Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:59 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Astera has been giving Akuma a great experience this whole time, exploring this area, exploring the marketplace to try some local food, to look for some merchants, also strolling around Astera docks to gain information for his previous quest and help the people of this town get their fish back from the creature they believe is scaring the fish away from this town. The view of this town also will be a great memory for Akuma, because this stunning and amazing view from this town will surely be memorable for Akuma. But that is not the only rumor around here, there are other famous rumors in Astera that will be a good thing for Akuma to do. Akuma even heard these rumors a long time ago since he is in Oak City, the rumors have been spread all over the west fiore. The rumors are about a merchant in Astera who spends his time collecting beasts and a trophy as the reminder of those beasts. But this merchant doesn’t battle these beasts himself, but instead he sends mercenaries to complete the task for him for a generous amount of money for the mercenaries as long as they bring the trophy for him.

Wc:203/2000

#2Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:59 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
The rumors said that the merchant wants to end a scary terror from a beast that is terrorizing the cold and inhospitable wastelands to the north. But Akuma feels like these rumors can be taken care of later after the other issues, so after exploring Astera Akuma decided to take care of the other rumor before this one. And now is the time to take care of this rumor, Akuma already got well rested after helping the people of this town with the creature that scares the fish. This is a new day, a different day for Akuma to explore Astera from a different way, but before heading out his place, Akuma decided to go to the restaurant to have breakfast. He gets to the restaurant after he prepares himself, takes a shower, gets dressed and also sharpened his sword. In the restaurant Akuma can finally order the special menu here and taste the best food in town with fish as the main ingredient. After Akuma helps take care of the creature, this town has their economy getting better and better going back to normal and that’s a good thing for Akuma as now he can enjoy the meal that he couldn't try yesterday.

Wc:409/2000

#3Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:00 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
When the food gets to his table, Akuma is amazed by what he sees on the table. The food that is served on the table looks amazing, no wonder this has become the special menu in this restaurant. The cooked fish on the plate looks amazing, combined with the sauce surrounding that fish looks super tasty. That food smells so good, it feels like the whole room can smell this food with no effort. Akuma can’t wait any longer to try this food, so Akuma takes a spoon and then takes a bite and is shocked when he gets the taste from this food. The taste of the food is shocking for Akuma, the fresh taste from the fish brings the perfect taste of the ocean combined with the rich taste from the sauce that brings a lot of spice and herbs in it’s flavour. Every bite that he takes brings out a different dominant flavour from the spices in the sauce but not too much and not overpowered the freshness from the fish. Akuma is amazed by every bite he takes from that dish, and this makes him think that it was worth it to spend his time helping the people of this town taking care of the creature earlier.

Wc:622/2000

#4Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:00 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
After he gets satisfied with his breakfast, Akuma heads out from his inn and starts walking to the marketplace. He’s heading there to gain more information about the rumors he heard earlier, the rumor about the merchant who hired people to collect beasts and trophies for him to then claim those trophies for his name. As Akuma walks heading to the marketplace, he observes the area around, looking at the architecture of the building that still amazes him, and the structure of this town is still new for him. Every turn in this town still brings a surprise for Akuma, and this experience is precious for him. When he arrives at the marketplace, he starts strolling around visiting merchants, asking for information and buying some stuff to show the good intentions to the merchants. He went from one merchant, buying some snacks and asking for information and then going to another one doing the same thing to gain information. He did this several times gaining more information slowly but surely one by one. After strolling around, Akuma gains more detailed information about this merchant that hires people for hunting beasts down for trophies. The name of that merchant is Gallard.

Wc:823/2000

#5Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:01 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Gallard is a merchant settled in Astera. Despite being a merchant, Gallard invested more time in collecting beasts, or at least a trophy reminding him of the beast. He doesn't battle these beasts himself but instead sends out mercenaries to complete the task for him for a generous sum of money as long as they bring a trophy for him. This time he wants to end a terror from a beast named Barrang. Barrang is a 5 meter tall creature that burrows itself into the ground and eats humans. No one knows actually what Barrang looks like because no one has survived to tell the tale. Rumors say it bears claws, teeth, a darker purple coloration, solid luminescent red eyes, and visible scales and spikes. Barrang is said to live near the outskirts of Astera. The rumors said that the merchant wants to end a scary terror from a beast that is terrorizing the cold and inhospitable wastelands to the north. With all the information he gathered he goes to see Gallard and apply for this quest, if the rumor is true. As he walks around the marketplace, he asks almost everyone in that area about where to find or meet this merchant named Gallard until he finally gets the location and gets there straight away.

Wc:1040/2000

#6Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:01 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
When he arrives at the Gallard house, the house doesn’t look grand from the outside of the gate, but the house does look big. Behind that gate, Akuma can see two guys standing strong holding weapons looking at Akuma. Those guys are the guards of this house, the house of Gallard. Akuma approaches the gate, approaching those two guards asking to see Gallard, their boss. “What are you doing here? Tell us what you need here or we might need to harm you.” says one of those guards to Akuma. “I need to see your boss, tell him that someone who will bring his best trophy for him wants to meet him and make a deal about it” answers Akuma. After hearing what Akuma’s said, one of those guards walks in and gets to Gallard to say what Akuma’s said to them, while the other guard stays near the gate watching for Akuma. A few minutes after that, this one guard that is watching Akuma for the time opens the gate and tells Akuma to get in saying that Gallard wants to meet him and talk about the deal so Akuma walks in that gate and walks into that house.

Wc:1243/2000

#7Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:02 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
The house is big and Akuma is guided by one guard to meet with Gallard the merchant and talk about the deal. It takes a few minutes for them to arrive in front of a big door, behind that door Gallard is waiting for Akuma after he heard what Akuma said about bringing back the best trophy for him which he knows what Akuma means is the trophy from Barrang. The guard who guides Akuma all the way there opens that big door and reveals the inside of that room where Akuma can see Gallard with the other guard who got here earlier to tell Gallard about Akuma wanting to meet him to make a deal about Barrang and the trophy that Akuma promises. As the door opens, Akuma walks in as the guard guides him to get in there. "Welcome to my humble place, please come here and let's talk about the deal." Says Gallard as Akuma walks into that room approaching Gallard. Akuma keeps quiet for a while, before Gallard feels awkward and tells Akuma to take a seat “Pardon me please take a seat so we can talk about this deal and the details of my request more comfortably.”

Wc:1446

#8Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:02 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
"I heard that you need a guy to kill Barrang and take a trophy for you to claim it on your name, and I heard that you’re willing to pay a good amount of money for that. So I am here to make that deal with you. I believe that your man right there told you about what I said and it is true I will bring the trophy from Barrang for you to claim, depending on how much money you can offer.” Akuma starts talking about why he is here wanting to meet with Gallard. After hearing what Akuma said, Gallard looks interested in what Akuma offers him. “I think you need to know the details about my request before you really take the quest, I will tell you more about it. I need you to kill Barrang, I think you already heard about that beast, a 5 meter tall creature that burrows itself into the ground and eats humans. No one knows actually what Barrang looks like because no one ever makes it back from meeting up with it, rumors say it bears claws, teeth, a darker purple coloration, solid luminescent red eyes, and visible scales and spikes.” Says Gallard.

Wc:1649/2000

#9Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:03 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
“Where can I find this beast? If the rumors about that beast are this big, people must know where exactly to find this beast. I’m not scared to have a battle with that beast if your money is enough to make me feel like it's worth it.” Akuma answered Gallard. “Barrang is said to live near the outskirts of Astera. About the reward, you don’t need to worry. I promise you that it will be worth it. As you know, all you need to do is take care of that beast and bring me back something from Barrang as a trophy for me to claim on my name and then you can claim the reward.” Says Gallard. “Make sure to prepare my money, it won't take that long for me to get your trophy and I’ll get back here to claim my reward for sure.” Says Akuma as he stands up from the chair and walks out of that room and out of that house of Gallard. Akuma starts walking to the outskirts of Astera looking for Barrang the famous beast, and it’s surprising when Akuma arrives there, a giant beast is there that seems like it’s waiting for Akuma to arrive.

Wc:1868/2000

#10Miyamoto Akuma † 

Barrang - Miyamoto Akuma [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:03 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
As Akuma gets close to that beast, Akuma can see that the giant beast is really looking at him and waiting for him to come closer, when Akuma gets in range, that beast starts running towards Akuma and then jumping towards Akuma and his big claws try to strike Akuma. But in a second Akuma lunges to the side at a speed of light and makes it look like Akuma is teleporting. Akuma then snaps his fingers causing a magic seal to appear and a really big magic circle appears 16 meters up in the sky. From that seal come out countless light shards in the shape of swords and rain down right on top of that beast named Barrang killing it instantly with that much sword light. Akuma walks toward what is left from that beast and looking for something for him to take back for Gallard, he then picks a tooth from that giant beast and brings it back with him to the house of Gallard. At the gate of that house, Gallard was already waiting for Akuma and his trophy from Barrang, and Akuma threw that giant tooth of Barrang in front of Gallard as his trophy, Gallard then threw a bag full of money as his reward for Akuma. Completing the quest, Akuma takes the bag of money and walks away from that house of Gallard.

Wc:2098/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum