Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enlisted [Private|Joining RK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khalfani † 

Enlisted [Private|Joining RK] Empty Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:40 am

Khalfani †
The line awaiting evaluation to join the Rune Knights of Fiore was surprisingly short, Bryson noticed as he stroked his arm. There were only 3 more people in front of him. Amen Ra's rays of sunlight beamed all over the city and with his cloak on it made the little Desiertan very hot. When the second person was done, the third person stepped up. Out of the entire line it seemed like Lil B was the youngest. Impressed by himself, he smirked. The paperwork seemed easy enough and by the end of it you put into the system and in a few days they'd call you in to start as a page- not even a knight. When the second person was done, Bryson stepped up. Immediately the facilitator behind the table raised their brows.

"A child? The last child we had was Tempris, if I recall correctly. She was something else that kid. Anyway, what's your name, where are your parents, and why are you here?" The blonde haired man asked.

Lil B pulled his hood down. His golden orbs looked the Knight directly in his orbs. Quickly Bryson glanced at the ground before speaking. "My name is Bryson, I'm twelve. My parents are dead, and I'm here because I need refuge in protection. I'm willing to serve this country in order to gain that." he said coldly. For a moment there was silence and in that split moment a baby wave crashed into the back of the boat directly behind the Rune Knights. The blond, muscular knight just watched Bryson. Everything Bryson spoke was true. "I see. You kids are intense these days. Well..I'm sorry about your parents. Lucky for you, we hardly reject kids. Here, sign these..." The knight collected the papers on the table and placed them together order. "One signature on each page. When you're done hand it back. In a few days you'll either be visited by a Lieutenant or captain, or summoned to the capital."

Last edited by Lil B on Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total

#2Khalfani † 

Enlisted [Private|Joining RK] Empty Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:13 am

Khalfani †
Bryson nodded and took the papers, and walked off to the side so that the next person could step up. Then, he began signing each sheet after thoroughly reading it. They asked about his magic, his medical conditions, and some things that he just either lied about or refused to fill in."It isn't wise to just throw your whole childhood away you know." Bryson looked up to see a long pink haired woman with matching eyes and long acrylic nails. "I'm a foreigner, I need to be safe." He said before looking down and continuing his writing. The woman was taken aback by the boy's statement. "Safe from what?" she asked warmly. "Doesn't matter, lady. You're asking way too many questions." Suddenly, the sheets of paper began melting as if they weren't paper at all. Bryson stood up quickly and took a fighting stance. "You're one of them." Although she didn't exactly look like a stellan bounty hunter, there was no way for Bryson to be sure. He had been on the run for so long, it made sense for his enemies to switch up their tactics. "Nope, I'm a Knight, but I wouldn't just allow you to join without thoroughly thinking it through." Bryson frowned. "Well, it's my final decision."

"Okay then." With his hands still in front of him, Bryson blinked curiously. "..." The woman laughed. "Come on, let's go had those sheets in." she smiled. Bryson raised an eyebrow, but it wasn't until she revealed her shoulder, showing her guild symbol did he believe her. "See this? It's my guild symbol. No reason to lie." Bryson nodded. Him and the woman walked back, where he handed his papers in and was given a stamp. The woman nodded. I'll see soon, so stick around for a few days." The lady said.

- Exit -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum