Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oak - Blameshift

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Blameshift Empty Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Jin Takayama †
Jin grumbled as he stood within the physician’s office, watching as the man gingerly moved back and forth between his clients. Jin watches Herman attend to both of them with complete focus, each move being both deliberate and delicate. It had been a few days since Jin last completed the physician’s church request. All the leads regarding Tsukishima had run cold and Jin was becoming desperate. Every day he would show up at Herman’s office; each day he would sit and wait. Herman would acknowledge his presence but would not do anything further than that. He knew that he had the leverage. Jin would not go after him as long as he had information and if he doled it out in increments, he would be fine. However, he knew that would not last. Jin’s rage would overcome his reasoning at some point. It was only a matter of time. This goes on for several hours before Jin lets out a growl, his fist slamming into the wall behind him. Herman, annoyed yet amused by the disturbance, calmly looks towards his clients and smiles. “You’ll have to excuse me. I need to attend to our observer for a moment. I’ll be back shortly.” He smiles before exiting the room, motioning for Jin to follow.

WC: 213

#2Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Blameshift Empty Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Jin Takayama †
He leads Jin outside, making sure the door is closed before taking out a cigarette from his jacket. “You didn’t have to do that, you know. I was going to give you more information after I was finished.” “You’ve kept me waiting long enough. Give me what I need to find Izumi.” The physician lights and takes a long drag of his cigarette, letting the smoke dissipate around him. “There is a kid around here named Jerr. An eight year old orphan who runs the city pretty regularly. Probably knows the streets better than most people who’ve lived here their entire lives. I patch him up from time to time if he gets injured. He’s a good kid just was dealt a shitty hand. There are some rumors going around that he’s gotten himself into some trouble with the wrong set of people. People who can do more to him than I can patch up. I just need you to find him and make sure he’s alright. Nothing major.” “Give me the information I require when I return. I’m tired of these games.” Jin angrily expresses as he turns to leave. Herman takes another drag of his cigarette as he watches as the behemoth departs, casually flicking away the cigarette before he moves back inside.

WC: 215
TWC: 428

#3Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Blameshift Empty Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Jin Takayama †
Jin moves throughout the streets of Oak, his eyes darting to and fro. Given that his exploits in both Astera and Baska haven’t made their way to Oak yet, he was able to move around with a fair amount of anonymity. He still, however, received the occasional glance and whispers surrounding him. It was only a matter of time before this place would be more of the same. As he turns down an alleyway continuing his search for the child, he suddenly sees someone running towards him. A boy, around the same age as Herman described, running as fast as his little body would take him. A good distance behind him, Jin could see two individuals running in the same direction. The crowd that roamed the streets was large enough that their vision was obscured but still provided them a good judge of where he was. The kid, heavily winded, drew closer and closer to Jin’s location. Jin, thinking that this had to be the kid he sought, acted fast. As soon as the kid came within arm’s length, Jin grabbed the kid by the face and lifted him with the greatest of ease. “Let me go!” The kid says, muffled by Jin’s massive hand. “If you want to escape these men, shut the hell up. I’m trying to help you Jerr.

WC: 222
TWC: 650

#4Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Blameshift Empty Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:12 pm

Jin Takayama †
The kid goes limp after hearing his name, Jin quickly placing Jerr out of site behind him. The two men run quickly run by, yelling to each other. “You see that kid anywhere?” “No, but when I find him, I’ll kill that little shit.” Jin waits a moment before moving forward, seeing he kid glance around to ensure no one is around. “You alright kid?” Jin asks. “You didn’t have to help me but thanks. I appreciate it. How do you know my name?” “Herman, the physician, told me about you. He said that you might need help. The hell were they chasing you for anyway?” The kid relaxes once he hears mention of the physician, a smile spreading across his face. “Old man Herman. I owe him one. Well, he was right. That was the trouble he spoke of. I did something I probably shouldn’t have. This big shot, Martin Martello, has a lot of jewels coming into Oak tonight. He’s been bragging about it everywhere but with the power he has, no one would even dare to do it. I thought I could get in and out but I got caught.” A toothy grin spreads across Jerr’s face as a plan formulates in his head. “How about you help me get it? I just need you to head over to the outskirts and take it from their cart. With your strength, you should handle them easy. I’ll even give you some.” “Some…” Jin thought, appreciating the guts of this kid. After hearing this kid’s backstory from Herman and seeing how he was in the flesh, Jin could not help but see himself shortly after his parents died. A child taking on responsibilities that he shouldn’t have to do, risking life and limb just to survive. “Sure. I’ll deal with it. Head to Herman’s and get yourself checked out. I’ll be back.” Jerr nods as he turns to leave before quickly stopping and running up to Jin. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small pin as he hands it to Jin. “After you finish it, leave this pin somewhere in the area where someone could find it. It belongs to the Tessio Syndicate. If I’m right, Martin will believe they are the ones who did it. That’ll deflect the heat off.” “Smart…” Jin grumbled as he takes the pin, placing it within his right pocket. He pulls his mask out of his bag and places it around his mouth, the familiar clicking sound echoing throughout the alleyway. “Time to go to work.

WC: 426
TWC: 1,076

#5Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Blameshift Empty Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Jin Takayama †
A frigid wind blows through the night sky as four men are stationed just off the side of the road surrounding a cart. The four men converse among themselves, one of them pacing around and blowing air in his hands in a futile attempt to warm up. “So you couldn’t catch that kid?” one of them replies. “Nah, the little bastard gave us the slip in the streets. It doesn’t matter though, I know who he is. A street rat who runs around stealing things. We can find him later and deal with it.” “Shit, the boss needs to hurry. It’s freezing out here.

As they continue to converse, the quartet fail to realize the lumbering behemoth moving towards them. It’s only when one of them moves to get a cigarette do they spot the behemoth, barely visible, approaching from the south. “Who the fuck is that?!” One of them replies as they all draw their guns. “If you’ve any common sense, you’ll get the hell away from here.” Jin continues his walk forward, never taking his eyes off of the four in front of him. His hair suddenly turns a brilliant golden color as streaks of electrical discharge surrounds his body.

Unconcerned about what he considers to be a light show, one of them men fires a shot from his gun. Jin, to the complete surprise of the men in front of him, dodges the bullet. They stand, with mouths agape as Jin’s form blurs from view. He reappears, seconds later, standing directly in front of the man who fired the first shot. Before he has time to react, Jin punches him squarely in the fact with all of his strength, killing him upon impact. His form blurs once more as the three begin to fire blindly, each shot completely missing their intended target. A curdle is heard as two of the men glance to the right and see their comrade fall to the ground, his neck crushed and blood oozing from his mouth. “Shit…Shit…” one of them yells as he begins to run away. The scream of his remaining partner only makes him run harder. Without looking backward, he fires a couple of shots behind him. A desperate attempt to do anything to his unknown attacker. He fires off another salvo of shots before taking refuge behind a tree. Sweat beads down his face as he attempts to compose himself. After a few seconds of not hearing anything, he glances from behind the tree and sees the fallen bodies of his comrades. The behemoth, however, was nowhere to be found. Thinking he’s found an opportunity to escape, he turns back around and prepares to run. Unfortunately, his eyes are met with an orb of bluish-white energy just barely hovering near his face. “Shit…” he mutters as the orb envelopes his body.

Jin drags the remains of the charred and deceased body over with the rest of the group, his golden hair and the golden radiance it provided receding. He grabs the sheet that lay draped over the cart and turned it into a makeshift sack to carry the jewels. After filling up the sack and casually tossing the pin Jerr gave him among the wreckage, Jin quickly leaves the area.

WC: 542
TWC: 1,618

#6Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Blameshift Empty Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:17 pm

Jin Takayama †
As the sun begins to rise the following morning, Jin makes his way towards the physician’s office. To not attract attention to the large sack that dangled across his shoulder, Jin moved to the back entrance and quickly slipped inside. He moves inside, spotting Jerr’s sleeping frame on the cot nearest to the door. Herman sat across the room staring at paperwork over a dimly lit flame. He quickly glances at Jin, seeing the man’s arms covered in the blood of Martello’s Guards, and sighs.

When I heard the rumors of Martello’s guards being butchered last night, I had a feeling it was you. Despite their proficiency in magic, none of the Tessio syndicate had the propensity for the brutality that they mentioned. You know you’ve likely started a war between the two.” “Don’t care.” Jin replies as he places the sack down and reaches inside. He takes a large handful of jewels and places them inside his bag. That was the payment he gave himself. “Give the rest of it to the kid. Make sure he doesn’t have to struggle anymore.” “My my, what a kind gesture. I didn’t think you had the capacity.” Herman says as he reaches for a cigarette. “I’ve held up my end of the deal. Time for you to do yours.” Herman sighs as he lights it, letting the smoke drift from it before speaking. “I suppose that’s fair. There is a man in Baska named Yamashiro. Yamashiro is a high ranking official with the ranking committee. It’s been rumored that he knows people who are affiliated with Tsukishima. He should provide the answers that you seek.

Jin immediately bolts from the room, accidentally waking Jerr from his slumber as he makes his way outside. He makes a sharp whistling sound as a large shadow looms overhead. A large serpentine beast descends from the heavens, hovering just in front of Jin. “Cool…” Jerr says as both he and Herman exit the building and watch as Jin hops on the beast. The man shoots a glare that slowly softens as the seconds tick by. “Thank you…” he says sincerely as the beast takes off and heads towards Baska.

WC: 363
TWC: 1,981

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum