Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hostility [NQ/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 300 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Well, well, well… Looks like we have a guest, and not a bad looking one either…?”

The slow clap; it was played out, but some still seemed to love the mock applause, and principal among this number was a figure in a long coat who sat on a deck chair with a glass of wine next to him and a smirk on his face, and looking like perhaps one of the most debonaire dogs to cross the seas. I mean, it took style and a whole load of confidence as well to simply sit there sipping from a nice bottle of wine whilst ones crew of pirates was dismantled and in some cases dismembered by a rogue attacker, and if it wasn't so callous and Sofia Serena hadn't been all business perhaps she might have admired it even.

“I noticed you making quite the entrance, and wanted to see what such a pretty face was capable of…
Sufficed to say I’m rather impressed!”

So, the man in charge? Pirates perhaps her pressure point unfortunately and that meaning that the minx had a rather limited sympathy for or interest in this foe, having fought her way through caves and past the men who guarded it she was not about to stop this raucous rampage here, and so with a slow breath and perhaps a roll of her eyes at the theatrics she marched on to meet the figure who lorded it over both her and the figures who fought for him so lazily, her blade in hand and ready to strike at her enemy the very moment she could. What's he got up his sleeve…? However, she wasn't one who was all that predisposed toward recklessness, and perhaps might have even been called paranoid in fact in the right circles, the gaze of the girl drifted from one side and to the other as she reached the main deck to scan for enemies, and her mind remembered how she had been warned by the figure who had led her here to watch out for his tricks.

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Sofia 

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 600 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Dr Livingston, I presume?” Not about to abandon her wits and lash out at the lazy lout right off the bad since she more than suspected something fishy was going on here, and neither discarding her sense of humour nor her fondness for stories for that matter, though her guard remained firmly in the upright and locked position Miss Serena opted for a show of literary humour as she harked back to a story of brigands she had read in her youth, but showed from the slightly stiff manner she stood and the steel in her green gaze that beneath it she was not the usual flippant fox she tended to act like.
“Glad to see someone's so comfortable, while he threw his men to the wolves?” Slowly sliding her feet to take a course that allowed her to curve her path and focusing on the 'gift' in the emerald eye on her right side as well as she did so to ready herself for more physical response, the head of the huntress tipped to one side as she pointed out his bizarre position given the situation, but as she suspected given his smug bearing only seemed to draw a smirk in response to that little observation.

“Well, I've seen my share of rough seas recently, I can tell you,
so, I thought it was only natural to indulge a little relaxation during my shore leave?
When you're as busy as I am, you don't have many chances to take it slow?”

“I've heard about how busy get~?” The brow of the brunette lifting in response to relaxed conceit that she was shown and also more than aware of his reputation on the high seas, in spite of his image of indolence the figure before her was one of the most fearsome names to sail the high sighs, currently second perhaps only to the one the world knew as 'Captain Dread', and she returned that curl of her lips as she let this figure know that she knew all about what he had been so occupied with lately, and perhaps wished she could grimace as she did so.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#3Sofia 

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 900 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Only makes it more surprising that you're not expecting me to lunge forward and take that head off?” Certainly something of an unpleasant customer and that putting things in the mildest degree, were she not so wary to be skirting her eyeline across the deck with the expectation of hidden peril around every corner then she might have already lunged to strike him down like she expected her lady love might have right from the bat, and certainly made no secret of the fact that with the skills she possessed and the relative ease she had breezed through his lackeys she well expected to be able to do that as well.

“You could try, I suppose? But seems you're more inclined to observation, like me, otherwise why would you be standing there?
I could have picked you off at any time while you played around in the cave, but honestly,
what I saw was like art and it seemed a shame to waste such talent?”

It seeming however that her opposite number was just as assured of his own chances as she was her own and not intent on moving from the spot in which he sat because of that, he seemed to shake his head as he reached for the bottle to unload what was left of its contents to finish it off, and then lifted his goblet to his lips once more to drink from them as he continued. Clearly none too disagreeable in this moment but the souls he sent to the bottom of the sea likely to take issue with such assessment made with a view toward the definitive, perhaps if it had been anyone other than a cut throat brigand then Miss Serena might have accepted a compliment on the 'artistry' in what she did, but in this example all she could do was arch one side of her brow and wonder how she now measured up to the real artist in her marriage. Now her here, that would have been a sight to behold…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:28 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 1200 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“How you flatter me, Mr Pirate Sir…” Titling her head and feeling like she could see where all this crooning was going from practically the first syllable that this wine-sipping sea dog had uttered, Sofia batted her lashes in that manner that was lovely and yet entirely played out and false, and then shook her head and rolled her eyes at the very notion she was certain he was about to propose.
“I suppose the invitation to join you follows shortly?” Shrugging and letting loose a rather long and laboured breath in response to the offer she knew was coming her way, all these big and supposedly powerful figures seemed to just love the idea of seeing if the pretty thing who had proven she was no damsel in distress working at their side, even if most of their motivation came from the fact that they were currently trying to spare their skin the hassle of a rather harsh battle, and this was something she was only too happy to denounce.

“I daresay I could, you've already proven you'd be more of an asset than the entirety of my former crew, both with blade and beauty?”

The figure beyond staying true to form of his type and seeming to demonstrate a sense of intrigue in the idea even if he hadn't been the one to suggest it from the get go, once more his lips curled as he brought his drink toward them and he would even go so far as to pause and raise his glass to her, seeming to be comfortable and confident in the situation and as happy as a proverbial Laurence at the idea of having someone who was seemingly aiming for his head switching sides to his own. The tricky sort, as she had expected, in scenes like this Miss Serena would prefer to deal with someone straightforward, and not least because of what she knew was waiting for her at home either, for that matter…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 1500 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“With your abilities and mine together, we could rule these seas, take anything we wanted, have anyone we wanted?
King and Queen of the seas?”

And inevitable the offer that Sofia had seen coming a mile away extended with a sip of a drink, a casual shrug and then what looked to be an opening to take his hand right off, in all honesty it was sorely tempting for the girl with the green gaze not to do just that, but instead she simply rolled her eyes and shook her head for all of the absurdity of what was involved.
How did I knoooow this was coming~? None of these fools who seemed to think that switching to the side of the big old baddies was the greatest suggestion since an Earl considered placing a cheese or ham or both betwixt slices of bread, every time it was pushed toward her all that the usually bubbly brunette could think of was how they would feel if they knew what was waiting at home for her. If they knew the woman she had when she returned, waiting for a kiss and a cuddle and a damn site more than that, they'd never even think of it, would they? Nothing could compare to that, could it?

“Sorry, sadly for you I'm already married to an Empress, so that feels like quite the step down to me~!” Tilting her head and drawing both hands to her blade because of that, she squared her weapon in front of her like a katana, taking a pose reminiscent of what she expected her beautiful blade bride to use as she spoke of her, and was only too happy to condemn the drop in station she sees in his offer. After all, in her opinion anyone or anything in this universe and outside it would be a very distant second to Alisa Vollan, so what in the world could he have to tempt her with? Nothing. Nothing at all…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 1800 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Shame… Never hurts to ask, I suppose?”

The manner of the marauder remaining placid for a moment as he seemed to take the refusal of Miss Serena in his stride, once more he seemed to become pensive and looked into his glass once more to swirl the contents, as if there was some answer in the bottom of it that would reveal the solution to his problems, or maybe because he just liked to be a showman. In fact, going off what he did next it was more than certain to be the latter, in fact.
Fast…! And good with a sword! Barely able to blink in the moment it took him to leave his seat and lurch forward with weapon in hand, a jet-black edge to be precise, it was likely only thanks to the sharp vision of the vixen that was offered by her hawk-like eye that she managed to pick up a flurry of strikes rushing toward her, and respond accordingly. Though in truth, it was likely that the training she so often now did with a certain swordmistress also aided her as well, right?

For a pirate, at least~? Caught by surprise even when she was expecting some manner of attack thanks to the speed and skill of the assault but not lacking for either of these days herself either, Sofia wheeled and whirled her own weapon around to counter a series of strikes with such pure application of pace that they almost seemed like they were reigning down on her all at once, breath became something of a premium for a moment as the siren with the shining sabre seemed to clash with her enemy again and again, and aimed to knock him off balance to gain her own sense of control over the fight. This occurring not through the use of the humming blade in her hand but rather a lower limb that lashed like a whip as she cradled one of those vicious slashes and redirected it toward the ground, she flicked her foot more in the hoped of throwing off his timing and his balance over harming him, and was pleased to see she achieved both. At least for a moment…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#7Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:31 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 2100 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Magnificent~!”

The calibre of the combatant she was up against demonstrated in how just a moment of imbalance was countered by a lunge over his own shoulder to keep himself on the move and away from a follow up, Miss Serena clicked her tongue as she was complimented on her skill even as that sword of light swung through nothing but thin air, but had little time to seethe in annoyance as she found him as quick as ever to answer her attack. This time it not that black blade but rather a thrusting flick of a clawed hand that lurched at her over distance, a beastly head the size of a dinner table seemed to lurch from the pressed palm of the pirate, and threatened to swallow up the girl if she did not keep her wits about her. However, this particular sword-bearing siren wasn't about to be intimidated by a trick like this.

A mage as well? But… Not a good match against me! The woman she loved flinging jagged icebergs made of diamonds her way when they trained together and so a howling wolf no kind of terror for this temptress, after a breath the beauty swung her blade in an arc that started low and ended high, and seemed to carve through the image in a manner that, even if she seemed to be on the back foot for most of it, told her she was at an advantage in this fight. I've faced demons and worse, a doggy won't scare me, no matter how dark! The way in which his attack seemed to recoil from her slice like a butter up against a hot knife telling the temptress everything she needed to know about his preference for element, it seemed obvious now that he was wielding the strength of the shadows, and that was something that was rather foolish given who he was up against. After all, there were few in the land now who could command light better than Sofia now, even if she had started with water magic to begin with, she was now as luminary with the luminous as any could claim to be…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:32 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 2400 | Shiver Me Timbers!

Hit and run is it~? Not afforded much time to crow about her success and superiority however before once more the special iris on her right seemed to clue her into something more, yet again did she need to fend off a blow from a blade that was well hidden in a cave like this, and yet again once she did so its wielder seemed to skip and dash away from her in a manner that told Sofia he wished for no part of a protracted battle. More the sort to aim for victory through swiftness and calculating action, if one were capable it was a great manner in which to wear down an opponent who outmatched you in some way, and showed his quality in how carefully he had sized up the event and was getting the better of her through his judgement.

“Apologies for the chicanery, but I'm afraid you have me at something of a disadvantage with those light arts!”

In many ways seeming to lead her on a merry dance in fact, though Miss Serena had attempted to gain some measure of influence over the tempo in the battle it seemed that her foe had far better control over this than she could ever hope to claim with him hopping around the deck and vaulting off seals in mid air like some manner of acrobat, though he did not possess amazing levels of power one had to respect the sheer method of how he moved like a dancing flea or even a dragonfly; there one moment and gone the next. And all the while seeming to be working toward his endgame, a hop then a skip and finally a jump later he stoop on the uppermost mast of the ship drove the tip of his weapon into the deck, and then readied a spell with both hands. Which she guessed, given his position, was going to be pretty damn big.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:34 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 2700 | Shiver Me Timbers!

Need a little trick of my own, don't I? Too quick for the girl with the green gaze to nail a blow on and so agile that she didn't even think that her teleportation skills would be of much use either, while Sofia could well perform such a move whenever she wished so long as she could bring those fingers to the brim of her brow she expected the frenetic fighter would be on the move once more as soon as he lost sight of her form, and once more all her blade would be able to taste is an empty draught of air once more. Pesky, but nothing that she didn't expect she could think around, of course, and so she let jammed her own weapon into the deck and readied mana for each of her hands as well.

Luckily, I've been waiting for a chance to flex some new moves~ Once more the man aloft seeming to let loose something with a mix of the macabre and the menagerie as he pushed his hands together and seemed to conjure a flock of crows which would likely put the meaning in the word 'murder', though Miss Serena didn't know exactly what to expect from him next she was more than ready to counter such an attack and as such flung a ball of energy upward which broke into the pack and then burst apart like a blinding bomb of light. But she wasn't done yet, no. Instead using the flow of energy into her other hand to form a pair of wings for herself as she brought her palm up in front of her chest, the luminous luminary only looked all the lovelier with a set of elegant wings rippling across her back, but she knew this spell could do more than just look good. And soon, so would her foe…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:34 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 3000 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“So, the angel of death… Is it~?”

Once more seeming to be impressed by what Sofia was doing and once more seeming to raise his game in response to it, when the burst of clashing light and darkness had ceased the shining siren could see her enemy back with his weapon in hand, and snapped her arm out in order to nail him with her follow up as well. It seeming however that the dark dancer was only too happy to greet the feather-like fletches which the fox could produce, perhaps there was a dashing daring in how he leapt into the air to greet them and then showed off a sense of cat-like agility to wind his way through the pack without injury, and line himself up on another chance to attack upon the lady of light. Some might have even considered it to be 'cool', in fact.

“Nice move, but I think your aim was a little off, no~? Lucky me!”

Miss Serena given little opportunity to appreciate the aesthetics or the athletics which went into the act however, as all too quickly she found herself as the potential recipient of a new sword wound and needed to react accordingly, this time it was her turn to roll out of the way of an attack, and much like the man before her once she had done so it was also her turn to smirk once she had done so, and snapped her fingers shut accordingly.
That's what you think, smart guy~ Perhaps having her own opportunity for smugness as she showed this sly bastard just what kind of trickster he had chosen to trifle with, for a moment the marauder thought about following up on his strike but all of a sudden had rather a significant problem to deal with…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#11Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:35 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 3300 | Shiver Me Timbers!

Those flying feathers not simply crashing into the roof of the cove and instead turning around and looping back to track him by virtue of the finest function of the iris on her right, it was sorely tempting for the emerald eyed lass to rest on her laurels and watch him be the one fending off a flurry of attacks from all angles, but she had been trained better than that. A lot better, in fact.
This the reason why she did not simply remain in place as he ducked and dived and brought up a wall of darkness to deny the efforts of her fletchettes, his skill in battle and the shield he provided were enough to stop the spell from skewering him, but really that was more of her own 'chicanery', and her real attack was something he seemed hopelessly distracted from.

Weak, but they're keeping you busy, aren't they? Glad for the wealth of mana and the high intensity training she had done with her lady love so that she could whip out a series of powerful spells on the fly like this, the Sofia Serena that had arrived in Fiore a few years ago would probably have been left woozy by casting even one of these but now able to string not one nor two but three complicated spells together, she smirked as she brought her index and middle fingers to her forehead and pulled off the last portion of this little trinity of trickery she could come up with on the fly. All the attacks coming from his side and the girl looking to pull off a true reversal of fortune as she appeared in the air a few meters above his head and raised her blade even higher, it mattered little that he could fend off those flying daggers because the real attack was here, and it was coming in hot and high…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#12Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 3600 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Hraaahhhh!!!!!” One fluid motion all it took for the battle to be settled and a searing wound to be delivered to her enemy, while Sofia wasn't terribly predisposed toward aerial action she had to admit that she felt damn cool lashing down on him like this, and all the cooler in fact for using a tip from her beloved bride to stun the senses of her target as well. Swiping through his body as the man seemed to wonder why all of a sudden there seemed a siren in the space above his head, in a moment the girl with the green gaze had turned the air red as she let loose her blade, and seemed to cut him from shoulder to stomach with the brutal bladesmanship she let loose. And yet, he still seemed to have something to say to her in response, didn't he? Guy never knew when to stop running that mouth of his.

“Angel of death… Indeed, eh?”

Buckling to the ground and left on his back as a result of the blow and the blood loss it inflicted on him, all the colour seemed to drain from the face of her foe, and yet he still seemed to choose to use what could have been one of his last blows to offer her what could only be assumed as a compliment in his mind. Game recognising game one assumed and the pirate still seeming to want to recognise the apparent sense of artistry in what Miss Serena had done, perhaps on some level he might have been hoping his acknowledgement and humanity in this moment might have prompted some sympathy or something, but unfortunately the swordswoman had none right now. Though, there was one thing he did have that she needed, and for that she was willing to be kind in a moment like this. Very kind, in fact, given the list of crimes he could claim…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#13Sofia 

Hostility [NQ/Solo] Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 3900 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Mercy, actually? Or maybe mischief, if there is such a thing?” Tilting her head at his assertion of her angelic quality and opting to clarify something that felt more fitting in her mind, in all honesty Sofia sensed a whole lot of aggression and hostility in the title of death which she couldn't help but feel was in direct contrast with the bouncier and bubblier aspects of her character, and so she offered some alternatives to his assumption. Though really, it didn't matter what he picked, given what she intended to follow.

“I'll be happy to let you have your life and a prison sentence, if you tell me about your old friend…?” Fishing into her pocket and plucking a couple of items from it as she showed her charity or at least her intent to make good on any potential life debt that would be incurred if she intervened in the grim fate the sea wolf found himself in now, Miss Serena produced not one but two items from her pouch that she could present to the pirate should he be willing to assist; a set of strong and sturdy handcuffs, and more pertinently, a well-brewed potion that was likely to be strong enough to stave off the touch of the reaper. At least for today.

“Captain Dread~?” Not offering him either without a little exchange between them however and steeling herself enough that she planned to simply walk away the second he refused her, the only saving grace of this brigand was the people or rather person he was once connected to, and currently this crafty combatant had interest in such a party. Hoping to bring an end to the constant raiding of Hargeon and the grimly named buccaneer the figure who could facilitate this, one way or another, she waited to see whether his life or a former association was more important to him, but wasn't soon going to lose any sleep in the case of the latter, that was for sure…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum