Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Hades Cult [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Joyo 

Red Hades Cult [Quest] Empty Mon May 24, 2021 5:25 am

Joyo

Ariael found himself leaning against a wall next to a door that led into a bar. A puff of smoke slowly escaped from his mouth as he took in the landscape of Dahlia City. He watched as many individuals entered and exited the bar. He was scouting for the person that would be his victim today. As he watched he would come to sense someone staring at him causing him to look down to his left. There he would see an old man dressed in a vibrant red cloak. A small smirk would appear on his face as he would say "I hope you don't have anyone spying on me."

"I know of all in Dahlia no matter the day or night. Like I said last time, I have a job for you. There is a member of my group that has gone rogue and plan to reveal our secrets. Kill him for him and your pay will be beautiful." said the heretic. Taking one last puff of the cigarette, Ariael would throw it to the ground and put it out with the tip of his shoe. He would simply nod at the man and would hear what else he had to say. A description would be gave of the man and how he could be found. Nodding, Ariael would make his way along the streets of Dahlia to proceed with his hunt.

As he walked, he would come across a group of individuals who were out partying. Walking up to them he would say "Hey have you seen anyone in a red cloak? I'm suppose to be meeting them for drinks at the pub, but I think I'm lost. I was suppose to meet him somewhere around here." The drunken party would laugh at Ariael and would point him in a direction where he could only assume where the rogue heretic would be located. Thanking them, Ariael would begin walking in the pointed direction and resuming his search.

It didn't take long for him to catch sight of the red cloak dragging along the ground. He decided to waste no time with this one and would break out into a full run. After getting within a couple feet of the man, Ariael would jump towards him and tackle him to the ground. The impact dazed the man and Ariael would use that to his advantage. Grabbing the man by his legs, he would drag him into the nearest ally as he pleaded for his life. With a swift motion he would break the man's neck and would pull a knife from his pocket. With his own handy work, he would sever the man's head from his neck and would leave the scene quickly.

Head in hand, he would make his way back to the old man where he would gift him the head and be on his way, jewels in hand. One more job and he would be done with Dahlia. Maybe the last one would be cleaning a bar?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum