Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upon Old Scripts Hold.(Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Vex 

Upon Old Scripts Hold.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:45 am

Vex
She figured she was gonna be turned down by the respectable on making something that would probably be turned down about making at anywhere besides Hosenka she would guess. The wood elf woman tries not to act to excited but on the inside she was cheering and screaming with excitement and joy. "Yes I think that would be good just name a place and a date and I will make sure to be there and ready."

Vex starts playing with her hair vine again and twirling it around her finger nervously as she was unsure what all they were gonna need and how she could get it and take care of making sure it is all right for Mimi and not just some pipe dream to get done but a reality that has just yet to happen yet, if she is dreaming she doesn't want to wake up as she is happy where she is at the moment and she bows to Mimi. "Thank you."

#27Mimi 

Upon Old Scripts Hold.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:23 am

Mimi
It was a bit of a different reaction, It felt like she almost did not expect that kind of answer from her. But it did not bother her all that much she figure out a few things."I will hope my other commitments clear up." Most likely paintings and drawings because she had them already lined up. So maybe to make sure she had a few things before hand."Better yet."So a spare piece of paper Miriko then wrote information to mail her things she was just about to ask to make sure it was not something she forgot.

Then handed it to her."We will mail each other times that work, if it does take too long, I will next size measurements to work off of."She was covering all of her basis, That way after she was done this drawing it would that Vex had ways to making sure she had ways to contact Miriko, That way Miriko was not just some tall gothic ghost painter.

Then she would finish up her drawing."For now however, I have achieve my goal and shall be off for now."Since it all lined up anyway Miriko would collect her things get on Alistair and quietly leave as quiet as getting on a giant talking cat could be.

[Exit]

#28Vex 

Upon Old Scripts Hold.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:48 pm

Vex
Vex does the same and uses the address of a safe house for her cult members cause she figured it would look bad if she wrote down the address of a off the grid compound. "You have a deal my dear friend I will make sure to keep you in the loop and I hope you will do the same." vex puts it somewhere safe and sound so she doesn’t lose it or it get ruined before she can add it somewhere. She looks at Mimi and thinks to ask something of her. "if you find out any thing about a masked fairy tail member could you also pass that info along to me?" she smiles and acts calm and collected, if Mimi had asked she was just interested in rumors of him she has heard on the wind.

She watches the painter finish her drawnings and Vex tells her and alistair to have a good trip and safe travels.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum