Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will mine my manners. (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vex 

I will mine my manners. (Solo Quest) Empty Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:01 pm

Vex
Vex looks at a poorly written request to come and help with something but the details are blurry and slight faded, she hopes she will find more sad souls to feed her goddess, but smells the scent of no such thing is gonna happen on this mission. She sighs as she walks up to the place the note details to meet at for this request. She sees a rough looking man and she hopes he is as tough as he looks.

The man starts telling her his plan from the time she steps up to him to ask about if as if the man knows there is no time to lose on idle chit chat, she likes that a man that will get straight to the point and not tease her for her precious time. Then hands her a sack full of explosives', he makes it clear he doesn't want the new workers hurt just the mine brought to its knees so they can't profit of the back of his dead men any more. She is a bit displeased with having to spare their lives but knows she really has no choice but she will remain to her guns if one tries to attack her.

She whistles as she walks and cultists come from the forest, she sends them ahead of her to distract the workers from seeing her enter, the mine and set the explosives, the cults listen to their leaders words of no killing and as far as they can go is to knock them out, they sigh as they have to hold back if they don't want to kill them and displease their mistress and their goddess, as the mistress' word is their goddess word as far as they are concerned.

She sends them ahead of her and she strides right up to the mine like she owns the place as the cultists are causing chaos and keeping the miners full attention from her, she gets to the first spot feeling the powerful energy from the mine walls she knows this will be a great loss for it's owner she giggles. She puts it on the wall feeling excitement surge through her body at this sweet symphony of ruin these will release upon this mine, she double checks it to make sure she had put it on right then goes to the next two which are pretty close to the other getting them on.

She hears a man screaming at her to stop which is met by her leg kicking them across the face knocking them out cold and she whistles again and a cultist comes in and takes the man away to safety from the blasts like she had been told to keep all of them alive.

She walks out of the mine with the trigger in her hand and she gets out and pushes the button leaning her head back taking the blast in before leaving with her cultists. She returns to the man saying she kept her word and that the mine is no more and she says if he needs more help to make sure he sends for her first.

(W/C 527)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum