a bit. However, after a few moments she could feel her blood spreading, corrupting the girl's body from within as she stopped moving. It was at least several minutes till Esperia withdrew, sitting sideways and seemingly not minding the blood in the slightest as she looked at Valerie with an exhausted smile. "I infused her with enough blood that she won't be starving upon turning, but... I'm a bit exhausted now myself~"

Esperia could feel the light stirring beside her, the girl opening her eyes as she looked around in bewilderment. "What--- happened?"

Esperia merely shrugged her shoulders in amusement. "Welcome to the life of a vampire, or is it unlife? I gladly give a more in depth explanation, but... I'm really~ really tired right now so that has to wait... Also darling~"

She turned to look at Valerie and hummed smugly. "Operation success~ Does it deserve a head pat?"

#12Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:39 am

Elise
These situation was always touchy depending on the person because, Death was always a depressing subject. At least if anything she did not have a problem talking about it and facing it much now days."I still always find the existences of gods questionable."But that was just her, a non-believer for the most part, But never really just shoved it into people faces because she just wanted to be left alone to live her life and continue on."Healers always just left themselves open to risk. Then again, I don't know magic in anyway."At least she was honest about it.

But it was chosen to change them over, With the normal expected near death conversations and ponder happening before them both."Shame this happen anyway, Death isn't fun for anyone..."It was a casual mention too because well she herself was powerless here. Even if there was some one else able to manage the balance of it.

It was a easy to watch process for her, Esperia normally fed off of her so it was not something she would really worry about seeing in a different view."Unlife, Undeath...Undead lady has a few words to be considered now, Just hopefully she did not take her turn too hard."It was a honest mention since even if changed, Valerie was assuming she would never see any of the people here aside from Esperia again, She could be wrong at least. If lucky she did not need to see anyone that was not Esperia again.

Nonetheless even if she was tired."You just want a head pat huh?"Just a head pat, her own wife was always slightly carefree in that manner and childish in her own way. Nonethless she would hug Esperia while her arm was still to Esperia's back she would then reach up and pat her on the head."Is that all you want?"She assumed it was a no to that but would ask anyway.

#13Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:19 pm

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head sheepishly at Valerie's inquiry about whether she wanted anything more than a head pat. The gentle petting of her head brought a smile upon the vampire's lips as she remarked playfully. "There is a time and place for everything~"

The vampire snickered happily as she leaned against her lover, looking back at the girl who she had just turned who was blinking at her in bewilderment. "For a vampire... Your behavior is quite different from that portrayed in stories."

To which Esperia chuckled softly. "I was once an ordinary human being just like yourself, you know? Just because I became a vampire doesn't mean I had to change from the person I once was~ I might be a vampire now, but I'd like to consider it as a set option of possibilities that opened up to me after this change~"

The girl pondered about those words. "Possibilities..." To which Esperia nodded her head firmly. "Life is full of them, even the life of a vampire is full of adventure and possibilities~" the vampire's words made the girl nod her head lightly. "If that is the case I would like to find out who hired those men... Before they attacked us I heard them mention a client so surely they were acting on orders of another."

Esperia pondered about the thought, looking at Valerie. "It would leave a bad taste in my mouth to leave a young lass that I just turned to her own fate~ Do you think we could help her out for a bit my dear?"

#14Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:13 pm

Elise
This was a given, her wife's mind is always some what in the gutter, but that needed to wait for a time when they were not around other people. Even being able to remark about it."I should say something now rather then later."She was a lovable pain in the butt at least.  

Moving on the subject at hand. Not really worried about answering this confusing ponder, After all Esperia was more of a clingy young lover rather then a typical vampire."It is better not to think about it too in depth."trying to make it sound as polite and nice as she could.

Continuing on."No matter vampire or anything else really. A being will be unique to their own being, there can only be one of Esperia. As much as there can be one of me."it was a good way at least in her mind to explain it. Then again she was a really tired werewolf now days so she could just be talking random words hoping it made sense in the end.

But it was posed towards her to continue helping this woman."It does depend on how much I can manage to help with."she could admit maybe her wife was more useful then she was right now, At least she was walking."I will help if I can, But I am not as good lacking some kind of weapon."it is true, being use to a weapon in her hands, using your bare hands was just not something normal and prepared for.

But resting her head on Esperia for a moment."I could manage to help with how sore i am slightly to help, But make sure you both up to the task first too."There was some limits to what could be done by her.

#15Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:11 pm

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head sheepishly at Valerie's explanation. It was true, there was something special about the concept of individuality, the fact that each person was different and unique in their own way made those encounters all the more interesting.

"I'm not planning to charge straight into misadventure my dear~ First we need to take some time to rest and recover, and then we can focus on some intel gathering~ Fortunately I know just the one to help us when it comes to searching for a place to stay at... Asimov~"

As Esperia called his name a loud beep resounded through the air, and the hovering droid started to emerge from its concealment amidst the nearby trees. "Beep beep boop!" the machine went, to which Esperia chimed softly. "Yes Asimov, I'm glad that we were able to resolve the incident without the need of unleashing a storm of deathly lasers at some foolish bandits~ Can you be a dear and help us search for a nearby place that might serve as accommodation?"

the droid beeped a few times in response, circling around Esperia and Priscilla as it proceeded to project a hologram of some sorts between them, beeping excitedly as the image of a mansion amidst a forest became visible. "Beep beep boop boop!"

To which Esperia pondered out loud. "An abandoned mansion, and it's nearby? You didn't detect any life signs while scanning the area? Either we are really fortunate, or something must had happened there."

The droid beeped a few times while she turned her attention back to Valerie. "I finished restoring him shortly before we departed~"

#16Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:38 am

Elise
That was just about what she expect, Esperia had some things working on in the background and it did not shock her in the least. Since well there was ways to figure out that she was working on other things."Misadventures? is that how you think of it now?"It was a poke at it but still easy to understand in the end, It was fairly simple to go off of as long as well she did not have to hurt much more as well in the end.

It was nice that she always had new things to use and help with the mission, But could not help but say."So rather then taking care of the kids while i am trying to rest your were repairing a machine?"Most likely was not the case and it was when everyone was sleeping. Then again her jokes were not finished yet either, there was even more to come because she would not be able to help herself at all since well if there was anything else she had to mention to Esperia.

"Oh I guess you needed to put your energy into something, while I actually needed to sleep rather then keeping me awake while I am trying to recover."She felt like she really needed to say that because it was something she noted. But you could tell she was toying around with Esperia about it. But it was something helpful at least to make sure all this walking would not yield any more problems for them.

Since that was all she cared about it, Even she would not cared of the idea of finding some kind of big weapon and beating some one if need be.Then again Esperia understood this strange mechanical being. She just heard beeps and boops having to ask now."Well, how do you understand what it telling you?"It was a good ponder to ask, Most likely maybe it was just a vampire thing she might not get at all.

But if they had a location they should be off and get going."But if we have a place to rest then let's go."Not even worried about it she had now waited to be lead where to go next. Since it seemed under control for now.

#17Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:40 pm

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but giggle sheepishly at Valerie's poke about her decision to refer to the dangerous adventures as 'misadventures'. "Mhmm~ Sounds much more fun than calling them life-threatening escapades, right?"

The moment Valerie asked about the fact Esperia had been working on the droid rather than taking care of the kids, the vampire pouted her cheeks playfully at the remark. "We have a babysitter for that~ Not to mention, the little ones were asleep while I was working on the repairs~"

Still, the last part made her cheeks flush up brightly as she nodded her head sheepishly in return. "You needed your energy after all those trips~ Besides as much as I love teasing my wife in her sleep, I thought about doing something equally productive instead."

The droid beeped excitedly in return to Valerie's question about how she understood it. "I'm not entirely certain to be honest, it kinda feels like how one would understand a dog's behavior after having it for years? I just understand his intentions quite well~"

The droid nodded its head excitedly at Valerie's request to be led to a sleeping place, and after Esperia helped her new progeny upright, the trio followed the hovering droid through the path amidst the trees, till after a short walk they seemingly arrived at what seemed to be a large spacious mansion, oddly enough still looking as if people had been living there up till recently, even if the droid had not sensed any living beings inside the area... Odd for sure~

#18Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:45 am

Elise
Well both did work well enough to get the point across at least. Or well maybe there was another way of saying it equally as funny."At least it isn't a family adventure."She would start with that or."Making sure dinner comes home intact."That one made at least herself laugh the most. The good thing about Esperia is she needed how to laugh about  these things, it kind helped when she felt like she slowed her down.

They had a baby sitter interesting, Last she checked the only one they had for a long time was dismissed."Oh did you find another one while I was laying in bed trying to get my bones to heal? Last I checked Nasira was dismissed and living in Fiore."She knew where that last was still at least and what she had been up too, Maybe she needed to learn what this one was like."Learning how to fight with a sword,fire magic and improving her Fiore language speaking."Did Esperia do another sneaky thing and go all of the way back to Fiore and talk to Nasira back into working?

Either way her thoughts and ponders might be random but it does not mean she was just there to be that picky."Machinery is a strange thing to understand and grasp I guess."At least able to continue on and just not worry about it too much in the end. Since it was not super needed to highlight at this time.

But at least a sleep or nap area was found giving Esperia a pat on the butt lightly she would just mention."Well, I should be able to adjust to understanding and talking to it. So far it is pretty handy."She had just assumed she would have to find it herself but nonetheless she was happy. They just needed to follow the robot.

For a place out in the the dense wood of stella it seemed people had still some what been living here."For a place a bit dusty still, If does seem people have been here before us."She had to remark, Even sniffing the air slightly to ponder if she could pick up the smell of anyone else that was not Esperia or the robot, After all she still she wanted to be careful still about being around here, to not risk anything.

#19Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:29 pm

Ryuko

Esperia grinned knowingly at Valerie's confusion as she gestured with her hand sideways, causing a small poof of smoke to follow as a small bat-like creature emerged from within. "Babysitter reporting for duty~" The bat exclaimed excitedly as Esperia continued, the cute-looking creature hovered excitedly around the group. "She has been keeping an eye on the children, and reported if anything was going on~"

Yet as Valerie sniffed around the air she would likely notice there wasn't anything to notice, yet Esperia's gaze drifted around, humming softly. "Don't worry my dear, I can't see any living being in the surrounding area~ But either way, it be good to remain careful."

The girl looked confused at Esperia, inquiring with a hint of curiosity. "How do you know that?" To which Esperia explained with a smile. "I can see the living essence, or blood within individuals, so I can't see any living person nearby."

To which the girl nodded briefly while Esperia approached the entrance, the droid hovering behind her beeping happily as the group arrived at the mansion. "I think we'll be safe here for the time being, but I'll put some scouts nearby to keep an eye on the forest to warn me if someone approaches."

#20Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:13 am

Elise
Maybe just for once she was needing to get better to think and assume some one was not prepared for this for this situation at hand, interesting and some what remarkable to her. Then again being the picky woman she was."And your going to assure they eat and don't run off? interesting."It was curious how one bat could stop so many things, Nonetheless she would just kind of leave it there."But it your batty companion saves us time,I will not complain."Then again she barely complained as a person, After all there was already some one who tended to be more childish and silly in this marriage and that was Esperia, Not that she would ever complain.

There might not be, But she was still going to make sure there was not anyone."There might not be but never can be too sure."She had no reason to ever be paranoid now days, But she was fair too stuck in some habits that they did not really stick around often from when she had just become a werewolf and still was fair more bitter and repressed emotionally.

And she would take a turn answering the question."I am also a werewolf, So needless to say. My wife and I have ways to figure out when people where around last."Which was a far thing at least in her mind to answer, Sure it was not as extended or in depth as Esperia's at least.

But at least there was a place to relax, It and rest a tiny bit."Then we can sit down and plan what else to do beyond from here, Or sleep...one of the two."She was more thinking the sleep part but that was just her after all she was dealing with a few things. Stretching out a tiny bit a few cracks from her bones was easily picked up.

#21Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:20 am

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head sheepishly as she continued her explanation: "But it's not just 'one' bat~ She is part of an entire group, a squad that is responsible for keeping an eye on the kids." The bat flapped her wings excitedly as she exclaimed: "Exactly! I might not look like it, but the kids love me! Aside from that one time your son was using one of my wings as a pacifier..."

Yet Esperia still was seemingly certain the bats were able to keep an eye on the children. "Mhmm~ You should rest my dear, and I have a similar advice for you my young protégé~ You might be feeling alright, but you did just get brought back from death's doorstep, I'll keep an eye on our surroundings while regaining some of my strength. Meanwhile the bats will keep an eye on the nearby forest."

Seemingly confident in her plan Esperia moved toward the door, opening it without a hint of reservation and stepped inside, after which she started to gaze around. "Guess the bedrooms are upstairs, I'll check the study in the morning, maybe I can figure out what happened here then."

Yet as the vampire moved upwards, Valerie would no doubt notice the lass her pace was a bit slower than normally. Once she had ensured their 'guest' had reached her room safely and went to rest, Esperia entered the room she and Valerie shared and smiled weakly.

"I promise I'll let you sleep in a bit~ but honestly... I drained a lot of my strength to revive her... so I hope you won't mind a little nibble or two?"

#22Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:55 am

Elise
It seemed she was content. in some what of her typical of her walking over she just merely pet the bat on the top of the head with her index finger since she was happy with what she heard."It is okay, He is just getting use to his fang, As well as understand the werewolf part."But she would remark this because given how long it has been they should be past this stage."I do have to ponder if he is just toying with you, Last I check Hasani should be past teething stage."So in other words Hasani was toying with the bats not that it was not entirely unexpected.

But there was other things to do now apart from mentioning that. After their guest of a new vampire was settled it was something else to need to deal with."Yes I know I should sleep or even sit down for a while."Looking back at it, the days of the starting of their relationship she slept sitting on chairs more often then actual beds, Then again it seemed she had to adjust to many things when she started trying to turn that life of hers around.

To be expected."Almost like this was expected."A typical response from her. Then again it just showed what kind of life she was use by now. Just giving Esperia a normal hand on the hip and a kiss on the cheek."Choose your typical neck area dear? Or a different area this time?"Almost like even if she was a bit tired and trying to let it get to her. As well as just make some kind of joke about in the end."Or do you fancy a different part, Like a hand?"It was all intended for humour in the end.

#23Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:48 am

Ryuko

The playful jest of her lover made Esperia snicker softly in response, stepping closer to Valerie as she hummed softly. "There actually are several reasons I prefer feeding from your neck~ For starters the veins in a person's hands aren't exactly the most suited for feeding~"

She giggled softly as she gently rested her hand on her wife's own, fingers trailing along the back of it. "With my ability to see the flow of a person's blood, I can easily find the right method of penetration... of the vein I mean~ Else it could sound perverted~"

She teasingly poked out her tongue at the jest as she raised her hands lightly to the werewolf's torso, helping disrobe her garb as she continued. "Not only does it allow me to replenish my strength with the least amount of blood needing to be drained, by properly feeding from the neck I am capable of numbing the pain and make it pleasurable instead. After all, I might be a vampire but I'm a classy wife as well~"

With her hands playfully squeezing Valerie's pillows she smiled gently, leaning closer to Valerie's neck and started to lightly nibble onto it, not enough to draw blood just yet. "I got the feeling the next few days will be a bit chaotic~ So let us enjoy tonight while we can~"

And then as she lightly bit down onto Valerie's neck to start the feeding, she gently lowered her wife onto the bed, clearly sleep would have to wait a bit longer~

#24Elise 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:07 pm

Elise
There was all sound logic to it in the end but she was still going to be a pain about it."A time your trying not to be perverted  around me? Interesting, I don't see that too often anymore."There was a bit of a tired laugh from her, But it seemed to be just her enjoying the moment. Then again her wit was just ever sharp and always around."Here I might have thought you just wanted a reason to nuzzle into my neck for a few minutes."Even if she was just use to the bites and still felt them it was just the best comment for the moment, Not like she even needed a reason to hug or nuzzle her, Esperia just did things as she wanted too while doing the things she felt like she was required too in life for her missions, Simple life to plainly know about.

Even if to other people the tasks and things they do might seem complex at times.But for now there was other things to attend to. Or well for her to in the end just do normally. It was not entirely a shock she was already losing her clothing."How you don't wonder how I got use to just lounging around with out clothing on is a mystery on it's own." Sometimes Esperia had it not used against her, other times it was use to make her wife flustered in some manner."Who knew a few days of being lazy to put something on until I needed to, turns into something else."There was a few laughs about it while getting settled into the situation while it was going on.

Then well it seemed they would be relaxing into this moment into an actual bed. Just say she was laying on the bed however, Esperia was not spared from still being in her clothes, Just as they were settled taking Esperia by the leaned up to give Esperia a few kisses on the lips, Then pulled her clothing off too."You are not spared being stripped either dear."Then well the rest was most likely easily guessed to what was to happen.

#25Ryuko 

The Embrace [Valerie - Storyline Quest 1] Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:34 pm

Ryuko

Esperia couldn't help but giggle mischievously in response to Valerie's comment, and when dawn approached the werewolf would find that Esperia had kept her promise of allowing her lover some rest after some playful moments. Speaking of the vampire, she had waited until Valerie had been resting properly after which she would start to investigate the origins of this mansion, to which she found an interesting tale.

It seemed the mansion served as a hideout of sorts for a small elusive group of mages that walked the thin border between Light and Darkness, good and evil. They were individuals who all were unaffiliated with any of the guilds, but possessed skills or powers so great they were considered a league apart from most mages. What intrigued Esperia was that despite their strength those mages were not even considered a guild to begin with, rather those individuals simply functioned according to their own agendas and desires and were by all means more than capable of carrying out those ambitions. Looking through the records Esperia understood there were several more hideouts like this across Earthland, the closest one being in Fiore itself.

Esperia couldn't help but find herself curious about whether those mages possessed the secrets she was searching for, and more importantly: Where did those powerful mages disappear to? Finding what appeared to be some sort of leather-bound tome, the moment Esperia opened it her gaze sharpened.

You were too late this time Curious Traveler~ But should you seek answers, I will be waiting for you there where everything started.

It was the only message written in the tome, the ink still fresh on the parchment, and yet she could neither see anyone in the surrounding environment, or sense them. No, there must had been something else going on. Closing the tome Esperia sighed softly, pondering on how to best proceed once the others were rested up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum