Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Picking Flowers [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Picking Flowers [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:03 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo was on a roll with peaceful jobs - the happy monk's current job involved picking rare, delicate flowers within the woods. The purpose of the flowers was to make medicine - Poropo's employer is a priest who not only knows religion but also medicine. The priest is a kind man whom Poropo respected as more than just a fellow religious man - the priests knowledge of different cultures stunned the monk.

"He did not know of the Iron Deity...but he knew of other things - a commendable man of many talents," muttered Poropo to himself as he waddles through the forest in search of special flowers.

The forest was getting darker as the monk made his way through - Poropo only stopped to inspect a flower every now amd again, but not the flower he was tasked with picking. Poropo contin mued to mutter to himself about this job, "A rare flower indeed - I cannot even find imitations, hah hah hah!"

The trek through the forest was long and difficult, but at least non-violent - there was no sign of bears, wolves, or snakes. The happy monk was able to let his guard down and focus entirely on seeking flowers to deliver back to the kind priest.

"I am starting to forget how the flower is supposed to be colored - is he center of the flower red or are the petals supposed to be red? Maybe the other way around?" Poropo was entirely overthinking this simple job - the rarity of this flower would make clear to the monk the outstanding appearance of his target within an otherwise dark forest.

"Wait, is that the flower over their?" Poropo waddled over to a bush which had a familiar color scheme - a red center with orange petals. Poropo thought for a bit about what the priest told him concerning the picking method for this delicate flower.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Picking Flowers [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 am

Poropo Poproporp
"I need to be careful...for more than one reason...how unfortunate...I thought this job would be painless..." While mumbling to himself, Poropo was attempting to pick all the flowers on the small bush growing under the shade of a tree - a strange bush to require shade rather than light. Poropo felt strange thinking about a living being requiring not sunlight but darkness to thrive - the same can be said about moss, but the careful monk's target was a bush.

Poropo picked one flower at a time - the mkno moved slowly through the deepest part of the bush in order to avoid the thorns and reach the most important part of the flower. The priest specified the medicine was made using all of the flower, so the more of the flower was picked then the more medicine could be made for the priest's community.

Poropo was more than happy being careful - the thorns were sharp and caused swelling, a fact the bruised monk discovered recently. Thankfully, Poropo obtained all the flowers he needed and some extra - more flowers meant more medicine. Poropo began the long waddle back to reach the priest and hand over the flowers, "I think today was a great success - I have all the flowers and then some, hah hah hah!"

500/500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum