Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:58 am

Jin Tatsumi
"I always thought it was a little strange to just want a portrait of yourself. At least have some people in there with you. Instead of just sitting," he remarked and laid down with his hands beneath his head. His gaze shifting from the clouds above to Mimi and back again.

"Yeah. I don't ever want to forget them," He rolled his head to the side, hiding the emotion on his face. "Most of them didn't make it." he could still feel the rush of battle around them. The screams and the fire that followed.

When he turned back he saw the intense focus on her face. It was warming to see that she cared so much about bringing life and passion into the painting of a memory that meant so much to the light mage.

"You're right. There is a lot to learn about people. So what is there to learn about you," he slid the question in, still kicked back on the lush green grass. "Where are you from... Why do you paint?" he asked changing his question to something more meaningful to know about.

#27Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Mimi
Considering a good ponder, of all people to mention that a loud too was the lady who generally did the painting of them."Mostly to bolster their own ego, With their own sense of entitlement to inflate it more."It was the best way for Miriko to mention it that way that, Then just calling people too egoistical and finding them mentioning other people breathing the air around them as an insult.

Miriko had her own way with words she knew the more basic ones and then more complex ones as well, Most likely because Miriko often seemed to even out the complexity of her language to the people around her.

Nonetheless Miriko was not a rude and crude person, she had seen a few things in her many times doing this."Too embrace the memories of past and never forgetting is a sign of respect."she mentioned to him, Then again even mentioning."But you can question weather or not it is going to eat away at your soul forever."Miriko believed there was a find balance between honour and being stuck upon something in an unhealthy manner, Which was just her being entirely honest about, As well as trying not to offend Jin either.

What could you learn from Miriko most likely a lot of things depending on how it was worded weather or not you honestly got an answer from her about it."I am from here,Just been across various lands with out being seen."It was a vague answer, but something nonetheless."I paint for it always just made me happy, It is what I have put the most effort into my life even being the basis of my magic."Painting for the love of painting was just about better of just the Miriko way of explaining it, While she slowing slightly to continue details with each person of mentions looks and defining features.

#28Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:49 am

Jin Tatsumi
"Sounds about right," Jin shook his head at the thought of pompous people enjoying their own image looming over them. He kept an eye on the painter, wondering just how many times those kinds of people got under her skin.

"Thanks. I never want to forget them. They saved my life," he added even though he was the one that came to them to help them, they all ended up bringing each other out of the fire. "Do you paint a lot of images of your own past?" he would ask to see if she had that same lingering connection with her own history that she painted for others. She showed some paintings of her past, but did her paintings dive more into her life, or the lives of those around her?

"I try not to think too hard about things like that. Just gotta keep moving. Although sometimes the past has a way of tracking you down." He gave a sheepish laugh at the last part.

"OOH, so you're a mage as well then. A very dark and mysterious woman after all," he rocked forward to sit upright, eager to hear about her magic style. Perhaps it would give even more insight into the type of person she was and how exactly a person used their magic said a lot about them.

#29Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Mimi
It was a good question to ask Miriko."I do, But most of them are hidden away from the public, Even if most people would not understand the meaning behind them, I value them as much as Alistair and my abilities to move my arms and see."It showed some things Miriko had a lot of things she viewed more important then money for her paintings. Just what these paintings and drawing could be, Might be locked away from the public eyes.

But at least there is always more to this conversation."I do also tend to paint of what happens around me sometimes as well."Miriko also mentioned since it did work both ways. She just painted a lot of things and it was just her normal in life.

But in some manner was Jin ready for the answer one of thing thing she asked, That she had not yet shown, How her magic works.It was something she was unsure if she was quiet ready to share."If you are entirely sure that is something you wish to know, Then allow me to show you."Miriko did almost sound like she had not considered it, But Jin was about to see something maybe most other could say that have yet too.

She looked at the painting she was working on for a moment. Then consider what she would do. Then tapping the painting plate the various she she had starting seemingly flowing upwards like a water fountain.

This as Miriko's doing even if minor, But there was always more to it, After all the paintings almost seemed to flow life water being guided by the ground to a larger body of water. But was moving towards Jin and as it did the shape of it changed to actual small snake size lizard beings with heads like dragons, Even then could call it a paint hydra. But it would continue stretching out towards Jin.

But it was just kind of the start of what she would show. All of the streams of paint then seemingly fused together and turn into a mass of paint that turned into the shape of the supper half of Mirko. Like it was some kind of a reflection of her for a moment.

Then it would just all go back to how it was before Miriko touched it. This all seemed to be have been under Miriko's control, the magic of flowing images. Jin also would realize Alistair was also watching what Miriko did with what she was doing in terms of controlling the paint.

#30Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:18 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"Some things are best kept personal," Jin added, agreeing with her that sometimes he too kept things hidden away from people, for sentimentality sake. And also because not everyone should know everything about another person. At least not right away.

"That's what I walk in on you painting, I think," he mentioned about her painting the scenery when he first came and spoke to her. Jin sat forward once more and folded his hands in his lap. "I'm sure," he said simply and waited for Mimi to do whatever it is she was going to demonstrate.

"Huh," Jin said with a smile and moved his feet away from the pool of painting magic that was slowly forming into a hydra-like creature. He examined the strange creature and leaned in, looking at it from as many angles as he could but being careful not to touch it. As the thing stretched out toward Jin more, he would reach his hand out to it.

"OH. It's a copy of you," he pronounced and stood up, looking the Miriko copycat in the eyes that still almost seemed to swirl with paint. it was only her upper half but it was amazing.

"That is an impressive skill you have there. I've never seen anything like it." He stopped reaching for it when it turned into Mimi as that may have been inapproriate. "can you use it to make paint stay on a canvas? Do you even need a brush?"

#31Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:19 am

Mimi
It seemed if anything Miriko has caught a bit more interest in terms of her skills, You learn a fair amount more of a person as you progress slowly in learning what they are like."To be fair with everyone around me, It will be common to see me painting more over my other hobbies."Which well, was fairly easy to guess, She was known as a painter more then anything else.  Maybe one of these days some one will see Miriko knitting or sewing something, But until  then painting is what most people will see from her, unless they caught her at home.

Even then, The mass of paint did change shape again this time to an object, Changing from a paint shape of Miriko it changed into a mixed coloured paint version of the sun as it was normally depicted in pictures and painting with the slightly triangular points slightly curved in various ways."I call it flowing images, Since it the manner I can shape it to be."Changing the painted mass to a jellyfish to just float there for a moment, It was like a mutli-coloured paint jellyfish that is harmless to any one around it.

With that actual question of if she needed a brush or not Miriko simply explained."I have not attempted to control any masses of paint with out a brush, I very well could I just do not know."Thinking about it did make her almost in some manner want to try it."For even actual spells I have to use, I have required a staff as a casting medium."It could entirely be a Miriko limitation at this point that she did not know, But there was not a rush to learn other wise either.

Then wanting to start her finishing details, The multi-coloured Jellyfish turned when perfectly back in place to the exact areas of were the paint had rested at,seemingly like it was never there to start with, With Miriko seemingly back to her normal and content way of filling in the details of the painting.

#32Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:32 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"Fair, painting does seem to be your driving passion," Jin responded as the paint was still dancing around taking shapes. It showed how much time and creativity she had put into her craft both on canvas and in spellcasting.

He watched it change from a sun and then into the form of a jellyfish that bobbed harmlessly in the air. He never fully reached out to touch the shape for fear that the images she was creating with it would burst.

"Flowing Images," he repeated softly. "A fitting name for it. Have you had it your whole life?" He asked, curious for a few more details about the wandering painter that he had somehow run into out on the roads.

"That was quite the show you put on," He remarked about the magical images she made as they slithered back into the place that they had come from. It was like it all never happened.

"Seems you've let me distract you from your hobby a little bit." He added with a smile as the woman turned back to finish her painting. He rocked up and onto his feet as she was finishing the painting. His arms reached to the skies with a big stretch, feeling the warmth on his palms.

"My own magic is not so glamourous looking as that."

#33Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pm

Mimi
It was her passion and hobby but there was also more to it in some manner as well, She would explain it to Jin as well."It is more interesting to bring a picture of life. Sewing and knitting is fairly boring to watch."Even at least the pencil drawing were a bit more plain but easily able to have some one actually be interested in it."Unless some one wants to see me knit a blanket for a full day,Then that is entirely up to them."Miriko mentioned it because everyone did work differently she would not judge if some one ever did.

"I might have."stopping her painting for a moment to ponder she wanted to think over when the first spark of magic ever showed up for her. But she did not come up with an answer with an exact year."I could like to think so, I was never interesting in learning magic right away in my younger years...I was more worried about trying to reach the canvas."Trying to picture a small tiny girl with less stylish hair, not as fancy clothing not able to touch a canvas with a brush.

Nonetheless Miriko would continue to finish up the painting, he was not too distracting."I am use to it, You learn to adjust after fair of amount of time, Only when some one touches things does it get much."She must have been speaking from experience with that mention.

Miriko was not all about the beauty of the world, There was always something in some manner to mention."I am for making things pretty and interesting, Not all magic is meant for that."Miriko mention. Stopping the painting for a moment she would point to one of the faces she completed for the painting."Your magic is meant for them, so to say."Miriko mentioned, Each mage had their own points and things meant for their magic. Since Miriko was not much of the out there field magic it was simple to think her magic was more stylish. Alsitair would finally show up again, sitting quietly behind Miriko to watch the painting's progress.

#34Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:16 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin let out a small laugh, "Yes. I suppose I would rather watch painting." The light mage put a hand to his chin in thought. "Well. You know I wouldn't mind watching you knit a blanket if I knew it was for me," he said more as a joke than anything, knowing that they may one day be traveling together and they would have some time to kill.

"A cute image," he replied thinking about her reaching for the canvas as a small child. "So you've always wanted to paint then?" He asked, wondering how nice it was to have found something she enjoyed so early on in life.

"Someone touched the canvas before you finished huh," he pondered out loud. He was a mischievous man at times, but even he wouldn't just snatch a canvas while someone was working. Not on purpose anyway.

Jin peeked over her shoulder once more to see the painting. It was a finely crafted image of one of the elves he traveled with. "Yeah...It was," he smiled at the work and the memory that it invoked. The smile faded as a solemn memory rain back across his mind. He looked away and cleared his throat, hoping that he turned before Mimi could see it. Not wanting her to think the painting made him sad.

"I can't wait to see the finished thing," he replied and sat laid back down in the grass with his eyes closed, still holding a conversation with her and listening to the answers of his questions.

"They look almost real,"

#35Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:40 am

Mimi
Some one was that interesting in something so boring? That was entirely different."I promise you, even if it is something made of you it is boring because the process is just slow."Miriko would not mention right away she did not have the materials for blankets, she did not craft them often because there were not requested often."They aren't my most popular of things I could create, There are far more requested things of me."Which was an easily guessed comment considering she was mainly a painter, At least Miriko always made herself useful in different things.

If Miriko's life went as planned, she most likely would have ended up fairly different."I just enjoyed the arts, I just also was well behaved enough keep it controlled to small books and pencils to start with."So could picture an even smaller Miriko drawing horrible shapes that would just slowly form."Paints and canvas' were a rarity where I was younger, Just happen in the end I knew what I wanted to do."Alas she seemed to be finishing the painting's final details.

Could only assume touching the canvas before it was done was more a of a things that bother Miriko because she did not want anything moving while she was working on then, it needed to be where she placed it for a reason."Needless to say, Some poor fool had an arm sprout out of a painting I was working on that look as if it had claws of a demon, before being returned to it's place."Given what Jin had learned of Miriko's magic, She did little with a power that could do a fair amount. Maybe it was just due to her nature being far more peaceful, But one could assume if Miriko ever seemed to fixate her power into something that was not just paintings, It could be interesting or scary.

If they almost looked real, Then Miriko was doing her job right, Which was her intention."It is a great homage to them, It is something I would only wish people did to remember their close ones."She then stopped her painting then put her brush down."For people often seem to never really consider how valuable these things are, until they think about it years later."Sounding like Miriko saw and witness many things.

Getting up from where she was sitting, Miriko was done her painting, Offering the chair she sat in to Jin to look at the completed painting from where she thought."Look it over to make sure your are happy with it."After all you could do many things but always had to be sure.

#36Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:23 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin tilted his head back to laugh. "I suppose I didn't think about how slow that process really was," he couldn't imagine actually watching someone knit a whole garment for the entire time. Unless it was done with magic. "What is usually requested," he asked. His old self would have slid in some snarky comment at the wording but it didn't occur to him now.

"Oh," jin gave a nervous smile, thinking about the demon arm coming out of the painting. "I suppose you can be a pretty scary person sometimes." he thought about her using her magic for all manner of mischief and fright, but that didn't seem like the kind of person she was.

"Thanks," He said and took a step towards the offered seat. It felt almost intrusive to sit in the painter's chair. Bu that was a feeling that faded quickly as the light mage climbed into the sit. He rested his chin in his hand and leaned towards the painting. His eyes scanned the inches of the canvas as if he was reliving the moment itself.

"Most of the people in this painting are dead. We fought for freedom here and it costs us all. But they can live on like this," the paladin said in a more somber and serious tone than he had used before. The painting touched his heart, thinking about his allies of the past. "As a healer, I hate violence but often find myself called to the battlefield to save lives. And in turn become a part of the fight.

He rocked back in the chair and planted his feet firmly on the ground. "It is a masterpiece. Thank you Mimi. How can I repay you for this?"

#37Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Mimi
It was a simple question, in which Miriko would honestly give a bit more in depth of an answer."Mostly paintings:The value of a such creations always seems to be of wanting."That was not it however there was always more."Secondary is pencil drawings, Third is clothing related matters between repairs and quotes for custom dresses."It was no one right away mentioned but to think given the detailed Gothic dresses Miriko wore, It might be interest to know she got asked about them a lot, In some way most likely easy to piece with that mention, Miriko made these dresses herself.

Scary? Miriko could agree."I could only disagree with the choice of words, Rather intention, Intimidating could be a bit better."Miriko never seemed to want to come off as scary, Because that is not how you made it as an artist, Sure she made herself a bit more out there with being a bit more dressed with an interesting hair style and well made dark dresses."I just have abilities and tools I can use when I need."But if Jin wanted to think Miriko scary, Then it was still entirely on him,Miriko only just tried to get him to change his mind slightly.

If anything it was good to keep these things in memory."To complete your memorial to them, It something that even with in it's sadness it delightful to me."It was the best way she could explain it with out trying to sound crude about it, Since seeing these chances always made Miriko happy.

It was always sometimes just hard trying not to seem like you found delight in other's suffering when you just enjoyed helping people be at peace and enjoy memories with out lingering upon them in horrible ways, When price came up Miriko just simply said."You owe nothing for this, The nature of the picture and it's story I view more important then any coin."This was entirely true, Miriko was learning and finding out interesting things about people. She could make up lose money and time another time.

#38Jin Tatsumi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:26 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Jin looked at his own attire when she mentioned clothes and being able to make repairs. All of his garments seemed to be in good working condition though. At least for now. But she did seem like a really talented person with all of those skills. "Seems you have a lot of ways to make money on the road. I only have one," he said with a smile, not sad about his decision to focus on one thing though. He was happy with his choice but impressed that she had so many avenues she could go down.

"do you make your own clothes?" he asked, looking at the intricate dress that she wore. "Intimidating huh? Fair enough," he shrugged at her particular use of words but it didn't matter much to him which she chose. People would take it how they wanted to. "I find you more sweet than scary. But maybe that's because I've stayed on your good side so far," he said.

"Thank you," Jin nodded with a sincere look and lifted the painting from its easel. He looked around and ran his hand through his hair, thinking about how he would transport the painting, "You don't happen to have a way to shrink and enlarge this do you?" He asked more of a joke than anything. He would find a way to transport it.

"Oh. You are too kind. At least let me give you this," he reached into his herbal bag and took her hand in his. He rolled a small potion bottle into her palm. "It's a cure-all. Headache, stomach ache, nausea, runny nose...you name it.

#39Mimi 

A Stellar View of Stella's Nature.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:18 am

Mimi
That she did, But would easily mention."There is nothing wrong with only have one trick, After all for the longest time these skills I never attempted to market, I just used them for things I would do save money."That and she did not try to socialize much, Just make things and improve on making them."Sometimes it is better to be good enough for one thing to help with the other things you might need to do."Miriko viewed it as a market of even exchange as well, So often times she traded things or made things for the need of getting something else.

Well Miriko was use to making her own clothing because well, She needed too for a long time, It just became something normal for her, Then again most likely because too many dress makers would charge a fair amount for such dresses she wore even the one she wore before him cost a fair amount of money."Fairly often I do yes. Sewing, Knitting and tailoring are all interesting things to teach yourself...At least in my view."Most likely took a lot of time for that but if she spared it with her drawings and paintings, Not many would complain.

Patting him on the shoulder Miriko answer was simple."I do not, I can only carry my vast amount of supplies because of Alistair."It was a simple answer he would manage most likely."If not for him, I could not carry so many canvas, paints, books, pencils, blankets,my staff and whatever else I need for my travels."Alistair sounds like he got a lot of work, But seemed to be a happy lazy cattian, As if looking at back him he had settled into taking a nap long a go.

But what was given to her would be helpful."Well, I do in fact have a fair amount of use for this, Thank you."With that Miriko picked up and packed away all of things she had here and left on Alistair to wherever she would end up next, Most likely whatever caught her interest next,But seeing a tall leaving on a giant talking cat even giving a wave good bye to him, Was most likely something surely interesting to Jin.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum