Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subjective Leadership [Training/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Subjective Leadership [Training/Solo] Empty Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:31 pm

Lee Nakamura
What kind of guildmaster was she? Dismissing a dark guild such as Eternal Nightmare like that? She should of known better than that. Was it because she was unprepared? Or that she felt it wasn't an issue? She didn't know. Her mind was fogged up with emotions and unrational thoughts. That's why she needed to clear her head. The dark thoughts of torturing Solomon for what he did haunted her yet gave her a reason to move forward. It was strange, but she was scaring herself. What kind of person had she become? A person too terrified to even face her own motives and thoughts and dreams? Ragtime stood in a physical form, this time with a more serious look.

The trip to Oak was not a pleasant one for either of them. Those dark personas of their personality were showing. LeeAnn hated that part of herself. She wished that she would never want harm on anyone no matter what they did, but guess it was human nature or as human as it could be in her case. She had to get some fresh air and nothing smelled like it such as the ocean. It was one of her biggest fears. Ragtime stood there staring out at the open blue sea. "A good leader listens, but a great leader takes action. Which one are you, Nakamura?" He spoke to her in such as tone that made her shiver. For the first time in a long time, she felt chilled to the bone. There was not weather for a cold front. His mix-matched eyes glared to his right, directly at his vessel. She gave a gulp, as she sat down. His actions were starting to scare her.

"Ragtime...you know me" she spoke. Ragtime sighed. He leaped from the rock he was standing on then landed with more of direct eye contact with her. "Answer the damn question, LeeAnn" he ordered. LeeAnn felt a bit more intimated, she felt...submissive to her contractor. They were suppose to be partners. Helping each other out right? She had no ide what the spirit had planned, but she knew it was not going to be a prank. "I...take action" she replied. Ragtime rose his head while maintaining eye contact. He gave a stern look with a firm nod of approval. "Good. I will make sure of this. Eternal Nightmare is nothing to sneeze at Nakamura. So...thats why were training. Compared to the other founders, you're a laughing joke. My vessel will not be laughed at like some practical prank. I want you to burn everything iny our path and leave ashes in your wake. Now...my first order as your mentor is to run" he spoke. She was taken a back a little. The spirit was not fooling around this time. He was given a clueless glance as she got up. "RUN! RUN RUN RUN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. RUN" he screamed. This caused her to jump and begin to run with Ragtime hollering behind her. She was a little fearful what he might do if she didn't. Usually, she was more of a dominate persona, but this time she didn't know what to think at the moment.

"I want to see you sweat. Come on, Nakamura" he kept calling. They ran until she felt like her lungs were on fire. She had to stop before she passed out from exhaustion. LeeAnn felt her legs become jelly then fell to the ground. Ragtime had a bottle of water lifted with his levitation magic then delivered it to Lee. He gave a small sincere smile. Now, she was confused. "What fucking mental game are you playing with me" she panted. Ragtime gave a small chuckle before explained himself. Using anger as a motive as something he wanted to try out with LeeAnn.

"LeeAnn, I really don't like it when you sit down and wallow in pity. Nothing ever good comes out of that. You're never going to get anywhere that way. Maybe if you tell me what's on your mind, it may help" he smiled. LEeAnn sighed then sipped a little bit of the water. It felt refreshing after a while. When she caught her breath, she answered the chaotic entity. "I feel like an idiot for just glancing over Eternal Nightmare as if it was some joke. I really hate the idea of actually being so stupid. I am not a good leader sometimes. Reason why I chose them specifically to help me out with these things. I know I cannot do this all myself" she spoke.

WC: 763

Subjective Leadership [Training/Solo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Lee Nakamura 

Subjective Leadership [Training/Solo] Empty Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Lee Nakamura
There was one thing she had to remember was she was always learning about leadership and what it came with being a leader. LeeAnn had to accept that when taking on a position such as this. One thing she was good at was assessing a situation, how things functioned. It was something she had to learn while in the Rune Knights. Breaking things into smaller groups or tasks to help with her goals. Assess a problem, she had to break it into smaller groups then attack those areas that needed that certain attention. Ragtime watched the gears in her head turn before he spoke to her about anything. The kitsune had been silent the whole time. Without a word, she slipped her notepad out and pen then started to scribble onto the paper. If she wrote the ideas down on paper, it would make more sense to her overall.

"What..are you...doing?" Ragtime tried to peer over her shoulder, but she quickly moved away then contiued to scribble. When she was done, she showed him everything. There was some ideas that were circled others crossed out like a regular list. His eyes read everything even down to the last detail. Then he stared up at LeeAnn. "Is this....a new system for how a guild should run or...am I getting this wrong" he asked.

"Having one ace is a good thing, but what if we broke it up into three areas. Atani would be in charge of the relationships and providing assitance to me personally. Kon and Raymus would be in charge of protection and training for our defenses. This is only the start of it. I mean, the purpose of this guild is to provide a system that would work for a guild that would be our size. I want to cover all of our bases. Atani is great with social situations such as alliances and evening our my temper. Kon has previous experince with guilds like EN and is X-rank. Raymus is very eager to fight and could be a good asset to train the younger and weaker members" she explained. RAgtime placed his paw over her shoulder. He gave a small smile.

"This is exactly what a leader does. It takes a great leader to know when to admit defeat and surround themselves with people who could provide more of an explanation and effort" he explained. His eyes grew warmer towards her.

WC: 1166

Subjective Leadership [Training/Solo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum