Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rehab & Maxi [Quest | Beryl]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Daiko Flayme 

Rehab & Maxi [Quest | Beryl] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:52 am

Daiko Flayme
Pheeeeeeeew… things were still a little hazy. Luckily, Daiko hadn’t lost any magic power – as a matter of fact, it felt like he had gotten much closer to his Takeover’s core. This whole event… he didn’t like death, really. It felt terrible, and his demise had hurt a lot of people. All he wanted to do right now was try to go back to how things used to be – to make sure that his temporary state of decay would be forgotten.

Thank God for the Phoenix deep inside of him…

His body was still, technically and officially, in the midst of rehabilitation, but he was a little impatient. He had heard that a new member had joined Blue Pegasus during his time in the afterlife, and that they were needing a helping hand with, possibly, their first quest brought to the guild by old-reliable Officer Kenji. Kids were spraying graffiti again, a way to symbolize the urban atmosphere as the grey fall was upon them…

Hargeon didn’t really experience that much of a fall, but some brats wanted to embrace their urban urges.

“W-Where is sheeeeeeeee… h-hey, buddy! Wait, can you help me for a s-second…?” he called over to one of the guards whose face he recognized from his deathbed. The guard was surprised and spoke up: “D-Daiko?! Boy, you sure got over that quickly… w-wait, you wanted help?”

“Yeah, t-there’s… *stretch* a new Blue Pegasus member, right? Where is she? Has she already gone out on a quest?!” he asked worryingly, trying to bring out some life in his tired face. The guard was shocked and contemplated, scratching his chin with his hand: “I haven’t seen this new member, sorry. M-Maybe she already went out on work-“

“C-C’mon, I wanna heeeeeeeeeelp!” the Pyromage groaned, “I feel so lazy laying in my bed all day; I wanna get back on tracks, or I’ll grow lazy and weak again!” With that said, he marched through the halls and appeared outside of the guild hall, entering the garden linking to one of the streets of this fair port Hargeon.

“… W-Wait, what does she look like, again? I never got to know that – how am I going to find her?!”

Upon realizing this, he instinctively looked over his shoulder, but Coda was absent… w-what?!

“C-Coda?! Aww, don’t tell me she flew away again… this isn’t a good start to my return.”

WC: 400

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum