Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community outreach [Quest/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Natsumi Duranndal 

Community outreach [Quest/Solo] Empty Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:39 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi had taken a quest to help some priest administer some medicine due to an outbreak of illness. She was walking up to the church as she was thinking to herself.

"I am glad to help, I have the knowledge to give shots at least from studying those text books from back then, Luckily I am not so sickly then I was before or I would be in danger, I used to get sick all the time back then and wouldn't want that to occur again, My parents were always worried about me, Sad that they arent around anymore, I really do miss them, I am glad they went peacefully and I have to admit without that, I wouldn't have the need to leave home like I did, but now look at me, I am rather strong. And well I am glad I wont get sick that easily anymore. I couldn't spend their final moments with them due to that reason, they died of a sickness after all, It is one of the few touchy subject I don't like talking about, sickness can take down even the strongest of people ofcourse, if the strongest man in the world caught a disease even he would be weakened from it.
She shivered from the thought as she was scared of even basic colds and coughs as she knew she was stronger with a stronger immune system but she cant help but be scared of it due to how her parent went out, not wanting to go the same way as she slowly approaches the church, Walking insind as she saw a priest looking man surrounded by sick people, Gulping as her slight fear was kicking in again as normally she wouldn't care but with this many it was on her mind.
[Wc=310/500]

#2Natsumi Duranndal 

Community outreach [Quest/Solo] Empty Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:53 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi walked over as the preist was happy to see her as he soon walked up to her.

"Ahh you must be the one who took the job, I am glad to see that there are people who are willing to help out, you may call me Father Jerad. And firstly I would like for you to help out with the distribution of medicine. He said handing the medicine to her as she soon replies.

"My name is Natsumi Duranndal, and yes I am the one who took the requtes."

She only had a few words to utter as she was nervous, taking the medicine as she started with the younger kids, knowing women and children took priority at times so she started with the bed ridden children. Wearing gloves as she thought to herself.

"I have been stuck in hosenka for so long I Didnt know how bad this was, all these people sick just cause of something like this. Did I look like this when I was their age, were my parent s that worried about me?"

She questioned herself as she wanted to know what her parents were thinking at times, in an attempt to get closer to them as she soon finished up with the last kid, soon administering the rest to the adults, Slowlyt administering them as she was thank and such for the help, it made her feel good as soon she was done she went back to the father.

"Ahh I see you are done, thank you so very much for helping out. Oh before you leave you will be needing this"
He hold out one of the medicine pack, she nodded as she knew it was important to take it as she did just that before leaving

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum