Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baska - No Stone Unturned [Solo] [D-Rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Baska - No Stone Unturned [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:04 pm

Jin Takayama †
A heavy blow rained down as the man crumbled to the ground just beside the white barn, Jin standing over him with a radiant golden aura. A few more body lay around him as his hands were practically painted in blood. His breathing eased as one of the men got up, limping over towards another downed individual. His face was hardly recognizable as he spoke in a frenzied tone. “We need to get the hell out of here. We can’t beat this monster.” The men lay in front of him were bounty hunters who thought they’d gain some money and a little bit of fame if they took down Jin. With the promise of riches on their minds, they attempted to ambush Jin as he trained in the farmlands. Unfortunately for them, Jin was already in a foul mood. He needed an outlet to let out some aggression. They were the unlucky volunteers. Wordlessly, Jin holds up his right arm as an orb of energy begins to form inside. Bigger and bigger it grew as the terrified man starts to stumble backwards. “Let him go Jin, it’s time.” Izumi’s voice rang out. Jin quickly glances to his right as he sees Izumi standing there with a bag on her back. Jin lets out a disgusted growl before the orb slowly dissipates, the man using what remaining energy he has left to round up his unconscious comrades before slowly departing. Jin slows his breathing as his hair slowly returns to its jet-black coloring. “You were going to let them go anyway weren’t you? I noticed that, despite their injuries, none of them were dead.” Izumi asks inquisitively. “They were formidable enough to force me to transform. Letting them go means they’ll come back. Hopefully with more people this time around. I won’t be able to reach my own goal at my current level.” Izumi nods as she waves Jin over, fully understanding his thirst for vengeance.

WC: 325

#2Jin Takayama † 

Baska - No Stone Unturned [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:05 pm

Jin Takayama †
As he sits down and drinks the water she provided, she recants the instructions they received from Mattoro three days prior. The three contractors would arrive in Baska to discuss new plans now that the mine had collapsed. This would be the first time since the mine’s initial opening that all three men would be in the same place at the same time. Their job was a simple one. Find each of the contractors and obtain a physical description of them and see how they act. They had the option of either tailing each individual and obtaining the descriptions that way or locating the meeting place and finding the members there. Jin, and surprisingly enough Izumi, opted for the harder of the two options; finding the meeting place by any means necessary. Jin preferred this route as espionage was not his strong suit. It helped that he already knew where to look. One of the miners who escaped the collapse was in the area. The recent loss of employment took a bit of a toll on him as he spent the last few days drinking himself into a drunken stupor. During these moments, he would rant about the contractors would be arriving to ‘make things right’ and that he would be front and center to give them a piece of his mind. He was the target.

WC: 226
TWC: 551

#3Jin Takayama † 

Baska - No Stone Unturned [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:07 pm

Jin Takayama †
The two made their way inside the barn that they got permission from Cain to use, seeing the now captured and restrained man slumped in a corner. His face was swollen thanks to the barrage of blows he took from Jin the night before during his capture. He glanced at the two as they made their way inside, a glazed over look in his eyes. Izumi walks over and pats his face with a wet cloth, removing some of the dried blood upon it. “Thanks again for the information. Sorry Jin had to get a little rough with you. If it makes you feel any better, he was holding back.” The man grunts, probably attempting to repeat some of the expletives from the previous night, but stops as he sees Jin approach. Izumi gets up and stretches before turning towards the exit once more. “Don’t worry. After we’re done, we’ll be sure to let someone know where you are.” “And if the information you gave is wrong, I’ll be back to finish what I started.” Jin interjects, sending a wave of fear rushing over the man. The man furiously shakes his head as the two exit the barn. “Come on big guy. Let’s head to the town square.

WC: 208
TWC: 759

#4Jin Takayama † 

Baska - No Stone Unturned [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Jin Takayama †
The two of them sat perched on a rooftop, calmly observing the building mentioned by their ‘informant’. A few minutes had passed and, outside of just your typical random people, the contractors hadn’t shown up. Both Jin and Izumi were becoming irritated by the lack of action. “I’ll kill him…” Jin mutters while Izumi sighs. “If he’s cost us money, I’ll let you.” Jin gets up, ready to go back and end the man’s life before Izumi’s quiet yet sharp voice startles him. “Get down. Someone’s coming.” Jin hunches back beside Izumi as they view three men heading towards the building. The men lightly conversed with one another, barely audible to the duo listening in. The first man had an elderly appearance with his hair and beard entirely white. He wore a dark brown suit with matching shoes. His face was lined with visible wrinkles and his hazel eyes gave off a kind appearance. This man was identified as Kalaus. The second man wore a three-piece suit which consisted of a black blazer, pants and a waistcoat. His jet-black hair was slicked-back as angry expression was plastered on his face. This man was identified as Giroud. The final man had messy light brown hair which framed his face. He wore a white dress shirt with gray suit pants. A gray suit jacket slung casually over his shoulder brought out his near golden colored eyes. This man was identified as Frankan. The trio stood outside for a few moments before heading inside, leaving the duo alone once more. “I guess he gets to live a little longer.” Jin says after a few more moments of silence. “Don’t be too sad about it. Come on, let’s go inform Mattoro” she says with none of the former malice in her voice that she had just moments prior.

WC: 304
TWC: 1,063

#5Jin Takayama † 

Baska - No Stone Unturned [Solo] [D-Rank] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Jin Takayama †
The two of them make it back to the abandoned shack where they see Mattoro standing outside. Just as before, his eyes were focused on the now destroyed mine. His body tensed as he heard the approaching footsteps, only relaxing once he realized whose they belonged to. “I assume you found the meeting alright? Admittedly I was concerned when I heard that you had not accomplished any sort of surveillance until last night.” “We got it done. I told you I’d do whatever was necessary for you to accomplish your goal.” A rare smile spread across Mattoro’s face as he waves the two inside the shack to recount their findings. As they place themselves around the table, Mattoro removes a pen from his jacket pocket and begins writing down everything Izumi tells him about the three contractors they saw. Their clothing, their eye color, their movements, no detail was left untouched. Taking out a second pen from his jacket, Mattoro was able to perfectly recreate their faces on the paper. After confirming that they were in face the men that Jin and Izumi saw, his expression softens. He lets out a deep sigh and stands up, placing a pouch of jewels on the table as he does so. “Again, I thank you for this. We are one step closer to obtaining the revenge we so justly deserve.” He goes to shake Jin’s hand once more as Izumi counts the jewels behind them. “We’ll be heading out of Baska in the next few days. Things are getting too hot for us right now and Izumi thinks it best we go away for a bit. When you are ready to execute the next step to your plan, we’ll be back.” Mattoro excitedly shakes Jin’s hand once more before the duo exit the shack. “We’ll get our things and head out. Where are we going?” Jin asks inquisitively. “Do you like the water?

WC: 320
TWC: 1,383

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum