Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:00 am

Achlys †
Is not that long after Achlys last quest from Cain. That Hamsuke quest was pretty fun for Achlys, she doesn’t really have to do much. Just some good timing, sweet words and a little bit of sweat swinging a sword and she got a good reward from it. But, since Achlys is still in Baska, Cain seems to find a way to use this timing for himself and get Achlys to do what he needs her to do. Right after Achlys cleared her last quest, the Hamsuke one, she have to look for a place to stay, because of Vezio ego that came late to the tomb they explored, the mission start late and now is already to late for Achlys if she want to go back to Oak City, so she is forced to search for an Inn for tonight. But when she was strolling around the night town, she saw someone unexpectedly waiting and looking at her.

WC:159/2000

#2Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:01 am

Achlys †
It’s the guy who was sent by Cain, and this guy is alway the one who reaches Achlys for Cain. All the quest that Achlys took from Cain was delivered by this guy, all the details, the main job, the route, the rewards, and also the way to claim it, all come from this guy. But Achlys already got her rewards for her previous quest from the mysterious maid mentioned by this guy, so Achlys is thinking why is this guy still there waiting for her around this area. Achlys tries to walk past him and ignore him just in case he is there for someone else and not her. But as Achlys starts to get closer and closer to that guy, she can see that guy looking at her directly, and that guy even calls Achlys by her name. “Really? Another request from your boss? I just got back from your last quest.” Says Achlys to that guy.

WC:318/2000

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:02 am

Achlys †
“Well I am totally aware that you just finished your last quest from my Boss, congratulations. I believe you got your rewards from the maid and you might feel pretty satisfied with that number of jewels, but now I come with another request from my boss, of course with a higher prize for you if you made it out alive. It’s not as dangerous as it might sound, but dying in this quest might be possible if you took it too carelessly as well. A matter of great interest has emerged for my master Cain's associate. A girl with mysterious faintly glowing eyes is among the last and most talented party of the raid, and that raid group was launched onto the recently discovered tomb. Your task is to join those heroes and provide an entertaining battle for your client, after which he wants his hands on the mysterious girl.”

WC:468/2000

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:02 am

Achlys †
“I’ll give you some information about the raid group before I get to the main thing you have to do. It's a group of four people, a Spellsword, a Ranger, a Hierophant, and a Sorcerer. They function as a really well coordinated team and they protect each other from any harm. Among them, the Sorcerer is the most loved and protected by the other three, who won't hesitate to give up their lives to save her. That sorcerer girl is also your target here. That’s not it, the one that you have to fight and entertainment named Monmo. An extremely powerful Lich Necromancer, capable of summoning countless of undeads and casting devastating spells. To top it all off, the Lich's physical prowess is off the charts too. He is bored out of his mind because of how powerful he is, and now he has no equal to having a true fight.”

WC:619/2000

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:03 am

Achlys †
“You will have to join that group of raids and get your hands on that girl wanted by master Cain’s associate. You will have to entertain master Cain’s associate and during that time of fight you will have to make 3 other members killed by that Lich named Monmo, that way you will be able to do whatever to the girl. How you do it is up to you, as long as mister Monmo gets that girl, your job will be considered done and you will get the reward more than what you got earlier today. What do you say?” Asked the guy to Achlys. “You must be out of your head to tell me all that detail during this time of the day, it’s past midnight and you expect my brain to work that well? Here is what I can say right now, you will pay for my room in this fancy Inn for one night.” Says Achlys.

WC:778/2000

Achlys

#6Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:03 am

Achlys †
“Come back tomorrow and tell me those details again. The chance is 90% I will take this job since you said I’ll get even more jewels compared to my rewards today. The other part of the job might not be that important to me as long as it’s a good amount of jewels. So you better get in there, book me a room and pay for it right now so we can get to the business tomorrow. GO..” With those words from Achlys, that guy gets in the Inn thinking that Achlys is hella capable for what master Cain needs, but this type of thing that he has to deal with is pretty exhausting and draining much of his energy. That guy walked into the Inn and it took him a few minutes to get a room for Achlys. That guy finally walks out of the Inn and tells Achlys that he got the room she asked for.

WC:936/2000

Achlys

#7Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:04 am

Achlys †
“I will come back here tomorrow and wait outside the Inn, like how I always did. Anything else you want before I leave this place?” Ask the guy to Achlys. “Nah, just leave me alone and let me take some rest. I’ll talk to you tomorrow and tell your master, I might want some bonus from this quest depending on the details of the quest.” Said Achlys, and after that, the guy leaves that place and Achlys walks into her room in that Inn. Finally get some rest after today’s quest, but she keeps thinking about the quest offer she just got from Cain’s guy. She heard some of the details and thought that this offer is similar to the one she just did where she had to do some betrayal to reach her goal. Might not be that heard, but she just thinks that she needs to control it, she doesn’t want to get used to betrayal and will only do it for jewels, for a good amount of jewels.

WC:1107/2000

Achlys

#8Achlys † 

Achlys †
“Well, I’m going to deal and think about it tomorrow.” Think Achlys to herself. She cleaned up her body and then she decided to take some time enjoying tea before she went to sleep that night. It’s been a pretty long day, but not that bad since she got the chance to spend some time at a tea house while purposely letting Vezio wait for her during her last quest from Cain. She never expects that Cain will continue to send his people to her and request her to do more quests. She finally gets to sleep and takes some good rest to recharge her energy for more things to do tomorrow. The night passes and with the sun starting to rise, Achlys wakes up from her sleep, and the first thing comes to her mind is “ah, Cain’s man might be already waiting outside right now.” and she walks towards the window while thinking like that.

WC:1264/2000

Achlys

#9Achlys † 

Achlys †
She is right, when she gets to the window, she looks outside and she can see that Cain’s guy is already out there looking right to her window which makes sense for him to know exactly Achlys room position since he is the one who ordered the room for Achlys. After a little eye contact between Achlys and Cain’s guy, Achlys walks away from the window while closing the curtain. Now that she is awake, and Cain’s guy is aware of that situation, she has to prepare herself and get ready to leave the Inn to meet Cain’s guy. She really gets ready, gets dressed, checks her stuff, and then she walks out from her room and goes down stairs. She walks out from the Inn and directly sees Cain’s guy standing across the Inn looking in her direction while waiting for her. Achlys then walks closer to him as she is ready to finally hear all details from Cain’s guy.

WC:1425/2000

Achlys

#10Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:05 am

Achlys †
Cain’s guy doesn’t waste any time and gets straight to the point. He repeated most of his explanation from last night about the details of the request from his master Cain. He explains every detail possible about this quest specifically, without missing any point about it. Achlys hears all that detail and realizes that this quest is indeed similar to the Hamsuke quest she took from Cain the day before. Only with different final goals and a different point of request. “What about my bonus? Did you ask your master about it?” Ask Achlys to that guy. Cain’s guy answered her “I did tell him about your demand regarding the bonus that you asked. He said that he can give you a 20% bonus from the number he offered you yesterday and that is the most bonus he can give to you. He said that he will give you the bonus because of who you are.”

WC:1581/2000

Achlys

#11Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:05 am

Achlys †
Hearing about the bonus, Achlys agrees to take that quest from Cain. It doesn’t take long for her to nod her head as an action of agreeing. After agreeing to take the quest, Achlys got some more information from Cain’s guy, those information are about the location and time where Achlys is going to meet the rest of the team including the sorcerer girl. Hearing that information from Cain’s guy, she immediately thinks that those people are going to be late just like Vezio from her last quest, so she decided that she will definitely go and enjoy her time a little bit longer and get there to the meet point a little bit late. After the agreement, Cain’s guy leaves Achlys and leaves that Inn. Achlys then starts to walk to the market area, since it’s still morning the market must be really packed with a lot of people.

WC:1731/2000

Achlys

#12Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:06 am

Achlys †
But since Achlys still has plenty of time before the meeting and she still needs to gain some information about Daemon and anything related, she decided that she has to go there and ask for some information hoping for some new information since the last time she was here, so she starts walking to the market area. She walks around the market, asking some people and some merchants about anything related to daemon or demon. It’s pretty hard to gain some information about it since it’s not that long since her last time in Baska so most of the information is still the same since last time. Realizing that this will be a waste of time, she leaves the market and starts walking to the meeting point instead, only to find out that the group of four people she is supposed to meet are there waiting for her, they came on time.

WC:1883/2000

Achlys

#13Achlys † 

Checkmate-Achlys [Solo] Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:06 am

Achlys †
They get into the tomb and they start exploring the area, dealing with some minor threats, avoiding traps, until they get teleported to a deeper area of the tomb. In that area they finally meet Monmo the Lich. They are surprised by the teleportation that just happened, plus they saw Monmo right when they arrived there, and one of them is trying to attack Monmo as an action of reflection. But, sadly that guy got attacked by Monmo and killed in a blink of an eye. Losing one of their group members, the other two guys told Achlys to protect the sorcerer girl, and Achlys told her to run away from there. While convincing the girl, one of the guys gets killed again, and right after that, the girl starts running away immediately. When that girl are pretty far from them, Achlys attacks the remaining guy from that group and kill him instantly, getting the praise from Monmo who knows that Achlys works from Cain Achlys chases the sorcerer girl to catch her and bring her to Monmo. When she gets the girl and brings her to Monmo, she gets the rewards plus the bonus promised by Cain and she leaves the area.

WC:2086/2000

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum