Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies Beneath 2 [Quest: Lee]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath 2 [Quest: Lee] Empty Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Lee Nakamura
She grew tired of doing everyone's bidding. Doing all of these quest for the sake of money was really starting to get on her nerves. Here they were again, being called by spirits to help them find their peace was now a newly founded past time. An unwanted pastitme, but a hobby nonetheless. There was even more regret with Ragtime though. Eversince they took this job and the other morning with her fatehr and Connor, he had remained silent. Though, with this mission he will be required to help her with everything. LeeAnn had build a strong bond with her spirit, but since that morning he really hasn't spoken to her at all. Did she do something wrong? With not even an answer from him, she was beginning to worry. The haunted grounds again. Smelled like death and misery to her. The dead really didn't know when to stay dead this time. She moved a strand of her hair out of her eyes to be able to see better. Lector had gone with ehr this time unlike last time. He was always ready for an andventure with her. Personally, he was there more just morale support for her.

Lector tugged at her pant leg causing her to look down at the small cat. His big eyes stared at her very cluelessly about what is going for this job. "Lee, whats the update on this job?" He asked in such a manner that reminded her of her own daughter. This made her miss the tiny demi-human a bit more the usual. Snapping herself out of her own trance, she gave a small smile to the little creature. "Just have to settle the score with a spirit or two" she spoke.

289/2000

What Lies Beneath 2 [Quest: Lee] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath 2 [Quest: Lee] Empty Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn went further to the rot iron gates that gave the look of an old-fashion victorian style to property it surrounded. The gate was locked shut. She tugged on the lock then growled a little in irritation. Without a doubt she would be slightly angry about this. They knew she was coming, why didn't they unlock the gates like she had asked. Lee used her fire slayer magic ot melt the lock as it dripped onto the ground in a liquid magma sorta way. The gate crept open signalling her to go forward. It was nightfall with the moon out giving enough light to see everything around them. There was a illumated tombstone. What made it stand out was the engraved words into the stone were glowing with a strange blue light. LeeAnn really squinted her eyes to focus as the slayer walked slowly towards it. However, it faded as she gotten closer. The closer she got, the dimer the light got.

She could sense a large source of magical energy surging from it. Ragtime would of stirred right about now, but it wasn't enough. LeeAnn gave a small sigh, wishing he would help out. The demi-human pressed forward to gain more of a understanding. If she read one of those book like she was suppose to, she would be able to help this out. Lector tugged on her sleeve. "Lee, look" he spoke. She saw another blue glow within the engravings, this time only select words.

"D...E..M...I. Demi..." she spoke.

"Half...half of what" asked Lector. She gave a shrug. "I don't know buddy. I don't know" she replied. She got up and marched forward to figure out the rest of the message. Engraved text glowed on another tombstone further out. They both ran and started to read the selected text. "H...U....M...A...N. Human. H..U...N...T...E...R...O...N...Y...O..U..R....L..E..F...T. Demi-Human hunter on your left? What?" The dead seemed to be warning her about something. Before she could realize what had happened, she sensed a dark spirit behind her. Ragtime was NOW active. He made himself known. Without a word, he warded it off with a small rune he painted on the ground below him. "What the hell were you two doing? Trying to get yourselves kill" he cried. Lector shook a little finally seeing Ragtime for the second time now. "Well, you were silent and not talking to me. So I took on this job again, glad of you to drop in" she spoke. Ragtime pinched the bridge of his nose and gave a long sigh. He wasn't his usual joyful, chaotic self, but more so a grumpy stressful butt. "Look...I have a lot on my mind. Let's get you two out of here before things get ten times worse. Before we know it, Caspien would feed off your negative energy like before" he retorted. The chaotic spirit stared to walk away, but LeeAnn didn't move. Ragtime turned around.

"Come on, do I have to tell you twice" he hissed. LeeAnn stood still with Lector confused, but not moving from Lee's side. Ragtime stomped the ground with his paw. "LeeAnn, come here" he cried. The kitsune took a step back away from Ragtime, pissing him off more. "No." One word. All it took was one word to disobey. She was wondering why he wasn't controlling her to do as he spoke. Ragtime became more arrigvated before taking a sigh. There was silence between the three of them before anyone spoke up. Finally, Ragtime gave his reasoning. "I...I'm sorry. I don't want to loose you. Not like when I almost did after the battle with Solomon. I cannot loose you now, not to him" he spoke. LeeAnn looked terribly confused.

"Loose to whom, Ragtime" she asked. He looked away. "It's nothing...lets just get to finding this Demi-human hunter before it gets too late" he spoke. He turned around and lead them to the area where the hunter was suppose to be. LeeAnn followed him. SHe thought back to Enternal Nightmare being a threat to the guild and how she glossed it over. Ragtime paused and stared at her. "Kid, don't beat yourself up. Yes, you made yourself look stupid, but at least your doing something about it now. I see you training, not kid with me. The hunter should be around here somewhere, I can sense him" spoke Ragtime.

1012/2000

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath 2 [Quest: Lee] Empty Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Lee Nakamura
They grew closer with the lead of Ragtime. Every move he made they both grew tense. If Lee were smart enough, she would be able to know what the hell what was going on. Overall, it took a while to find the dark spirit. Ragtime paused and motioned his paw for the two of them to come towards him. "Look right there, that dark mass with purple glowing energy right there" he spoke. The dark spirit seethed with the dark energy that LeeAnn had shivered at the thought. The amulet around her neck glowed in response to the energy. Ragtime looked back. "Shit." He stared back at Lee seeing her grab her chest and falling to the ground. Caspien was trying to take over and she was left open. Ragtime seeped his energy into her slowly taking over her body. She become his vessel and was now in proper control of Caspien. "Lector, it's Ragtime talking through Lee. I need you to distract that spirit right there, while I get ready" he spoke.

The exceed gave a firm nod. Aera wings faded into a bright white color amongst teh darkness of the night. He flew high enough to make she he wasn't too close. Ragtime whispered something in an old language to dispute the darkness inside this spirit. It was a tongue not many used nowadays or very select groups used it. The anicnet words caused the spirit to pause and stare at Lee. Ragtime grew a smile and pulled out Sting. She leaped forward and slashed the dark spirit across the chest. Using her pointer finger, she casted a magic circle underneath the spirit that was two diameters in width. The spirit was too slow to react to the damage. She maintained it until it was the correct time. "Kid, this is a spirit filled with darkness similar to that of our friend, Caspien. Only the main difference is this one wanted to become corrupted, Caspien did not" he spoke. Lector flew higher to avoid the attack with the given signal. Lifting her pointer finger, a large firey explosion caused A-rank damage. The total damage given was around S-rank damage.. While the spirit was hindered with the elemented of surprise, Lee did two more slashes with Sting giving a total of two S-rank damages. She gave a glance back to see the dark spirit hissing as dark matter or fog-liek substance pouring out of his mouth. He had the look into his eyes of death and wanting to end it right here, right now at her. Death was nothign new to her as she welcomed it at once point. "Kill... you " he seemed to hiss at her. Ragtime had her clean out her ears clearly not interested. "Yeah, yeah, let's get this move on" he retorted back. He wanted to end the spirit as much as she wanted to.

The memory of Caspien flashed into their minds. She remembered how much pain he was in and ever since being seal away. He has tried endless times to overtake her body, but everytime was stopped by her and Ragtime. How much would it take for Caspein to become another unwanted parasite to her body? Was she attratched to those who loved to inflect pain upon her? She had not a single clue for that. More dark fog foamed out of his mouth like a rabid dog. She swing Sting in circle before taking another stance, with sword in hand and feet firmly planted onto the ground. "Well, you wanted to kill me right? COME AT ME" cried Ragtime. The choatic spirit seemed to be returning to his normal self with the normal hyena cackling. It was music to his ears and Lee's. The spirit seemed to vanish and reappeared behind Lee seemingly knocking her down to the ground. The kitsune was slammed down. She groaned at the pain, but had taken the hits even more painfully that normal. She pushed her hair back and smile. "Nice hit, my friend. Though, I have taken a lot more from lower life forms" cackled Lee. Unconiously, she was enjoy this, but Ragtime was in control by now. Preparing to take off for the next attack, her left foot was placed behind her right as hse lower her body ever so slightly. Putting more weight on one foot instead of hte other to prepare lift off. She pushed at the spirit with Sting pointed towards him, piercing him through the chest. Sting shown on the other end, purple fog leaked from the spirit's open wounds as it screeched. "Ragtime the Insatiablied. You will have to live what you have done to those who have suffered" croacked hte spirit. Something in Ragtime's mind snapped.

2150/2350:

1801/2000

Last edited by Lee Nakamura on Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#4Lee Nakamura 

What Lies Beneath 2 [Quest: Lee] Empty Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:33 pm

Lee Nakamura
The memory of Caspien flashed into their minds. She remembered how much pain he was in and ever since being seal away. He has tried endless times to overtake her body, but everytime was stopped by her and Ragtime. How much would it take for Caspein to become another unwanted parasite to her body? Was she attratched to those who loved to inflect pain upon her? She had not a single clue for that. More dark fog foamed out of his mouth like a rabid dog. She swing Sting in circle before taking another stance, with sword in hand and feet firmly planted onto the ground. "Well, you wanted to kill me right? COME AT ME" cried Ragtime. The choatic spirit seemed to be returning to his normal self with the normal hyena cackling. It was music to his ears and Lee's. The spirit seemed to vanish and reappeared behind Lee seemingly knocking her down to the ground. The kitsune was slammed down. She groaned at the pain, but had taken the hits even more painfully that normal. She pushed her hair back and smile. "Nice hit, my friend. Though, I have taken a lot more from lower life forms" cackled Lee. Unconiously, she was enjoy this, but Ragtime was in control by now. Preparing to take off for the next attack, her left foot was placed behind her right as hse lower her body ever so slightly. Putting more weight on one foot instead of hte other to prepare lift off. She pushed at the spirit with Sting pointed towards him, piercing him through the chest. Sting shown on the other end, purple fog leaked from the spirit's open wounds as it screeched. "Ragtime the Insatiablied. You will have to live what you have done to those who have suffered" croacked hte spirit. Something in Ragtime's mind snapped.

He grew more and more angier with his attacks with the spirit. It was too much that the opponent begged for him to stop. He twisted the sword and stabbed him again. Before he could, it was too late. LeeAnn saw what he had done. Lector did to. The anger that was revealed through LeeAnn's body was scary. The spirit smiled. "Just like the rumors have said, you're impossible to satisfy" he laughed. He disappeared and vansihed. Finally hte land around the area seemed to lighten a bit being unchained from the spirit's possession. Ragtime heaved as he breathed, Lector's eyes revealed fear while he flew to the ground. "Ragtime...are you okay" Lector managed to ask. Ragtime didn't respond, only his heavy breathing. "Ragtime...let's get home...maybe a nice long walk would calm you down" he spoke. Ragtime turned away thinking about what the spirt had said. His reputation was starting to haunt him like the land was itself. No matter what he did, he could shake that feeling off. His gaze finally turned to Lector's. "Just some beef with someone, don't worry too much about it now. Right now, I really just want to be alone" he spoke. LeeAnn's body went limp as she fell to the ground with Ragtime finally gone.

2013/2000

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum