Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baska - Rat Catcher [Solo] [C-Rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Rat Catcher [Solo] [C-Rank] Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 am

Jin Takayama †
Of course. That piece of shit would be no help. Fucking useless.” Jin grumbles as he walks down the streets of Baska. It had only been about an hour since he left Ikazuchi in an effort to get his equipment repaired. An acquaintance of theirs, Benjamin, worked in the area as a blacksmith. Benjamin was a master at his craft. He could enchant magical properties upon weapons or craft the most intricate of weapons. To him, there was nothing he could not create, fix, or improve. During their earlier travels in Baska, Izumi would always get her weapons tuned and upgraded with him and the trio formed a bit of a rapport. When Jin got rid of a problem of his, Benjamin claimed to be in their debt. Originally, Jin had no desire to capitalize on this. However, given the circumstances, desperate times called for desperate measures. Jin neared Benjamin’s shop and sees Benjamin inside toiling away at his workshop. He was so entrenched in his work that he did not even notice Jin’s lumbering form enter the building. It was only after he heard the clang of items being placed on the counter that he was stirred from his concentration. “Oh! Jin! How you doing? Where’s Izumi?

WC: 208

#2Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Rat Catcher [Solo] [C-Rank] Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:05 am

Jin Takayama †
Jin was silent for a moment before he began to speak. “Izumi is gone. I’m going to get her back but I need your help. My equipment got damaged. Can you repair it?” A worried look appears on Benjamin’s face as he contemplates Jin’s words. He had half a mind to inquire further about what was going on but decided to get it. The last thing he wanted to do was get on Jin’s bad side, especially with the news he was going to tell him.

“I’d love to help you Jin but I’m backed up. Got a lot of orders that came in and I need to get it done. Not to mention that I currently don’t have the tools necessary to fix your equipment.” Seeing Jin’s mood becoming increasingly sour and fearing any property damage, Benjamin hurriedly continues speaking. “However, I may know of a way to help you. There is a guy just down the way named Godfrey. Hell of a blacksmith but not as good as yours truly. He’ll be able to get it fixed for you. Just tell him I sent you.” A low growl escapes from Jin as he picks up his items and leaves the building without a word. It only took a few minutes for Jin to reach Godfrey’s shop, a small yet elegantly designed building nestled near the outskirts. Upon entering, Jin instantly spotted the towering being known as Godfrey. The man stood as tall as Jin himself with a similar physique. As Jin goes to place his equipment on the counter, Godfrey spots him and moves towards him. “Good day friend. Welcome to my shop. How can I help?

WC: 279
TWC: 487

#3Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Rat Catcher [Solo] [C-Rank] Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:07 am

Jin Takayama †
I need all of this repaired as soon as possible. Today preferably. I was told by Benjamin that you’d be the man to do so.” Godfrey smiles at the mention of the name, recalling his dealings with Benjamin in vivid detail. As the two of them converse and go over the details of the repair, the entrance to the shop swings open.

A man quickly walks in with his hands in his pockets, his eyes darting back and forth. Godfrey, noticing the man, briefly acknowledges him. “I’ll be with you in a second sir.” The man nods rapidly before continuing his stroll. “Something is up…” Jin thinks to himself. Suddenly, the door swings open and the man bolts outside. Catching a glimpse of the weapon the man stole, Godfrey hops over the counter and attempts to chase him. He gets to the door and sees the man running in the distance but knows he can’t leave the shop unattended.

Friend, I need your assistance. I can’t leave this shop but I want that man brought back. If you do so, I will repair your items for free.” At the mention of free, Jin gets up and cracks his knuckles. After the past few days he’s had, he needed something to hit. “Consider it done.” Jin says darkly as he goes to give chase. Before he does, he is stopped by Godfrey’s words. “I don’t care what you do to him but bring him back alive.

WC: 245
TWC: 732

#4Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Rat Catcher [Solo] [C-Rank] Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 am

Jin Takayama †
The thief runs down the Baska streets with dagger in hand and sweat beading off of his face. He thought he was in the clear as he knew Godfrey wouldn’t leave his store unattended. He’d been staking the shop out for weeks and had Godfrey’s patterns down to the tee. This time of the day with Godfrey attending to a client, it was too good to be true. The snatch job was easy. In and out. It all should have been easy but unfortunately, the man found himself on the wrong end of a chase with Jin. Even with each corner he rounded and every obstacle he overturned; he could not lose Jin. The behemoth displayed impressive speed despite his injuries and closed the gap with each step.

A few moments later, Jin found his prey trapped; the man had cornered himself at a dead end. Fear washes over the man’s face as Jin nears him. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll give it back man.” The man says as he extends the stolen dagger forward. In that moment, Jin did not see the man who stole the dagger, he only saw Yamashiro. The man who lied to him. The man who worked alongside Tsukishima. The man who held the key to Izumi’s location. Moving with purpose, Jin had tunnel vision. With a growl, he strikes the man directly in the face. The man crumples to the ground like a rock as Jin suddenly comes back to his senses. Wasting enough time and wanting to get back on track as soon as possible, Jin picks up both the dagger and the now unconscious man and heads back to Godfrey’s.

WC: 278
TWC: 1,010

#5Jin Takayama † 

Baska - Rat Catcher [Solo] [C-Rank] Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:11 am

Jin Takayama †
With the still unconscious man slung over his shoulder, Jin enters the shop to an awaiting Godfrey. As soon as Godfrey spots the man over Jin’s shoulder, his expression darkens. He gets up, locks the door, and places an ‘out to lunch’ sign in the window. He carefully takes the dagger out of Jin’s hand and returns it to its originally placement. “Come with me. Bring him please.” Mildly intrigued by what may happen, Jin does as he is told and follows Godfrey to the back of the store. Godfrey leads them into a room where a lone chair sits beside a desk. “Place him there and tie him up with the rope there…” Godfrey mutters as he moves towards the desk and begins fidgeting with the contents on it. Jin quietly does what he is told, even more interesting in what will happen. After the man is successfully tied, Jin moves out of the way and watches.

Godfrey moves towards the man and splashes his face with some water. The man shudders as he is roused from his slumber. He glances around, seeing both Jin and Godfrey staring at him. “Shit…” he mutters. “You think it’s funny to steal my belongings?” Godfrey says with an eerie calmness to his voice. He twirls a mallet in his right arm as he draws closer towards him. “I’m sorry man. You have it back. No harm no foul right?” Godfrey flashes a dark smile before slamming the mallet on the man’s kneecap, breaking it instantly. His pain filled screams filled the room as Jin could only watch. As the seconds pass, another part of the man’s body is broken. A few minutes pass before the man is sobbing mess slumped on the chair. Godfrey glances over towards Jin and motions for him to exit with him. As he closes the door, he begins to speak. “I’m…. sorry you had to see that. That is not a side I take pride in showing. I appreciate you not stopping me. I won’t forget it. Your equipment has been repaired. Per our agreement, I won’t charge you for it. I’ve also left you a small token of my appreciation beside it. Please don’t be a stranger.” He says as he shakes Jin’s hand. Jin quickly heads back out to the front and retrieves his equipment, eager to finally confront Yamashiro.

WC: 395
TWC: 1,405

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum