Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Power Training [Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Training [Training] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo stood within the lava fields of the fiery Fieros Girdle with the intent to train more spells! However, the scared monk did not know if this method of training would work - his intention was to increase his defenses and maybe summon a stronger angel from the Iron Deity's ranks. Whether meditating within a sulfurous field of lava near an active volcano would help was to be seen by the anxious monk.

"Oh Iron Deity, please do not let me get burned by the bubbles of lava being flung my way...Steel Body!" Poropo mumbled a prayer while clasping his hands - the Elder Sage's Staff rested within Poropo's arms in order to increase his connection to the Iron Deity for more potent spells.

With a glimmer and shine, light condensed around Poropo's body more than ever before thanks to the help of the Elder Sage's Staff! The spell was still Steel Body, but the strength of the spell as doubled! However, the monk wanted to further increase the power of this spell by creating a new version - this would hopefully happen while blocking bursts of lava while under the protection of Steel Body.

"Oh Iron Deity, I feel a hot bubble of lava forming next to me - if you believe Steel Body is not enough to protect me...then please, for the love of you, protect me!" Poropo kept his eyes open as he watched a massive bubble of lava form in front of him - the bubbled inevitably popped and the condensed light around Poropo shined brighter than ever before! With a pop and and sizzle, the lava spilled onto the chrome-covered Poropo - the Iron Deity seemed to think Steel Body was not enough so the monk was granted the spell, "Titanium Body!" The monk was glad he could survive a tiny splash of lava, but more training was required.

300/300 words (Intelligence [-50%] + Guild Level 4 [-20%])

Titanium Body Trained

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Training [Training] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:57 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The next spell Poropo wanted to train was the summoning of a higher ranked angel from the Iron Deity's legion! This spell would have to be begged for because the monk just did not know how to ask the Iron Deity otherwise - the monk continued to maintain Titanium Body out of fear of being melted by lava, but moved his hands into different positions while making sure Elder Sage's Staff was still within the monk's arms. One hand rested in front of Poropo as if still praying while the other moved to touch two ear piercings, "Second Immortal...I assume...please, Iron Deity. Great and powerful god...please."

A moment later a larger magic circle than the First Immortal's appeared - light condensed into an oddly familiar shape, but the end result was much larger than the First Immortal and also a tad bulkier. The Second Immortal had been successfully summoned by the monk after begging within the heat of the Fieros Girdle! The monk looked the bulkier Immortal up and down, noticing just how large the metallic angel was - the donut-like appearance was still obvious, but the legs were thicker while the arms looks just about the same. There were handles at the base of the pillar-like arms for some reason, "perhaps to help me grab on...thank you, Iron Deity - exactly what I needed!" The Second Immortal looked at Poropo as well and was unsurprised.

225/225 words (Intelligence [-50%] + Guild Level 4 [-20%])

Second Immortal Trained

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Power Training [Training] Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Poropo Poproporp
With the Second Immortal within view, Poropo wanted to know if this Immortal from the legion of the Iron Deity could do the same as the First Immortal - to shoot a metallic pillar of condensed light at an impure target! The Second Immortal already had the same face as the First Immortal, but was larger and hopefully unfamiliar with Poropo's irritating ways - the monk could be a little disrespectful to the Iron Deity's angels who just seemed to do as he said, probably due to the protection from the Iron Deity.

For better or worse, the Second Immortal had been told plenty of stories by the First Immortal - the monk was not kind to his so called "steeds" but at least used nice, thankful words to end an otherwise humiliating task. In this case, Poropo tasked the Second Immortal with, "that boulder there - please shoot it from here, Second Immortal." The Second Immortal turned to look at a large boulder - the imposing rock was something else to behold, but the Second Immortal looked at the poor rock with apathy.

The Second Immortal faced the donut-hole of his body towards the boulder and spread out his arms - a gold magic circle formed inside the donut-hole and shot forth from the Second Immortal towards the defenseless boulder! Pillar or beam of condensed light hit the boulder with a loud thud which turned into a crash and smash, pulverizing the boulder. Poropo was pleased, "Thank you...you may go now."

225/225 words (Intelligence [-50%] + Guild Level 4 [-20%])

Second Pillar Trained

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum