Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo] Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:47 am

Jin Takayama †
Of all the people Jin planned to visit before he left Baska, Neal was at the very bottom of that list. Arguably, he wasn’t on there at all. Neal was nothing more than an irritant and a means to an end. His was lecherous and slimy. Every time Jin had the displeasure of seeing him, he wanted nothing more than to end his life. Every time they met; he was only spared by Izumi’s insistence. To Jin’s surprise, a message came to him from Neal with the promise of a job for money. Jin was by no means hurting for money but a little more before the trip wouldn’t hurt. He wondered if this was that heist that Neal frequently spoke about. His curiosity piqued; Jin decides to head towards the designated meeting spot.

As Jin rounds the corner and sees Neal down the end of the alley, his stomach turns. Just by seeing the man, Jin was already regretting his decision to come and see what the man needed. Neal paces around and mutters to himself, clearly upset about something. Throughout his pacing, he fails to see the behemoth approaching him. It isn’t until Jin is near arms-length before Neal finally recognizes his presence. “Fuck! You scared me! I could have had a heart attack.” he says as he takes a step back and clutches his chest. Jin, subtly reminded of Wayland and how he died a few days prior, cracks a small smile.

WC: 245

#2Jin Takayama † 

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo] Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:49 am

Jin Takayama †
You needed me for something?” Jin says as he leans up against the wall. Neal quickly composes himself, muttering regarding Jin’s smile before he begins to speak. “Last night I received some bad news that could throw a snag in all that I’ve planned. One of my informants told me that one of the fuckers in Baska seems to have gotten wind of the heist and will inform those damn Rune Knights of it. While they won’t be able to get me on rumors, they’ll more than likely buff up security and ruin everything. My informant has a contact who knows the identity of the son of a bitch who plans to rat me out. I need you to meet up with him outside the tavern on the other side of town and find who it is. Once you know who it is, find that fucker and bring him to me alive.

Jin nods as he listens to Neal finish his rant. Given how loose Neal has been with the information regarding the heist, he wasn’t surprised that someone got wind of it. Apparently, it was someone who thought as little of Neal as Jin did. “So, find the informant at the tavern and bring back the rat. Got it.” Jin turns to leave but suddenly stops and glances back towards a once again pacing Neal. “How do you know I’m not the rat?” Jin says as Neal continues pacing without looking up. “Because I have a feeling you hate Rune Knights as much as I do. Plus, I doubt you’d be stupid enough to implicate yourself as well.” Satisfied with the answer, Jin heads towards the tavern.

WC: 278
TWC: 523

#3Jin Takayama † 

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo] Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:52 am

Jin Takayama †
An hour passes before Jin makes his way to the designated meeting spot, the tavern. This tavern was at the focal point of some key events in Jin’s time in Baska. This was where he and Izumi received their first job request. The place where Kalaus drew his last breath. The spot where he and Mattoro planned the downfall of all who associated with the contractors. It was only fitting that one of the last things he did in Baska also happened here.

As he begins to enter, he sees a man lurking in the shadows. The man, briefly making eye contact with Jin, waves him over before disappearing. Jin slowly makes his way towards the man. “You the one I’m meeting?” Jin asks as he glares at the smaller man. “He said you were intimidating but goddamn.” The man slightly chuckles as he takes a step back, attempting to make light of the situation. As he sees Jin’s unwavering glare, he composes himself and starts. “I’m sure Neal’s told you the details and I just got the rest of the information you need. The name of the rat is Sable. He’s an old accomplice of Neal’s and is supposed to be retired. I heard Neal screwed him over on a job way back and Sable’s been pissed about it ever since. Guess he’s finally found a way to get his revenge. Neal will be livid once he finds out it is Sable. Sable lives a few houses down from the inn. He’s the one with the blue door, you can’t miss it. He’s got short hair and a widow’s peak. You’ll know him when you see him.

Jin lightly chuckles at the informant’s words, realizing that his initial assumption of someone potentially leaking this out of spite for Neal was correct. Internally, Jin was conflicted. He despised Neal as much as the next person and would love to see him taken down a peg or two. However, he had been contracted to do a job and he was going to finish it one way or another.

WC: 347
TWC: 870

#4Jin Takayama † 

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo] Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:54 am

Jin Takayama †
Jin knew the way to the inn by heart as he had been staying there the majority of his time in Baska. After arriving, it was just a quick jaunt to Neal’s home. The home wasn’t much different than the others around it save for the blue door the informant mentioned. Jin moves to the door and gives a rapid knock but no response. He does so again a few seconds later but there is still no response. Irritated, Jin considers breaking the door down but second guesses himself when he sees people walking around.

Sneering, Jin moves away from the door and heads back down towards the street. He gets a few yards away from the door before he hears a voice. “Where you looking for Sable?” Jin turns around and sees an elderly woman standing behind him. She glances upward towards Jin and flashes him a brief smile. “You’re one of Sable’s friends, right? You just missed him. He said that he got tired of waiting for you so he went to find you. I believe he’s heading towards the Square.” A quick smile forms across Jin’s face as he thanks the lady for her inadvertent tip before heading towards the Square.

WC: 204
TWC: 1,074

#5Jin Takayama † 

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo] Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:55 am

Jin Takayama †
A thin sheen of sweat lined Sable’s face as he quickly walks down the street. While he was incredibly nervous, he was determined. Determined to make that bastard Neal pay after all these years. When word got out down the grapevine that Neal was planning something, Sable knew that this was his chance. He called in every favor he could and did everything possible to find even the smallest bit of information. After weeks of labor, he found the information he sought. Neal had been enlisting some help in preparation of a heist. Sable knew it was probably the heist the two spoke about all those years ago. The plan was simplistic in nature but needed to go off without a hitch. The slightest hiccup would throw everything out of place. This was how he’d get him.

In order to get the Rune Knights to meet him, Sable needed to drop a little information to them first. Enough to pique their interest but not enough to for them believe he has a hand in it. The only problem would be that Neal would likely find out that someone knows about his plans and send someone to deal with it. If he could get to the Rune Knight’s Baska base before then, none of that would matter. He glances behind him and sees the sea of people walking. Within that sea of people, one stands out. A massive man with long black hair. The man’s eyes scan the crowd as if he is looking for someone. The moment his eyes lock onto Sable’s, they narrow. “Oh shit…

WC: 266
TWC: 1,340

#6Jin Takayama † 

Dropping Dimes [B-Rank] [Solo] Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:57 am

Jin Takayama †
Sable mutters as he turns and increases his pace. He quickly speeds through the crowd, looking back every few minutes to see if he is being followed. To his horror, he sees the man following. Every corner he turned, every obstacle he avoided, the man was still keeping pace. It eventually progressed to the point where Sable constantly looked back towards his pursuer, only briefly glancing in front of him to see if his path was clear. In his haste, Sable did not see the approaching construction workers carrying their equipment. When he glances forward the last time, he runs directly into the equipment. His body hits it with a sickening thud as he goes limp and crumples towards the ground. His vision blurs as he sees a crowd forming around him. The massive man from before stands above him and begins to speak. “He needs to go to a doctor. I’ll take him.” His deep voice booms. Sable attempts to protest but finds that his body is unresponsive. The last thing he sees is the man leaning down to pick him up.

A dull throb of pain shoots through his head as Sable starts to come to. The room he’s in is dark and he could faintly see someone pacing in front of him. As he fully comes to, he recognizes the person in front of him to be Neal. He attempts to get up but finds himself restrained to a chair. Sable sighs in acceptance to his situation, knowing full well he’s been caught. “I knew you’d try to find me.” Sable says. A flash of rage appears across Neal’s face as he begins to charge towards the captive Sable. Before he is able to do anything, he is stopped by a booming set of footsteps. Neal, attempting to recompose himself, moves behind Sable. He could faintly hear what sounded like a sack of jewels being handed over before Neal begins to speak with the owner of those footsteps. “I appreciate you bringing this sack of shit to me. If you are still in the area, come by tomorrow.

WC: 351
TWC: 1,691

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum