Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Sat May 01, 2021 12:01 am

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter was drinking blood in a field, he was in the boska outskirts. Gunter was surrounded by flowers, after the bandit raid, Gunter noticed this spot on his way back into town. Thats when he decided to come back here too clear his head. It had been a while since he had a moment to relax, as he began too rest his head on the ground, looking up at the sky, he thought about his journey up too this point.

It all went flashing through his mind, The Raid of Penumbral Guard, The Raid of Fariy Tail, The Torture he went through in prison, it saddened him. However because of the cool breeze, the sound of the flowers swaying in the wind, the birds chirping, it all just melted away.

His unbeating heart calmed for the first time in awile. It was as if Gunter fell asleep, lost in a state of absolute bliss, However in reality, he simply dulled out everything, except the true peace he experienced on this day.

A smile formed on his face, true absolute peace, he thought to himself it truly was all he craved.

#2Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Sat May 01, 2021 10:46 pm

Destin E
Destin could see a figure in the fields beyond the house from his balcony; a figure that looked awfully familiar if he focused on it. Destin slowed his movements, too distracted by the distant shape to continue toweling off his head. It was the new... friend... from earlier that day.

He grinned, tossing the damp towel over a nearby chair and cleanly leaped over the railing. He landed softly on an awning below, then dropped to the stone path beneath. It was a straight shot from there across the fields to where he had seen Gunter fall backwards into the flowers, and Destin was careful not to make any loud noises as he snuck up.

Destin turned about and collapsed backwards next to Gunter, so that his head fell beside the other man's. He basked in the feeling of warm grass beneath his bare shoulder blades for a moment before turning his head to look at Gunter, a mysterious sparkle in Destin's eyes.

#3Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Günter Von Wolf

As Gunter slept in the grass, he began too notice an unusual smell. His nose wiggles as the aroma tickles his senses. The fragrance smells like his home, this would be back when he was a boy in the city of Basco.

Gunter would turn on his side and extend his hand to feel somthing soft, wet, and smooth. Thats strange he thought to himself, Gunter remembered that it didnt rain today, so theres no reason for the wet feeling on his fingers.

Gunter would begin opening his eye's, only too find himself staring at the Destin the sexy man from the other day. He also noticed his hand was around Destin's neck, Gunter stared at Destins sparkling Eyes lost in his gaze, for a second he thought this was a dream. Gunter put his thumb on Destin's bottom lip to feel how soft they were. Gunter suddenly felt hungry this caused him too licked his lips. Gunter would trace his fingers down Destin's neck onto his chest before sitting up to drink.

As he begin too sit up, he really wanted to dig into this seductive half naked man beside him, however he stayed off his lust for now. As Gunter leaned up against the tree, he picked up his glass of blood and finished off the rest. A drop of blood tricked down his chin, as he put the glass down.

He would then look at the destin, Then say in a very soothing voice, "So what are you doing here." Gunter would quickly rotate his body to be partaly ontop of the seductive man before saying "Do you want me to keep you entertained" With a smile on his face. The night sky above Gunter was glittering with star's, this caused Gunters crimson eyes to stand out even more then normal.

#4Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Destin E
Destin watched with a furrowed brow as Gunter downed the last of his glass, the red liquid much too familiar for Destin's tastes. He'd been enjoying himself, up until that. There really was no denying the man was a vampire, but at least the man had the self-respect to not drink directly from the tap, so to speak.

To act or not to act, Destin, that is the question.

He chastised himself for being so quick to judge the man when for all he knew, it was just wine and the man was just an exceptional mercenary. Just wine. Nothing important to see there. There was a dozen reasons for why Gunter had been reaching for his throat.

The bright smile Destin gave the man as he loomed over him masked the internal conflict, but the war wasn't over yet. Knowing that his decades of training would betray his rationality, the hunter lifted up and swiftly threw the vampire off balance. It was Destin's turn to loom above Gunter now, but rather than seductively hovering, he kissed Gunter's neck with a forlorn softness before he began to whisper.

"It would be so much easier if I had the benefit of the doubt, but you just have to keep airing it in my face."

When Destin lifted away, straddling Gunter's hips with one arm on either side of the vampire's head. His brow furrowed deeply, staring deep into the man's eyes but not seeming to see anything at all. Destin's right hand lifted, gently brushing away the blood from Gunter's lips.

"Here I am trying to escape vampire stories and find myself thrust neck deep into another one."

Destin's fingers trailed across Gunter's neck in the same way that Gunter's fingers had trailed across his. A heavy sigh escaped the hunter's lips before he hung his head. A moment later and he tossed himself to the side, lying in the grass beside Gunter agian, with one finger left on the man's lips as though he were hushing him.

"At least one of us has the human decency not to contemplate murder on a first date."

#5Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 03, 2021 9:32 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter looked at Destin after he had gotten off of him, he smiled with fangs showing, the emotion on his face was that of pure arousal. He would then say to Destin "clearly you have a bit of a disdain for my kindred, theres no need to worry i don't kill innocent's unless its for a cause."

Gunter reaches over and puts his hand's under Destin's arm's, dragging him toward Gunter till he is sitting against Gunters chest. Gunter's left arm embraced Destin wraping around his waist, while his right hand made its way up around his throat. Gunter rested his chin on Destin's right shoulder, before wispering into his ear "If you want me dead, then do it. That being said, personally I would prefer to not have you as an enemy, id rather have you as somthing else."

Gunter would tighten his grip slightly around Destin's neck in a sexual nature before speaking again "My name is Günter Von Wolf, I was born in bosco, i am of Noble birth, I have lost everyone i cared about. That being said you probably want too know if im a monster, well the answer is.....Yes."

Gunter would watch to see Destin's reaction, he let his words sink in for a moment before removing his hand from Destin's neck. Using his Right hand he would turn Destin's head toward him, Gunter is now looking Destin in the eye's. After a breaf moment Gunter would Kiss Destin on the lip's. His lips where soft, warm, totaly arousing, and if Destin showed an interest too continue Gunter would proceed to make out with Destin. If destin pushes away at any point Gunter would not Resist.

#6Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Destin E
Destin did not resist Gunter's close embrace, although he did make a muffled sound of disgruntled confusion. He didn't make any sound or obvious reactions, but as Gunter's hand wrapped around his neck the hunter reached up to brush his knuckles across the vampire's temples.

The furrow in Destin's brow only tightened as Gunter whispered. He was right, in all things, though he wished the vampire hadn't mentioned death of innocents at all. Destin cursed himself inwardly at his failure to abandon the teachings of his past. Gunter truly hadn't done anything to convince Destin that he was anything other than innocent - so far.

Gunter's kiss tempted his thoughts to a different head, try as the bias might to drown it out. Destin's left hand, still draped over the vampire's shoulder from only moments earlier, reached up agian and held Gunter's head, pulling him into the kiss with gentle force. The hunter leaned in, still tasting the blood on Gunter's lips. Surprisingly, Destin found it didn't bother him in the slightest - it wasn't as if blood in his mouth was a foreign concept to him.

Destin pulled away to breathe, adjusting in Gunter's lap as he did so. With his left arm now wrapped around the vampire's shoulders and his right hand tangling in the short dark hair, Destin faced Gunter and spoke using the vampire's own words.

"My name is Destin Eaves, formerly a Lécuyer. I was born in Minstrel, I am of noble birth. I have lost those I cared about." Destin gave him a cheeky grin, though the sentiment wasn't entirely reflected in his eyes. "That being said, you probably want to know if I'm a monster."

Destin leaned forward, whispering in Gunter's ear.

"Well the answer is..."

The hunter kissed Gunter's neck agian, harsher this time, with the intent of leaving a mark over his jugular vein.

"Yes."

#7Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Wed May 05, 2021 3:44 am

Günter Von Wolf

After Destin kissed Gunter's neck with the intent of leaving a mark, Gunter would push Destin onto the ground with a cheeky smile on his face. Gunter would then stand up, then with his right hand Gunter would grab his tie and rip it off his neck.

The tie would flap in the wind as moonlight outlined Gunter's silhouette, as he lets go of the tie letting it fly away in the wind, we would then begin popping the buttons of his dress shirt off with his index finger. As the last button hits the ground, Gunter would place his right hand on his left shoulder, then rip his jacket off.

The only clothing that remained would be the right sleeve of his dress shirt. As it slid down his arm, Destin would try to stop Gunter from ripping his clothing off. As it is too late Gunter would say "I didn't know you cared so much about my clothing, if it upset you, I guess you will just have to punish me. That way I won't forget next time."

As Gunter listens to Destins response, he would begin removing his belt. With one quick movement he would rip his belt off, and wrap it around Destin's neck. Gunter would then begin tightening the belt around Destin's neck to choke him in a sexual nature.

Gunter was currently shirtless revealing his pale, muscular, scarred chest. Though he didnt have a belt on, his pants where being held up by a visible bulge to stop them from sliding down.

Using the belt Gunter would pull Destin in close, until he was on his knees right infront of him, looking up into Gunters crimson eyes.

#8Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 am

Destin E
Destin fell to the ground with only the slightest bit of resistance, watching Gunter with a smirk. It was wildly seductive to see the man standing above him with a loose tie flailing helplessly in the breeze. The hunter protested with half-hearted lament as buttons scattered across the ground as the vampire yanked violently at the shirt collar, pale chest exposed to the cool twilight air.

"It's just such a shame to be so disrespectful to your shirts. It's irreparable now."

Destin's breath caught in his throat as he watched the vampire's next movements, forgetting to breathe until it escaped in a sudden gasp. The feeling of warm leather around his throat, teased with the cold of Gunter's fingers as the belt tightened to just beyond the point of feeling restricting, was simultaneously liberating and addicting.

Who cared what a stiff old man set in stiff old traditions thought? Destin's reservations slipped from one head as the other rose; blue eyes sparkled with ambition as Gunter grasped the long end of the belt.

"If this was all you wanted, you could have left your shirt on until we reached the house. Unless, of course..."

Destin didn't threaten to leave his position at Gunter's feet, but the rebellious spark in his soul tempted him into testing the boundaries. He resisted the pull on the makeshift leash, staying on the ground and wrapping his hand around Gunter's on the belt.

"You would rather just take me here and now, propriety be damned, until the neighbours came to investigate the noises at dawn."

#9Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Thu May 06, 2021 11:31 am

Günter Von Wolf

As Gunter tries to pull Destin toward himself, Destin would begin to resist. Gunter would give a slight smile of interest as Destin spoke, "You would rather just take me here and now, propriety be damned, until the neighbours came to investigate the noises at dawn."

As Gunter stood there listening to Destin who was clearly trying to tease him, he loosened his grip on the belt letting it fall to the ground. Gunter would walk over to Destin, getting down on his knee's. He would start by kissing Destin's neck, working his way down to his right nipple. Gunter would begin making circular motions with his tongue around Destin's right nipple then continued down south with the kisses.

As Gunters lips made his way too Destin's waist. Gunter would bite down onto the draw string of Destin's pants, pulling at it while making eye contact with Destin until his pants become loose. As Gunters hand made its way into Destin's pants rubing the inside of Destins thigh to tease Destin, Gunter would begin kissing Destin's neck with the intent of leaving a mark.

#10Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Thu May 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Destin E
Destin grinned at Gunter, propping himself up on his elbows to meet him halfway. He almost expected another make-out session, but the vampire had other ideas that the hunter was not privy to. Gunter's lips pressed against Destin's neck above the makeshift collar, and slowly descended with soft, teasing kisses down his collar bone, then along his rib cage to pause above the more sensitive skin of the areola. The moist warmth of Gunter's tongue elicited a soft gasp from Destin, who fell back to the ground with a slight chuckle.

"Traumatizing the neighbours it is."

Destin watched Gunter's movements with carnal fascination, reaching his arms out to embrace the vampire as he drew close to Destin's neck agian. A moment later, Gunter had been flipped onto his back and it was the hunter's turn to tease, a tiny kiss to the vampire's ear followed by the gentle graze of his teeth. Destin's hands worked over Gunther's shoulders, rolling out knots and tension. He followed the same path down Gunter's collar bone, leaving a trail of feather light kisses down his sternum, while his dexterous fingers trailed along his side.

"Remind me someday to bring out the oil. I think that would be a spectacularly happy ending."

Destin teased his vampire, fingers sliding beneath Gunter's waistline with one hand, while the other slid back up his chest. Destin drew closer to his vampire's chest, mere fractions of an inch between them as the hunter's hand cupped the nape of Gunter's neck and pulled him into another passionate kiss.

#11Hitomi Minamoto † 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Fri May 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Hitomi Minamoto †
She had finally made it to Baska. It had taken her quite a few days but, she found herself on its outskirts with the intent to go into the city and find the man who would help her with her own little problem. As she practically glided along with the flowers she came upon two figures who were clearly unashamed of what they were doing. Feeling pretty much disgusted she couldn't look away and that was thanks to Asmodeus. Taking a deep breath to get their attention in the event they hadn't noticed her yet she moved a bit closer to them, though giving them enough space as to not seem...Creepy.

Dressed down in black with her crimson tresses pinned up in a neat bun, Genevieve looked down at what was clearly two men. Looks like I'm disturbing something, the name's Genevieve, just heading into Baska but it looks like you two could use a word or two about the good word of Odin..Or I could leave for a price. Her words were fluid as she smirked at the two on the ground. Shaking her head she turned away from the two and waved her hand behind her. Ya know what, never mind, I think I'll just go. I have a feeling I'll see you two around again some day soon.. With a lot more clothes on.

-exit-

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian
#12Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 10, 2021 3:09 am

Günter Von Wolf

As Gunter and Destin embraced lips in a passionate kiss, Gunter would place his hands on Destin's hips working his hands down onto Destin's rump. With his thumbs he would begin sliding down Destin's pants. As they got just below the tailbone, a random woman would appear. Gunter would tense up, immediately flip destin, then get into a defensive position with his eye open and destin would be behind him.

She would look at destin and gunter and say "Looks like I'm disturbing something, the name's Genevieve, just heading into Baska but it looks like you two could use a word or two about the good word of Odin..Or I could leave for a price. Ya know what, never mind, I think I'll just go. I have a feeling I'll see you two around again some day soon.. With a lot more clothes on."

Gunter would stay in his defensive position, as the outline of the cosmic beast began to to form behind destin. The air would become heavy, Destin would probably notice tendrils on the ground writhing and crawling closer to Gunter. As the woman walked away the beast would become semi transparent,and if Destin turned around it would look right at him, giving off the feeling of dread.

Gunter would close his eye, he would still be facing away from Destin's to until it was fully closed then turn to destin and say "are you ok."

#13Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 am

Destin E
In the blink of an eye, Destin found himself flung with his ass to the grass agian, but this time Gunter wasn't above him. He took a moment to sit up; that timing was just long enough for Destin to realize why the vampire had reacted defensively - some strange woman had approached out of the dark to join them in the flower field. Destin made a tsking sound and shook his head at the woman, effectively shaming her for such poor etiquette.

"Trust the religious types to intrude where they aren't wanted. If you're looking for a lamb to slaughter, farmer's market doesn't open till dawn and cattle is usually thursdays."

Destin closed his eyes and gave a heavy sigh when he noticed the creeping tendrils surrounding him. The hunter flopped down backwards, passing through the transparent monster. Somehow, Destin wasn't sure the knowledge of this creature was more or less of a turn off than the sudden appearance of the boring kind of missionary. He opened his eyes to see it above him, staring back with a single eye larger than Destin's head. The hunter blew a raspberry at the creature, laying on his back with his hands resting on his chest, as the creature slowly disappeared. When the air cleared, and Gunter turned back to him, Destin turned his head to look at the vampire with a thoroughly unamused look.

"I told you so."

Gunter's exasperated expression drew a slow, lazy grin from Destin, before the hunter flexed his limbs and leapt to his feet from his position on the ground. He brushed the grass from his hair, then worked his way down his shoulders. The grass stains on his knees, however, might never come out. He hoped the housekeeper had some special treatment for them.

"Alright, let's go. No point staying out here anymore, it's lost it's charm and I need a hairbrush."

If Gunter didn't automatically follow after him, Destin would turn back and raise an eyebrow.

"What? It's not like I bite..." Destin gave him a grin and a cheeky eyebrow waggle. "Without permission."

#14Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 10, 2021 4:33 am

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter followed Destin to the House, Gunter had put his belt back on but the remaining clothing he had tossed in his ring. His tie would be loosely hanging around his neck, he would watch as Destin climbed up onto the balcony looking directly at his bum.

After a few minutes the door would open, if destin grabbed Gunter's tie as a leash he would not resist. After entering the house, Gunter would grab destin by the neck. As Gunter slowly walked closer to destin who would still be in gunter's grip, he would say " Well aren't you just filthy, I think you need a shower." After Destin's response, Gunter would pick Destin up and toss him over his shoulder. He would then say "directions please," after Destin directs him to the shower Gunter would open the door, then put destin down.

Gunter would walk over to the shower and turn the water on, he would then turn back to destin. As Gunter stands infront of destin looking down at the handsome man, he would begin to smile, just before getting down on his knee's and sliding down Destin's pants. Gunter would then rise, grab the back of destin's neck with his right hand, bringing destin in for a passionate kiss. As this was happening,  Gunter  would be sliding his left hand down and along Destin's joystick.

#15Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 10, 2021 4:56 am

Destin E
Destin yanked Gunter into the house with a harried 'shush', locking the door quietly behind him. He gave a muffled complaint that Gunter had pulled him away before Destin could turn to face him agian, but the proposition brought a mischievous smirk to his lips. He didn't even get a chance to respond before he was draped over Gunter's shoulder, chin propped on his fist like he was leaning leisurely on a desk, resisting the urge to laugh so loud the housekeeper would be woken up. Between stifled giggles, the hunter directed Gunter to his private rooms, in the opposite wing of the only other living entities in the manor.

When his feet touched ground, Destin wrapped his arms around Gunter to meet him in a kiss, the brisk spring air still wafting through the balcony doors paired with the still-damp environment of the ensuite eliciting a shiver on his bare skin.

"I have other toys if you'd like to play with those as well," Destin grinned at the vampire as he reached over Gunter's shoulder to grab something off a shelf. He dropped back to his heels to display the prize: a dapper rubber duck with a bowtie and a top hat, that squeaked when he squeezed it. The genuine look on Destin's face, seductive smirk and waggled eyebrows, elicited another mildly exasperated look from his lover. "Alright, alright, Monsieur Quackums isn't your style. I think you'll appreciate the box in the bottom cabinet though..."

Destin lowered himself, undoing the belt around his vampire's waist before sliding open the cabinet door and lifting himself back up with a small bottle in one hand and a box in the other.

"Got any preferences?"

#16Günter Von Wolf 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Mon May 17, 2021 6:13 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter would watch as Destin pulled out a rubber duck, Gunter couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of how it remained him of childhood memories. Gunter would take the duck out of destin's hands, while saying "Im sure we can find a use." As Destin grabs a bottle and a box from cabinet, Gunter would grab Destin's wrist while quietly grabbing a toy out of the cabinet and direct him to the shower while kicking off his socks and shoes.

As they where both in the shower Gunter would say to destin, "open up wide youll need something to bite onto." Gunter would then spin destin around. Destin would be facing the wall with his hands on the cold marble tile, as the hot water would hit destin's shoulder's and slide down his back. Gunter would open up the box and pull out some protection. As Gunter sliped it on and had the toys in close  range, using his right hand, he would grab Destin's hair and pull his head back so the water would be hitting his neck.

Gunter would then remove the duck from Destin's mouth befor speaking. "So tell me why is it you seam to hate my kind, or is it the fact that you hate all monsters?" Gunter would Nibble at Destin's earlobe while listening to his response before continuing. "Are you worried all turn on you and go for your neck, sinking my fangs into that neck of yours." Gunter wouldn't wait for a response he would simply rotate destins neck and embrace lips.

As the shower steamed plesure filled the bathroom and eventually it continued even into the bedroom. In the morning Gunter would let Destin sleep as he does not, he would get dressed, then head downstairs to cook him eggs Benedict and bacon. Just as Gunter was about to finish cooking he would request the maid of the house bring Destin food.as the made took the food up to Destin Gunter would be heading out the door to grab a bite himself.

[EXIT]

#17Destin E 

Slumbering Vampire Under a Glittering Night Sky (Gunter/Destin E) Empty Tue May 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Destin E
Destin woke up the next morning to a knock on his door, stretching out on the bed with a large yawn. He sat up just enough to reach a house coat hung near the bed and shrug it on.

"Entrer, Madam."

The hunter flopped back into the pillows, knowing without needing to glance about the room that the vampire had already left. Destin hadn't exactly expected him to stay, but it was mildly disappointing he hadn't had a chance to admire that fine body one last time.

"One would think you'd have higher standards, considering your parentage. He's quite the gentleman but don't think I missed the fact that your new lover has no shadow."

The housekeeper entered with a tray carrying a rather decadent breakfast on it, tsking at Destin like a mother hen. The hunter frowned at her, staring at the tray, but never got the chance to ask the question. Before he could even part his lips to speak the housekeeper carried on.

"I did not make you breakfast."

She huffed as she placed the tray on his bedside table, gently shoving aside a length of silk cord still attached to the bedframe. Destin was suddenly very acutely aware of the cord still wrapped around his ankles, and the marks around his wrists.

"Don't start acting all timid now, that rose in your cheeks is nothing new. The cream for those bruises is still in your bathroom from the last time you had a friend over, but you'll be cleaning that mess yourself."

Destin grinned at the woman as he began scarfing down the meal Gunter had left for him. He knew she didn't really mind his antics, even though she complained about it so often. If the man weren't incapable of consuming normal food, Destin would have made him something in return. Perhaps there was a better way to return the favour...

{EXIT}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum