Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Patient Nursing [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Patient Nursing [Quest] Empty Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:49 am

Poropo Poproporp
"I need you to give this extracted nectar to as many people as you can, quickly." Father Jared implored Poropo to help more after having just obtained the special flowers with which the nectar was made. Poropo was more than happy to continue helping - there were many sick people sprawled out on the floors of the church. As a monk who's goal was to spread purity, helping Father Jared was the least Poropo could do.

"I will do so swiftly - may the Iron Deity bless everyone with good health." After a quick prayer, Poropo received his portion of the healing nectar and began going from person to person - most were apprehensive, some were too weak to resist, but all eventually succumbed to the monk's kindness.

"...I want to take Father Jared's medicine...you are not Father Jared..." was a common response. These interactions hurt Poropo a little every time, but healed whenever the monk successfully convinced a sick patient to drink the nectar anyway.

"I am not Father Jared, I am Monk Poropo - he gave me this medicine because he trusts me. Please, do as Father Jared did - trust me with your well-being." The kind monk's response was altered from person to person, just to shakes things up - doing the same thing might get people to mistrust so the clever monk changed his responses to suit the wants of his patient.

After many hours of giving out medicine, Poropo was feeling exhausted himself. Father Jared, either due to experience or a closer tie to the sick people, seemed perfectly able to keep giving out nectar. Father Jared walked up to Poropo and gave him a vial, "here, drink this - it will give you the strength you need to keep going."

Poropo drank the vial without hesitation and felt a bit of his energy reserves well up, as if added to like water to an empty container.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Patient Nursing [Quest] Empty Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:56 am

Poropo Poproporp
The vial contained enough energy for the tired monk to feel noticeably reinvigorated! The monk said nothing to Father Jared, only bowing in order to save time - the energetic monk went back to giving out the nectar to whomever needed more medicine, "Here, drink this nectar from Father Jared - he wishes you well, so stay strong." The monk felt a sense of community from the people he helped - they may not have had the strength to openly appreciate Poropo not Father Jared, but the sick took the medicine despite not knowing what would happen.

The community within the church trusts Father Jared and by extension Poropo, a strange monk wearing plate armor and many piercings. Perhaps they were too sick to realize Poropo looked strange - hallucinations can make people believe the wildest animal was feeding them a revitalizing nectar. Regardless, Poropo felt more attached with each patient and wanted to know if there was more he could do in the future.

At the end of the long day, Poropo and Father Jared finished giving out all the nectar who needed it - even a stubborn boy whom Father Jared could not coax into drink the nectar eventually did with Monk Poropo's amusing aid. Poropo asked, "is there more I can do to help this community?"

Father Jared chuckled wearily, "Ha hah, easy now, kind monk. Take your reward and come back tomorrow - you deserve as much rest as the rest of us."

500/500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum